shape
carat
color
clarity

Mascara - Current Favorites

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
You are too kind! I love your avatar!!! I had never heard of Ilia, so thanks for chiming in!

Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but I try to get brown black versus black because i find the smudging less severe and it blends in with skin tone more readily.

Brow gel - omg... who knew that a little oomph there takes years off!!! I like Tarte's busy gal brow, but only apply it at home bc it is pretty dang permanent and dried quickly. When I put my brows on at work :bigsmile: I like queen of the fill. It is wetter and I have more time to adjust.

Brow gel—don’t get me started! My application technique is either wicked witch of the west, one eyebrow is darker, or ‘what, you have brow makeup on?’ :lol: Check out Anastasia of Beverly Hills’ stuff. Pencil and her dip brow pomade are great if you are willing to spend time; I am not. Hence, Milk Kush Gel or Glossier Boy Brow.

Thank you for your kind words on my avatar. That was my Sparky—a stray from the street whom I named to give him the desire to meow, and boy howdy did he learn :P2 He passed a few years ago and I miss him still.

Funny story: I set up the tv to play pictures of him and when one of my other cats saw the pictures of Spark, he was mesmerized. He got up from the couch, walked to the TV, stared and meowed until the show was over. I did not cry :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brow gel—don’t get me started! My application technique is either wicked witch of the west, one eyebrow is darker, or ‘what, you have brow makeup on?’ :lol: Check out Anastasia of Beverly Hills’ stuff. Pencil and her dip brow pomade are great if you are willing to spend time; I am not. Hence, Milk Kush Gel or Glossier Boy Brow.

Thank you for your kind words on my avatar. That was my Sparky—a stray from the street whom I named to give him the desire to meow, and boy howdy did he learn :P2 He passed a few years ago and I miss him still.

Funny story: I set up the tv to play pictures of him and when one of my other cats saw the pictures of Spark, he was mesmerized. He got up from the couch, walked to the TV, stared and meowed until the show was over. I did not cry :love:
Oh, that's so much kitty love :love:

Queen of the fill is supposed to be a good alternative to glossier according to google and amazon lolol. I do have an anastasia pomade and I'm not quite sure how to do it without ending up looking like I grabbed a crayola crayon and colored my brows in. None of her brow gels were the right color for me. This nice lady at ulta swatches everything in sight until we landed on the tarte brown black. I ordered medium brown recently too to try for the winter.

One of my cats has pronounced eyelashes when you look at her from the side. We used to always tell her, "you have EYElashes! You have EYElashes!":appl:I am fur-ever that weirdo cat mom. :lol:

Ximolara

Rough_Rock
Recently, I have tried a huge number of different mascaras. It rains very often in my city, so I do not need ordinary mascara, but waterproof. I used to buy regular mascara, but it spread very quickly over my face and it looked terrible. I have been looking for the perfect mascara for me for a very long time. My manicurist advised me on an article on the internet. There I found exactly what I was looking for. Two mascaras for me were the perfect choice: "CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara" and "L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara". They are very cool and any rain cannot wash them away. I am very happy with my purchase :)

Niachan

Rough_Rock
Recently, I have tried a huge number of different mascaras. It rains very often in my city, so I do not need ordinary mascara, but waterproof. I used to buy regular mascara, but it spread very quickly over my face and it looked terrible. I have been looking for the perfect mascara for me for a very long time. My manicurist advised me to look for good mascara at https://womanlylive.com/top-5-drugstore-waterproof-mascaras-of-2020/ . There I found exactly what I was looking for. Two mascaras for me were the perfect choice: "CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara" and "L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara". They are very cool and any rain cannot wash them away. I am very happy with my purchase :)

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased Thrive Cosmetics mascara recently since it’s all over social media, and it’s very nice and makes my lashes look really long, but they do get flakey.
Prior to this I used Lancôme Oscillating Mascara and Maybelline Great Lash (I think) in the pink and black container. I prefer wetter mascara to dry mascara.
In addition I do use Neulash to help my eyelashes grow. I had gotten extensions two years ago and my eyelashes disappeared after I had them removed. Neulash did wonders for me. You just have to be careful to only apply it to your eyelash line. I wasn’t careful at first and starting growing random hair on my eyelids.
Ive heard Rodan and Fields Lash Boost is also good.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been using Younique mascaras for years. Used to be a 2 piece fiber system, but now I just use the Moodstruck Epic 4D by Younique.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I use L’Oréal voluminous Volume carbon black For the past 15 years. I try others but alway go back to it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results