shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 0.24tcw F/G-VS Single-Cut Diamond Plat Band (sz 7)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Platinum 0.24tcw F/G-VS single-cut diamond band - with alternating stations of one single-cut and three single-cuts, equally spaced around the band, for a total of twelve F/G-VS 1.6mm single-cut diamonds on a 1.8mm Platinum rounded wire shank - custom-made by Brilliantly Engaged - ring size 7 with resize possible depending on the skill of your jeweler - in excellent like-new condition.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/0-dot-24tcw-f-slash-g-vs-single-cut-diamond-platinum-band

Note: only the diamond band is being sold - the other ring in the photo(s) is unavailable.
DSC05621___---___.jpg

For comparable see Trabert Goldsmiths' Ursa Major diamond band shown in 18kt white gold (https://www.trabertgoldsmiths.com/eric-trabert-ursa-major-diamond-band-e1240.html) ... mine is in Platinum with larger diamond melee comprised of high-quality single-cuts.

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I wasn’t in the middle of an expensive project.....

Dust for you....

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I wasn’t in the middle of an expensive project.....

Dust for you....

Thanks whitewave! Dust straight back to you for your rose-cut cluster ring (which is so pretty and such a good price)!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bumpity bump ...

This slim band looks great with any ER, modern or vintage, and also would work well as a spacer / stacker band ... just sayin' :D

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shameless bump

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results