Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Search results

Loading
866 results

Gassan diamonds 121 facet round diamonds | PriceScope Forum

I would like to ask about Gassan diamonds in Amsterdam. We came across the diamonds and luxury watches shop during our vacation. As an admirer of diamonds, we sat with a sale staff and were told about Gassan diamonds. The staff said their diamonds were 121 facets and the price of 1 carat G VS2 around EUR31,000.
I would like to ask about Gassan diamonds in Amsterdam. We came across the diamonds and luxury watches shop during our vacation. As an admirer of diamonds, we sat with a sale staff and were told about Gassan diamonds. The staff said their diamonds were 121 facets and the price of 1 carat G VS2 around EUR31,000.
I would like to ask about Gassan diamonds in Amsterdam. We came across the diamonds and luxury watches shop during our vacation. As an admirer of diamonds, we sat with a sale staff and were told about Gassan diamonds. The staff said their diamonds were 121 facets and the price of 1 carat G VS2 around EUR31,000.

The Diamond Industry in 2005 | PriceScope

Market of rough diamonds The first major event of the year was last week’s overall 3% price increase by De Beers’. On top of that, sightholders are looking at an extra charge of probably 2%, in order to contribute to De Beers’ promotional budget. All together, this is already an overall increase of over 5% […]
Market of rough diamonds The first major event of the year was last week’s overall 3% price increase by De Beers’. On top of that, sightholders are looking at an extra charge of probably 2%, in order to contribute to De Beers’ promotional budget. All together, this is already an overall increase of over 5% […]
Market of rough diamonds The first major event of the year was last week’s overall 3% price increase by De Beers’. On top of that, sightholders are looking at an extra charge of probably 2%, in order to contribute to De Beers’ promotional budget. All together, this is already an overall increase of over 5% […]

£13,000 ring for £4,750? Too good to be true? | PriceScope ...

I purchased a 2ct three stone (1/0.5/0.5) emerald cut ring on platinum from Diamonds Factory, which has good reviews and looks trustworthy. I paid £4,750 (about $9000 I guess) for the ring, which is SI and F-G coloured. Anyway, I went to collect it and asked them how much it would cost to improve the clarity.
I purchased a 2ct three stone (1/0.5/0.5) emerald cut ring on platinum from Diamonds Factory, which has good reviews and looks trustworthy. I paid £4,750 (about $9000 I guess) for the ring, which is SI and F-G coloured. Anyway, I went to collect it and asked them how much it would cost to improve the clarity.
I purchased a 2ct three stone (1/0.5/0.5) emerald cut ring on platinum from Diamonds Factory, which has good reviews and looks trustworthy. I paid £4,750 (about $9000 I guess) for the ring, which is SI and F-G coloured. Anyway, I went to collect it and asked them how much it would cost to improve the clarity.

Why is Brand information on some Diamond Certificates but ...

This is why it's so important to verify a diamond using it's physical characteristics, as opposed to relying on an inscription. There's a small cutting factory across the street that has the inscription machine...it's not that big, it sits on a table. I'll find out how much it costs- but I don't think it's crazy expensive, by industrial standards.
This is why it's so important to verify a diamond using it's physical characteristics, as opposed to relying on an inscription. There's a small cutting factory across the street that has the inscription machine...it's not that big, it sits on a table. I'll find out how much it costs- but I don't think it's crazy expensive, by industrial standards.
This is why it's so important to verify a diamond using it's physical characteristics, as opposed to relying on an inscription. There's a small cutting factory across the street that has the inscription machine...it's not that big, it sits on a table. I'll find out how much it costs- but I don't think it's crazy expensive, by industrial standards.

Engagement ring retailers suggestion | PriceScope Forum

Dear forum members: My fiancée and I plan to get married in year 2011. We are in the market to buy engagement ring / webbing band. Could you recommend some good online jewelry retailers or Jewelry chain stores or diamond factory outlets that offer good selections, reasonable price and great customer service + warranty.
Dear forum members: My fiancée and I plan to get married in year 2011. We are in the market to buy engagement ring / webbing band. Could you recommend some good online jewelry retailers or Jewelry chain stores or diamond factory outlets that offer good selections, reasonable price and great customer service + warranty.
Dear forum members: My fiancée and I plan to get married in year 2011. We are in the market to buy engagement ring / webbing band. Could you recommend some good online jewelry retailers or Jewelry chain stores or diamond factory outlets that offer good selections, reasonable price and great customer service + warranty.

Synthetic Diamonds |Man Made Diamonds | PriceScope

One diamond growth machine costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, with an output of only a few diamonds per month. Synthetic diamond production is the creation of a raw good, which can best be compared to an industry like steel, rather than assembled goods like computer chips or electronics.
One diamond growth machine costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, with an output of only a few diamonds per month. Synthetic diamond production is the creation of a raw good, which can best be compared to an industry like steel, rather than assembled goods like computer chips or electronics.
One diamond growth machine costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, with an output of only a few diamonds per month. Synthetic diamond production is the creation of a raw good, which can best be compared to an industry like steel, rather than assembled goods like computer chips or electronics.

Tag Heuer link diamond watch | PriceScope Forum

I want to purchase a Tag Heuer Link diamond watch. I would like to know if any of you can help me out. I would like to know the raw value of the diamonds in the watch, what is the value. I know it is probably not easy to appraise something without seeing it but an estimate would be nice. Here is the info : Tag Heuer Link diamond (factory dial ...
I want to purchase a Tag Heuer Link diamond watch. I would like to know if any of you can help me out. I would like to know the raw value of the diamonds in the watch, what is the value. I know it is probably not easy to appraise something without seeing it but an estimate would be nice. Here is the info : Tag Heuer Link diamond (factory dial ...
I want to purchase a Tag Heuer Link diamond watch. I would like to know if any of you can help me out. I would like to know the raw value of the diamonds in the watch, what is the value. I know it is probably not easy to appraise something without seeing it but an estimate would be nice. Here is the info : Tag Heuer Link diamond (factory dial ...

Lab Made Perfection Diamonds, Cost per carat? - PriceScope

I was talking with my jeweler the other day and he told me that now adays lab made diamonds (synthetic perfect diamonds) are about $120 per carat, and that he never uses CZ because it is way to cheap and the shine is simply not near that of a diamond, nor does it last as long.
I was talking with my jeweler the other day and he told me that now adays lab made diamonds (synthetic perfect diamonds) are about $120 per carat, and that he never uses CZ because it is way to cheap and the shine is simply not near that of a diamond, nor does it last as long.
I was talking with my jeweler the other day and he told me that now adays lab made diamonds (synthetic perfect diamonds) are about $120 per carat, and that he never uses CZ because it is way to cheap and the shine is simply not near that of a diamond, nor does it last as long.

Whiteflash ACA vs Crafted by Infinity | PriceScope Forum

Has anyone seen a Whiteflash ACA diamond next to a Crafted by Infinity diamond? Whiteflash has a diamond that is one clarity grade lower than I want to go, but otherwise, exactly what I'm looking for. On the other hand, I think I'd really like an Infinity diamond because they care about nothing except cut.
Has anyone seen a Whiteflash ACA diamond next to a Crafted by Infinity diamond? Whiteflash has a diamond that is one clarity grade lower than I want to go, but otherwise, exactly what I'm looking for. On the other hand, I think I'd really like an Infinity diamond because they care about nothing except cut.
Has anyone seen a Whiteflash ACA diamond next to a Crafted by Infinity diamond? Whiteflash has a diamond that is one clarity grade lower than I want to go, but otherwise, exactly what I'm looking for. On the other hand, I think I'd really like an Infinity diamond because they care about nothing except cut.

USAA Insurance Claim Experience | PriceScope Forum

It was option #2 that worried me. I did not feel comfortable USAA finding a similar stone for me because I would not have had the opportunity to review the specs/certificate until the stone is selected and shipped to me. As for option #2, the replacement value is not the same as the amount that the ring (or the diamond) was insured for.
It was option #2 that worried me. I did not feel comfortable USAA finding a similar stone for me because I would not have had the opportunity to review the specs/certificate until the stone is selected and shipped to me. As for option #2, the replacement value is not the same as the amount that the ring (or the diamond) was insured for.
It was option #2 that worried me. I did not feel comfortable USAA finding a similar stone for me because I would not have had the opportunity to review the specs/certificate until the stone is selected and shipped to me. As for option #2, the replacement value is not the same as the amount that the ring (or the diamond) was insured for.
Loading
Loading
Loading
Loading
Top