shape
carat
color
clarity

“A Suite of 7” Courtesy of Yoram Finkelstein at GemConcepts, LTD.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these!!!
What an eyeful of beauty.

Beautiful stones!..:love::love::clap:. Yoram cuts the most beautiful Asschers on earth.

I’m having so much fun looking at them in different light, and at different angles!!! They are so amazing!!! I love Yoram’s special touch with his diamonds! You can tell he loves his work!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m having so much fun looking at them in different light

I suspect this WWW is a sugestion for playing with a few square dimamonds ,-) - nine there to your seven, but yours are larger, methinks !

[hereby bookmarking thread !]

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such lovely beauties! I can’t wait to see them set!! I need to think of a project so I can order from Yoram too!!;)2

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow they are gorgeous, I can't wait to see them set!!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are all just as excited as you!!!

H

HoneyBadger2

Just reading this post - beautiful stones and it sounds like the purchasing experience was also great. When do we get to see the final product??

By the way I love the rest of your rings too - especially the one big rock in the middle!! We have similar taste.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hurry up and get it finished already! ;-) :lol:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just reading this post - beautiful stones and it sounds like the purchasing experience was also great. When do we get to see the final product??

By the way I love the rest of your rings too - especially the one big rock in the middle!! We have similar taste.

Thank you!! I’m still deciding on some things, but I am concerned about one detail: damage to the diamonds when they are set. I am assuming the Asschers should be insured prior to being set, since they are being set by a jeweler who did not sell me the diamonds...??? If so, I need to find out how that all works.
Believe me, when I tell you, I am constantly fine-tuning the details of this ring in my head, and will be presenting my ideas to my jeweler in the coming months. I’ll pose the questions I have about insuring the diamonds prior to setting them, at that time.
Perhaps others have experiences they can share?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol-2::kiss2:

I promise to keep you informed!!! :mrgreen2:

Just coming back to admire and drool and add to the chorus of c’mon already. :devil: We need our bling fix. :love: Wiaoting (im)patiently :cheeky:
Very very excited for you!!!!!:appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just coming back to admire and drool and add to the chorus of c’mon already. :devil: We need our bling fix. :love: Wiaoting (im)patiently :cheeky:
Very very excited for you!!!!!:appl:

I just love the excitement, enthusiasm & support from all of you!! This only adds to my excitement, and motivates me further!!
This ring has so much sentiment attached to it, which pushes me to pay really close attention to detail & be very specific. I’m already Type A....this just makes me OCD...lol!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such lovely beauties! I can’t wait to see them set!! I need to think of a project so I can order from Yoram too!!;)2

To play devil’s advocate, you really don’t need a project in mind to purchase a Yoram Diamond; his diamonds speak to their owner. ;)2
Any of his creations deserve loving homes, even when temporarily set, like @Jimmianne’s.
If you fall in love with any of his masterpieces, take the leap, and let your imagination run wild!! :mrgreen2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update, as promised:

Today, I met with Mary, my go-to sales associate. We examined all 7 of these gorgeous, Vintage Cut Beauties under 10x magnification, and under 30x magnification! I don’t know who was salivating more, me or her...lol!
They are BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS!!
I don’t know how @diagem does it, but I am honored to own these beyond beautiful Asschers! The symmetry, clarity, brightness (consistently around and across the stones, as well as within the center) and colorful sparkle of these diamonds are above & beyond expectation!! They are flawless (even with their minimal flaws, which fit each of them, appropriately).
I applaud you, and your skill!! Only in my wildest dreams could I have ever created something this perfect, let alone SEVEN nearly-identical, perfect diamonds, like these!
Mary was able to magnify one of them & put it up on a screen so I could share it with all of you, before we went back to the microscope to play with all the others...lol!!
I am scheduled to meet with Mary & Darren (the jeweler who will create their forever home), next Friday evening.
I gave Mary the inspiration photos we intend to use to collaborate, and integrate into this project. Darren will get the details, next Wed.
Without further ado, here is the magnified image I was able to shoot, today, of one of these gorgeous diamonds by Yoram @ GemConcepts ( @diagem )
I am trembling with excitement!! :appl:
D6F1B11E-7276-470E-9062-251F14807443.jpeg
3F93F5E7-0EC2-4D12-A4D6-72F6BA2F7C02.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great update! Will look forward to exciting developments! :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7 beauties!!! Thanks for sharing your exciting update. Looking forward to see these set

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
7 beauties!!! Thanks for sharing your exciting update. Looking forward to see these set

So am I!! Friday, we discuss design, and budget! Then, depending on how long it takes me to save the money, the process will begin! :mrgreen2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They truly are beautiful stones - can't wait to see and hear about your plans for them!

H

HoneyBadger2

So exciting. They are each works of art and yet the whole is even greater than the sum of the parts. I can’t wait to see the finished product. Glad you’re enjoying he process!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stones :kiss2:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yoram’s stones are DIVINE, and that suite is spectacular! I can’t wait to see it set!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yoram’s stones are DIVINE, and that suite is spectacular! I can’t wait to see it set!!!

One step at a time! I’ll share each one, here!! :mrgreen2:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lickout:I am seriously watching this thread and can't wait to see those beautiful stones set!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lickout:I am seriously watching this thread and can't wait to see those beautiful stones set!

It’s great to have a captive audience...lol! I love sharing everything with everyone, here! I love the support & love that is shared, not to mention the appreciation for all fine things that sparkle!! PS is my place of zen, and enjoyment!
I can’t wait to take everyone on the journey! Looking forward to Friday!!
Stay tuned!! :appl:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these!!! They look huge!!! 009F14F7-48F3-46EF-B6A0-2C2CA6CBD0B0.jpeg 641FC903-5A45-4BD0-A6B3-A63658CAEA44.jpeg 61D0EADB-0982-4B6D-B34E-C723DB02888D.jpeg
So... having seen Yoram's latest boutique offering of more awesome asschers very similar to this ;-) I have been doing some thinking...

Two 3.5mm asschers set 'north-south' in a tension setting could look good, couldn't it? :razz:

And be 7mm wide so 'masculine'? (whatever that is supposed to mean!)

I am sure you posted somewhere but I can't find it now, but would you be willing to share rough pricing per stone? IIRC it was about $1k??

I really don't think I can afford it but it's good to have plans ;)) lol

That said, my wedding band is 7mm wide but I just can't picture two 3.5mm stones widthwise across it - in my head they look really teeny tiny, but in your pictures they look massively larger!! :o

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... having seen Yoram's latest boutique offering of more awesome asschers very similar to this ;-) I have been doing some thinking...

Two 3.5mm asschers set 'north-south' in a tension setting could look good, couldn't it? :razz:

And be 7mm wide so 'masculine'? (whatever that is supposed to mean!)

I am sure you posted somewhere but I can't find it now, but would you be willing to share rough pricing per stone? IIRC it was about $1k??

I really don't think I can afford it but it's good to have plans ;)) lol

That said, my wedding band is 7mm wide but I just can't picture two 3.5mm stones widthwise across it - in my head they look really teeny tiny, but in your pictures they look massively larger!! :o

Bank wire price for all 7 Asschers was $7800.00 USD. A little over 1k, each.
I love the idea of N-S tension set stones. Perhaps, if you like thicker bands, you can safely squeeze 3 in there...lol! They look teeny tiny, but proportionately, against my hand, they look HUGE. How they will appear strongly depends on the size of your finger & hands. I have long, slender fingers, but my hands are tiny. As much as I LOVE big, honking diamonds, I’m limited on size because after a certain size, they just start to look ridiculous on me...lol!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the confirmation and feedback! :))

Small hands that make things look bigger would seem to have benefits ;-) LoL :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results