shape
carat
color
clarity

1.05 OEC diamond pendant - great side stone or whatever

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
A few months ago, I bought this from a Pricescoper. This thread has pictures and all the details.

I want to resell this now and I am offering iit at $2300, less than I paid for it. If anyone is interesed in a great ring stone or side stone, I"ll put a listing on Loupe Troop. Just respond to this theaed.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
A few months ago, I bought this from a Pricescoper. This thread has pictures and all the details.

I want to resell this now and I am offering iit at $2300, less than I paid for it. If anyone is interesed in a great ring stone or side stone, I"ll put a listing on Loupe Troop. Just respond to this theaed.

Here is the prior Loupe Troope listing

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Omg I am beyond tempted…. Going to sit on this for the day.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
@tradergirl - I don’t have a lot of experience with Ms. Do you mind sending pics of the stone in the most colour-inducing light? I can create a LT if you don’t want to post here.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please put a listing on loupe troop. I might be interested too.

Nevish

Rough_Rock
I am interested, pls make a LP listing =)2

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
@tradergirl - I don’t have a lot of experience with Ms. Do you mind sending pics of the stone in the most colour-inducing light? I can create a LT if you don’t want to post here.

I have nothing but an Iphone camera. there is an instagram video link in the prior LT listing that shows it as it looks like in real life. I don't see any color.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock

Sold. Thanks!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
To my buyer: it’s out for overnight delivery and I’ve sent tracking

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results