shape
carat
color
clarity

“A Suite of 7” Courtesy of Yoram Finkelstein at GemConcepts, LTD.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These 7 beautiful “Vintage” Asscher Cut Diamonds just arrived, today from Yoram, himself!
These gorgeous diamonds are the spotlight, show-stoppers for my next project: bespoke anniversary band!!
I am beyond words happy with them!! I can’t stop looking at them!!
Yoram is a true gem to work with, and I feel like I have found a new friend in the industry! If you are looking for something unique, out of the ordinary, or customized, Yoram is the man to seek!!
I can not recommend him enough!!!
I’m simply in LOVE with these little sparklers!!!
(please excuse the reflection of my iPhone in the glass case).
Attached are photos of the diamonds, and a snapshot of Yoram’s letter, listing his grading for the diamonds!!
I can’t wait to get this project started!!! :love:

DE02024D-4523-4FED-975B-3AB65F1B498F.jpeg 8DC50AF3-4D40-4686-9502-9E7E1F07471E.jpeg 83FF3292-9268-4D4B-BA4A-FE9169060088.jpeg F2C96278-FCB0-4D31-9E0A-FA06EF71064D.jpeg 06DD849E-5E35-4B0C-A421-F923523BC01D.jpeg 986439E8-5449-4962-9F7F-ABC4FE1DCC04.jpeg 72FAA768-0FC0-4FC0-94F1-6E233FCB2FE7.jpeg E2E40867-EA42-4F11-91F9-E9AA3FBA4502.jpeg 345068B0-69E2-4034-883C-29F9F5B9DEA0.jpeg 2F53E9A6-C461-4812-8061-B2AEB6D857FF.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness...

We need SO many more photos!!!!!
What a darling suite :love: and to claim so many pattern-similar square emeralds - how luxe!!! :sun:

:love::love::love:

Were these a custom order? If so can you tell us about your experience? What style will you go with for your band? ☺️

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not to derail this thread... what’s “jelly”?
@whitewave

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness...

We need SO many more photos!!!!!
What a darling suite :love: and to claim so many pattern-similar square emeralds - how luxe!!! :sun:

:love::love::love:

Were these a custom order? If so can you tell us about your experience? What style will you go with for your band? ☺️

@OoohShiny recommended I reach out to GemConcepts.
I reached out to Yoram on IG, mid-November. I explained the struggle I was having finding a suite of 7 Asscher Cut Diamonds around 0.25-0.33ct each, and between 3.00-3.75mm square a piece for a band I want to create.
He was traveling, but he said as soon as he got back, he would look to see what he had, before cutting anything custom. Within 5 Days, he was able to pull these 7 out of 20 that he had in the shop, that fit my preferences. He hand selected each, based upon what I was looking for; examined each to make certain they matched.
We had correspondence over the course of the next 2 weeks; during which time, he sent me photos of the diamonds, and I was sold!
I traveled with my family for our Anniversary, and upon our return, I made arrangements to wire Yoram the money. My DH actually made the transfer (God, I love my husband!). The transfer went out on Thursday, last week. He received the funds Sunday, and they were shipped, Sunday. They arrived at 2pm, today!!! This only took 3 weeks from first contact to arrival!! I am ECSTATIC!!
Yoram is amazing; truly, a beautiful man. He made this transaction so smoothe, worry-free, and I will certainly purchase from him, again!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, @OoohShiny for this most amazing recommendation! I do hope, someday, you will be the proud owner of one of Yoram’s beautiful creations!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie: to answer your other question, I plan to set them in an open profile U-prong setting, similar to this:
E6F78692-0539-4433-BF36-C8871E0D8CF9.jpeg
It will be 3/4 eternity, and the remainder of the open metal on the shank will have milgrain detail, and have engraved scroll detail to match my wedding set. I love the petite double claw prongs in this photo; the Asschers look like they’re floating!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.My.Word........

:eek2::geek2::kiss2::lickout::appl::love::mrgreen2:

Well really, there are NO words.

Can’t wait to see them set!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.My.Word........

:eek2::geek2::kiss2::lickout::appl::love::mrgreen2:

Well really, there are NO words.

Can’t wait to see them set!

I have been speechless since I opened the box...lol!! Photos don’t do them justice, but we all know how beautiful diamonds are irl.
I consider myself among the privileged few to own such unique diamonds, especially when I know how difficult it is to find them in this quantity, with near-exact measurements.
I’m extremely excited to set them, but I’ll have to be patient: must save the money to finish the project. Next step is to take them to my jeweler & discuss design...and estimate budget.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 7 stone band disappeared and hasn't come back up yet. I have so mnay projects spinning in my head that I need to win powerball :mrgreen2:

Well, you know Yoram produced a Christmas Miracle for me. When you’re ready, try reaching out to him; he’s such a sweet man!! I really enjoyed our conversations, and he was so helpful!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you know Yoram produced a Christmas Miracle for me. When you’re ready, try reaching out to him; he’s such a sweet man!! I really enjoyed our conversations, and he was so helpful!

Definitely keeping my options open..... cannot wait to see yours!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely keeping my options open..... cannot wait to see yours!!!
@whitewave
You know I’ll be certain to post the final product, once it’s finished!! I’ll even tag you in it!!! :lol-2:
You have been so helpful, and supportive in my search, and in general! I wouldn't dream of leaving you out!! You’re like my soul sista from another mista! ;)2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave
You know I’ll be certain to post the final product, once it’s finished!! I’ll even tag you in it!!! :lol-2:
You have been so helpful, and supportive in my search, and in general! I wouldn't dream of leaving you out!! You’re like my soul sista from another mista! ;)2

Yes!!!!!!!! I agree.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, those are SO magnificent!:love: :love::love: I am so in love with Yoram's diamonds. I just want one or more of all of them!:eek-2:

I am so happy for you! This will be one gorgeous ring!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, those are SO magnificent!:love: :love::love: I am so in love with Yoram's diamonds. I just want one or more of all of them!:eek-2:

I am so happy for you! This will be one gorgeous ring!

Thank you, DS2006!! I owe this all to @OoohShiny, and the rest of my PS family for these beauties! I never would have known about Yoram without the forum, and I never would have had the courage (for lack of a better word) to put aside my anxiety about buying online, and reaching out to Yoram, in the first place, had Ooohshiny not made such a strong recommendation. I never once questioned Yoram, his intentions, nor did I have lack of trust during the entire process. He was extremely humble, and so down to Earth. I truly enjoyed every conversation I had with him; he made this so pleasant! I will not hesitate, again!! :kiss2:
To give an appropriate shout out, so many have contributed to the vast amount of knowledge I have acquired, here, and I am eternally grateful. I believe the fact that I knew exactly what I wanted & my precise preferences made it easier for Yoram to help me, which only contributed to the incredibly fast, efficient, and pleasant experience. So, with that said: THANK YOU PS!!! :mrgreen2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the utmost respect and admiration for Yoram. He is a true artist and a very kind person. I'd love to add to my Yoram collection! His antique asschers are just fantastic!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@yssie: to answer your other question, I plan to set them in an open profile U-prong setting, similar to this:
E6F78692-0539-4433-BF36-C8871E0D8CF9.jpeg
It will be 3/4 eternity, and the remainder of the open metal on the shank will have milgrain detail, and have engraved scroll detail to match my wedding set. I love the petite double claw prongs in this photo; the Asschers look like they’re floating!!!
THUD. That is going to be a damn fine ring!! Lucky duck!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hey Yoram :wavey:

Wanna come to my Xmas party? :mrgreen:

Those are pretty sweet! Happy for you Matthews.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Would you mind sharing how much these go for? If you'd rather not I understand.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I'm jelly too! I cannot wait to see your finished product. It's going to be absolutely stunnnnning! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results