shape
carat
color
clarity

1/2 ct 14K White Gold Diamond Bezel Earrings Studs

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I really don't want to sell these earrings, but I'm saving up for a larger pair in 8-prong settings. I will consider reasonable offers. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/211/Earrings/listings/24083/12-ct-14K-White-Gold-Diamond-Bezel-Earrings-Studs.html

"This listing is for a gorgeous, rarely worn pair of 1/2 carat total weight diamond studs in 14K white gold bezel settings. These are great size, perfect for everyday. These were given to me as a gift and I'm selling them because I'm saving up for another jewelry project.

The earrings measure approximatey 4.6-4.7mm. The diamonds are G-H in color and VS-SI in clarity. They appear to be eye-clean, but I can see a small black inclusion in the table with my 10x loupe. I don't have any information on the cut but I can see arrows and they are very sparkly. I don't have an official certification on these but they did come with an appraisal from the International Jewelry Center in CA, which I will provide with the earrings. The earrings have screwbacks for maximum security.

I am stargurl78 on PS. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. No returns will be accepted. I accept paypal only with verified paypal shipping address. Shipping to US, other charges may apply if shipped outside the US."

earrings 003.JPG

bistro 05.JPG

bistro 052.JPG

bistro 061.JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
One more...

bistro 066.JPG

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Stargurl, I LOVE these. Love the bezel setting and the diamonds look very nice. If I had the budget, I'd snap these up!

noomi

Rough_Rock
These are beautiful. I sent you a message on DB

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
These earrings have been sold!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results