shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 1.60ctw french cut blue sapphire platinum eternity band, size 6.25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hastily put together post here while my toddler is having a nap lol.

Anyways, I have a 1.60ctw french cut blue sapphire platinum eternity band in size 6.25 for sale. Width is 3mm. Sapphires were sold to me as natural.

Worn only to take pics when I first got it and then once out of the house. Haven't worn it since, because I've pretty much stopped wearing right hand rings.

Here's a pic of it stacked with another blue sapphire band I have (only bottom band is for sale):
20210212_103231.jpg

Asking for $1400 OBO (PP invoice and shipping within the US included). 3% discount if paying by PP F&F/Venmo/Zelle.

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, uploaded videos to the wrong YT account. Here's the correct links!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
That's gorgeous! Unfortunately my fingers are about two sizes too big. May I ask, where did you purchase it?
Good luck for a quick sale!

That's gorgeous! Unfortunately my fingers are about two sizes too big. May I ask, where did you purchase it?
Good luck for a quick sale!

It's so hard to find the perfect eternity band in our exact size, huh?

And it's another lovely piece from @Leslielsc from IG. I love her stuff. Unfortunately, everything I got from her was to fit my index/middle finger and I only wear rings on my ring finger now. Which has a difference of 1.5-2 sizes! Bah.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hastily put together post here while my toddler is having a nap lol.

Anyways, I have a 1.60ctw french cut blue sapphire platinum eternity band in size 6.25 for sale. Width is 3mm. Sapphires were sold to me as natural.

Worn only to take pics when I first got it and then once out of the house. Haven't worn it since, because I've pretty much stopped wearing right hand rings.

Here's a pic of it stacked with another blue sapphire band I have (only bottom band is for sale):
20210212_103231.jpg

Asking for $1400 OBO (PP invoice and shipping within the US included). 3% discount if paying by PP F&F/Venmo/Zelle.

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!

Aww my timing is awful haha! I just purchased the same ring (3mm + size 6) from Leslie & received it yday! Wish I had waited for some savings ;-)

What do you mean “sapphires sold to me as natural” - do you have any doubts as to this now?

What do you mean “sapphires sold to me as natural” - do you have any doubts as to this now?

Oh no no that lol. I meant that's what it was advertised as when I bought it. I haven't gotten the sapphires tested or anything.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh no no that lol. I meant that's what it was advertised as when I bought it. I haven't gotten the sapphires tested or anything.

Haha lol ok, you made me sweat a bit :lol: Good luck on selling! They are beautiful pieces and super sparkly!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Like @Spring Day, it's killing me that this ABSOLUTE BARGAIN hasn't been snatched up yet. How? Why????

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sad :( This is exactly what I want, but I'm a 5.25. grrrr!!!!

Sparkle77

Rough_Rock
stunning ring, but the one stacked on top is my unicorn ring ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results