shape
carat
color
clarity

“A Suite of 7” Courtesy of Yoram Finkelstein at GemConcepts, LTD.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I was sort of hoping this thread was old so I could see the finished product! I love the stones and the style you have described for the setting! Congratulations!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:eek2::eek2::eek2:Whaaaaaaaaattttt????!!!!! Omg these are INCREDIBLE! I truly cannot wait to see the end product! Holy moly it's going to be magnificent!!!! :love::love::love::appl::appl::appl::love::love::love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:eek2::eek2::eek2:Whaaaaaaaaattttt????!!!!! Omg these are INCREDIBLE! I truly cannot wait to see the end product! Holy moly it's going to be magnificent!!!! :love::love::love::appl::appl::appl::love::love::love:
@ac117, I’m so excited to share this with everyone!!! It’s going to be so fun!!!
:appl::love::appl::love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just. Stunning.

Seriously now.....we can't wait to see these beauties set, but I am sure staring at them loose is quite fun and satisfying, lol. Congratulations on these, they are truly spectacular!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those stones look great together!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG these are over the top, to die for.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Congratulations :clap:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am lime jelly! :lol-2: These are so gorgeous! I can’t wait to see the finished fabulous ring!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! What an ahh-mazing asscher suite:love::love::love:
I can’t wait to see what design you choose for your anniversary band @Matthews1127! This is such a dreamy set!

I’m really eager to get started. I think the most fun I’m going to have with this will be the design portion of the setting. This will be my first bespoke project, so I’m anxious to put this to action. I’ll be certain to post progress. :mrgreen2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just. Stunning.

Seriously now.....we can't wait to see these beauties set, but I am sure staring at them loose is quite fun and satisfying, lol. Congratulations on these, they are truly spectacular!

I can’t stop staring at them in the case. It’s a bit of a teaser, even for me! I can’t wait to set them & stare at them on my finger, every day!! For now, I’ll have to be satisfied just gawking at them behind the glass...*sigh*...

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, how exciting! They are absolutely beautiful!

Thank you!!! The past 48 hours were some of the most difficult to get through...talk about anxiety...lol!! The FedEx man never even had the chance to ring the doorbell before I pounced on him...lol!!!

I am lime jelly! :lol-2: These are so gorgeous! I can’t wait to see the finished fabulous ring!

I can’t wait to create this ring!!! I’m really looking forward to it!! Thank you for sharing in my excitement!!! :)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to be fab-u-lous :love:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those asschers are so GORGEOUS! Thanks to your IG link I checked out Yoram's instagram and his asschers are absolutely droolworthy...and those peruzzi cuts! I can't wait to see what the ring looks like!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so pleased that you were able to get exactly what you wanted, and for a price that was agreeable!

I love the way they are all so consistently cut - they seem so beautifully balanced in terms of contrast and facet patterning, I can't wait to see them set :)

I'm always happy to help spend other people's money ;-) lol :lol: so look forward to seeing the outcome and to any future projects! :D

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to be fab-u-lous :love:

It’s so exciting!! This will be fun!!! :mrgreen2:

Those asschers are so GORGEOUS! Thanks to your IG link I checked out Yoram's instagram and his asschers are absolutely droolworthy...and those peruzzi cuts! I can't wait to see what the ring looks like!

He’s very reasonable when it comes to price; I was very pleased! His work is unparalleled, and I believe these diamonds were worth every USD...lol!
I do hope that word will spread, and more will reach out to him; he truly is amazing! I’m excited to start the process of creating my very own band! :kiss2:

I'm so pleased that you were able to get exactly what you wanted, and for a price that was agreeable!

I was amazed at how easy this really was; going to Yoram was the best thing I could have ever done! :mrgreen2:

I love the way they are all so consistently cut - they seem so beautifully balanced in terms of contrast and facet patterning, I can't wait to see them set :)

I was mesmerized by their balance & even contrast, as well. The photos he shared with me were much more magnified, and I couldn’t believe the consistency between each stone; they are perfect!!

I'm always happy to help spend other people's money ;-) lol :lol: so look forward to seeing the outcome and to any future projects! :D

I’m pretty good at spending others’ money, as well...lol!! I’m super thankful to my DH who helped bring this dream to fruition. Now, it’s my turn to carry out my end of the bargain: his cabin. I promised him “Diamonds for a Cabin”, so, that will be our next project. ;)2
Thank you for your guidance; I don’t think I ever would have taken this step without your little push. :mrgreen2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that’s great that he had some matches in stock already! I’m sure that cut out a lot of time... possibly some expense :appl:

The pics of the suite on your hand... they’re going to be HUGE on you! Huge and glorious. Love the setting you picked - can’t wait to see this!!!

:love:

I’m laughing out loud at the “jelly” bit. I’m the least hip 30-something around ::)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a fine suite of diamonds and from Yorum...Makes them a dream indeed!!!

And I'm Jelly! I would Love to have some of his diamonds!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I too love "antique" Asschers and an anniversary band with them is on the top of my wish list. Your ring is destined to be a showstopper! Just wow, and I am happy for you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOSH!!!!! MATTHEWS!!! Hear me woohooing and jumping up and down! Those stones are amazing and going to make a beyond fabulous band!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!! I can hardly wait to see it!!!!!!!!!! How lucky are you??!!! So happy for you!!!!!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He’s very reasonable when it comes to price; I was very pleased! His work is unparalleled, and I believe these diamonds were worth every USD...lol!
I do hope that word will spread, and more will reach out to him; he truly is amazing! I’m excited to start the process of creating my very own band! :kiss2:

@Matthews1127, I have been having a hard time finding a skinny EC that's well cut and now you introduce me to Yoram's amazing work :love::love::love: oh so tempting!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEEEK! @Matthews1127 they are gorgeous, I haven't read the thread so I will go back up but I had to comment! I follow Yoram on Instragram, his works are ART. He's always very gracious when I comment (I always love love love etc his stuff :) ) congratulations. I am GREEN with envy ;-) and calm with happiness for your beautiful diamonds...

:mrgreen: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: :mrgreen:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
can't wait to see the finished band...

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous stones! This is going to be one amazing band! Who’s making it for you?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that’s great that he had some matches in stock already! I’m sure that cut out a lot of time... possibly some expense :appl:

The pics of the suite on your hand... they’re going to be HUGE on you! Huge and glorious. Love the setting you picked - can’t wait to see this!!!

:love:

I’m laughing out loud at the “jelly” bit. I’m the least hip 30-something around ::)

I am surprised at how big they look against my hand! I tried on bands with different sized stones to get an idea of the dimensions I needed for these Asschers. They are perfect!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results