shape
carat
color
clarity

1.4 ct G VS2 lab OMC from Tianyu set in an open gallery solitaire

Idamus

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to post my experience with buying an antique cut diamond from Tianyu in case any of you were considering. I highly recommend it!

I started my order 6 weeks ago requesting a 1.2 vt H VS2 OMC. I paid upfront and then I waited 2 weeks for the diamond to be cut as they didnt have this size in stock. They cut me a 1.4 ct G colour which I didnt have to pay extra for as I paid upfront.

We then went on to design the ring, this didnt take long as I had inspiration pics and Emily nailed the CAD in the first go. Then the ring was set and shipped. Before shipping I was sent a video in studio lighting which made me quite nervous as the center was quite dark, but I requested a daylight video and it was just the camera reflecting - pjew!

Fast forward to today when I received the ring. I LOVE IT! The diamond is so lively, lovely faceting and the ring is so well made.

If any of you have questions feel free to ask! 20210512_135649.jpg 20210512_135717.jpg 20210512_174759.jpg

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
WOW! It's absolutely beautiful. I'm gonna need 200 more pictures of it!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. Congratulations!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty! I love OMC's

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! They did a great job with the diamond and the setting.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! I love the setting you chose too.

Idamus

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I think I forgot to mention the price. $1500 including shipping If any of you are considering an old cut I can thoroughly recommend Tianyu.

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, enjoy it!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: Pretty, pretty and love the proportions!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
that is a lovely classic diamond and setting! beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, very informative. Pretty ring, too!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
That's sooo gorgeous!! I've never heard of them. I want to contact them to find out if they have round lab H&A diamonds. Where does one find their products? I seem to only find Alibaba but I've ever used that site and it's overwhelming (I'm tech incompetent)

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
That's sooo gorgeous!! I've never heard of them. I want to contact them to find out if they have round lab H&A diamonds. Where does one find their products? I seem to only find Alibaba but I've ever used that site and it's overwhelming (I'm tech incompetent)

They do have lab H&As. Check out the moissanite subreddit. There is a lot of info there about Tianyu, but basically the best way to contact them is through the WhatsApp app and they do custom work. I once bought a loose OEC from them that was so pretty. I hope they start doing lab diamond OECs!

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
They do have lab H&As. Check out the moissanite subreddit. There is a lot of info there about Tianyu, but basically the best way to contact them is through the WhatsApp app and they do custom work. I once bought a loose OEC from them that was so pretty. I hope they start doing lab diamond OECs!

They are already cutting lab diamonds OEC's

04A2BB89-E6A0-487E-855A-F18A28C291B4.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results