shape
carat
color
clarity

1.06 K SI1 CBI in Sholdt r-281

dazzle66

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I've been a very, very, very longtime lurker and I finally own something worthy of a PS thread! My fiance proposed this weekend and I couldn't more thrilled with my ring! After hemming and hawing over whether to go with a super ideal round or an OEC, we went with a CBI from HP Diamonds and my dream Sholdt setting. We worked with @LaylaR and she couldn't have been better! @Wink was also so kind and funny and treated us so well even though this wasn't a very large purchase by most standards.

I had trouble finding pictures of this setting, so I want to make sure to get these posted. This is the 14 kt yellow gold version of the r-281 from Sholdt in a size 7. Wink specified that they set the stone as low as possible and I think it's set perfectly! You can see a small gap between the stone and the bottom cup of the setting. This stone is a super white sparkle bomb and it's so much fun to see it perform in all different lighting! I don't have great vision, but I think I could only spot one inclusion using a 10x loupe. I also haven't seen any body color at all. I keep trying to find some kind of warm tint and it's completely absent to me. My favorite though is the side profile; you can see the entire stone and it's just amazing! Here's a link to the stone: CBI 1.06 K SI1 and of course some pics!

Glamour shots from HP Diamonds:

Jordan Sholdt.jpeg

Jordan Sholdt1.jpeg

Jordan Sholdt2.jpeg

Jordan Sholdt3.jpeg

And a few crummy hand shots:

IMG_20191209_104707034.jpg

IMG_20191209_141904741.jpg

IMG_20191209_141931172.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and lovely!

Low-set is best IMO - reduced risk of smacking it into something or catching on knitted clothing :))

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous on you- the stone and the setting are stunning!

Congratulations on your engagement!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & super classy :kiss2:

Congratulations!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! It looks spectacular--love the setting, love the diamond. It looks beautiful on you. CBI perfection and the best customer service anywhere--you did great! Congratulations on your engagement!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats for your engagement and your gorgeous ring!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your gorgeous, classic ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so pretty! The side view is just over the top! Your ring looks fabulous on you - enjoy it for years to come!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What a beautiful stone, but of course (CBI), and I just love Sholdt settings!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a CBI in a Sholdt setting as well!
Yours looks beautiful! Congratulation!!
5084004E-DB6C-438A-853E-B6FF3902138D.jpeg ADA7670E-22B4-47E6-8EDE-D5659F396218.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! I love scholdt settings and I can’t believe that is a K!! Welcome to the family!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, loving the side view.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sure that's a K?? It looks icy white to me, not to mention gorgeous all around! (can't go wrong with a CBI!) I adore that setting -- it looks like liquid gold and the warmth of the gold provides lovely contrast to the whiteness of your stone. Congratulations on this beauty!

dazzle66

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I've loved this setting for a long time and am thrilled that it looks just as good in person as in blown up photos. I can't believe this thing is a K! Or an SI1. I'm just blown away by how good it looks in pretty much all lighting.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and I love it. Sholdt creates some gorgeous settings.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
It's an absolutely gorgeous stone and looks so elegant and beautiful on your hand!! Even in the indoor lighting shots on your hand, it looks absolutely ice white! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy it every day!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The ring and setting are beautiful and look fantastic on your hand!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone! I've been a very, very, very longtime lurker and I finally own something worthy of a PS thread! My fiance proposed this weekend and I couldn't more thrilled with my ring!

Congratulations, @dazzle66! Your ring is gorgeous — it's absolutely perfect. Enjoy every sparkle and flash of that phenomenal CBI! :kiss2:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond, beautiful setting, beautiful hand. Best wishes for your life together :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results