shape
carat
color
clarity

1.67 AVC in a Patrick Mohs RHR Stack!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I am super excited to share my new RHR ring stack custom made by Patrick Mohs Jewelry!!! I ran into Patrick Mohs Jewelry a couple of years ago at a local store and absolutely fell in love with their rings! Life goes on…and I go through the CRAZIEST, most intense, most stressful year of my career (but also the coolest work experience I have ever had). I honestly can’t even come up with words to really describe it, except CRAZY. Funny, during this time, I always looked forward to lunch, just so I could temporarily clear my head of work and catch up on reading PS posts! :lol: So, once I could breathe again, my awesome husband thought I should treat myself to some new bling. I started regularly visiting the August Vintage Inc. website this past summer and went back to try on Patrick Mohs rings a couple of times. After further encouragement from my husband, I finally decided to go for it!!

I purchased a 1.67 ct. I VS2 AVC from Jonathon, and then met with Patrick to start off the project. A few weeks later and they were done! A little background…Patrick Mohs is actually a husband and wife team, who design and create each of their pieces from start to finish. I know my pictures can’t do justice to their work, but they put an incredible amount of detail into each piece. Their jewelry isn’t cheap, but the quality of workmanship makes it worth it. Patrick is such a nice person, and he is so passionate about their jewelry. The entire project was handled by Jennifer at JB Hudson jewelers, so a shout out to her as well!

The AVC bezel ring is a size 6 and the eternity bands (1 platinum and 1 YG) have approximately 0.5 ct. diamonds each and are a size 6 ¼. I am wearing the rings on my left hand in the pictures, just because it is easier for picture taking!

JB Hudson presented each ring in these cute Mrs. Boxes!
ZvbxaM+NSguN0N%eTC9J2w.jpg
aFOWcEbxS+2Mjpq3DESj2Q.jpg
kgjUQDJ6RwO25Nb+kenwWQ.jpg
Fm6NQ7j1Sm29vCes4aql0g.jpg

oYyXG5eOQYWPOXePM0saeA.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg
ZTf+vkPUQiSpCRcEqQplMQ.jpg

IPY8fhaxSq+sfeEWZZi0vg.jpg

Attachments

• nOQFazHrSvWAunzCxhsOsw.jpg
    nOQFazHrSvWAunzCxhsOsw.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 257
  • zXcNIer9QJqaDCOErr3e6w.jpg
    zXcNIer9QJqaDCOErr3e6w.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 268

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really lovely! I'm really liking the organic feel of it and the stone is TDF! It seems sort of old world to me.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS :love::love::love:!!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings are really beautiful! Always nice when hard work pays off with a blingy reward! Enjoy your new sparklies!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Look great on your hand. Beautiful workmanship!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole set is really pretty and looks great on you. What a nice choice you made. Enjoy!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous! :love:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I too am a lover of things with an organic, fluid vibe, and these are just amazing!

And I have to add, if these are your RH stack, I would LOVE to see how knock out your wedding set must be?! :-o

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super YUMMY!!!:love: LOVE!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooh, this set is gorgeous! Luscious! And I'm a big fan of an AVC in a gold bezel. ;-)

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
That's stunning! I love the way your AVC is set with the open culet but with a well balanced bezel and then the sharp pointy zags into the shank of the ring. Lovely! :kiss2:

Congratulations, sounds well deserved!

We need more pictures please including more profile shots of the ring on your finger! :twisted2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE AVCs love your settings. beautiful, brilliant and spectacular...

:love::love::love::love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stack! They all look perfect together and your AVC is TDF!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Looooove the texture! And that twist! Uniqueness and AVC glamour :) Glad the hard work has paid off!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for all the kind comments!!!! It means a lot to me!!!

@Alex T - Funny you mention my wedding set...I have never had a wedding band in 17 years of marriage. I reset my ER diamond into a solitaire a couple of years, and I just ran into a vintage pre-owned Tiffany's 7 stone ring that I bought this past summer. I never thought I would stack it until these new stack rings. Now I have been known to bling it up sometimes!! :whistle: Pictures below!

@DorotheaBrooke - Your AVC ring was definitely an inspiration for me! Trust me, I looked at your ring a gazillion times. I probably would have gotten the same ring had I not run into the Patrick Mohs rings!

@Lookinagain mentioned a profile shot, so I am adding a picture below!

Profile:
IMG_0487 (1).jpg
Keeping it simple:
IMG_0543.jpg
Fresh air:
IMG_0499.jpg
My ER with the Patrick Mohs band in the middle in both pictures and the pre-owned Tiffany 7 stone on the bottom:
IMG_0458.jpg IMG_0475.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful. Congratulations

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely gorgeous!! Glad that you took the plunge on something you’ve wanted for a while’

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Specs of AVC?

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Lenght X width x depth?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this thread. I LOVE your ring! The bezel is the perfect home for your sparkler!!! And great choice on pairing it with the mixed metal bands!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know how I missed this thread. I LOVE your ring! The bezel is the perfect home for your sparkler!!! And great choice on pairing it with the mixed metal bands!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is gorgeous!!! Do you enjoy wearing your set?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results