shape
carat
color
clarity

You have been granted one wish that will come true...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am greedy... so i am going to wish that i will always have the answer to what is being asked of me to be in my pocket. LOL

That's a great wish.

Wish to live long enough to see our great grandkids grow up.

I hope that comes true Dancing Fire. I think it will. You are a young grandpa after all.

Missy, your threads are always thoughtful and thought provoking, and responses to this one I think will veer from heart-warming to heart-wrenching in equal measure.

Thanks Lissyflo and I agree the answers are heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time. It really comes down to the human (and animal) connections one has in life that makes life worth living.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That my son's and granddaughter will be able to live their lives in a world with clean water, fresh air, and peace.

I wish this too Kate the Great and wise. I so want this to come true.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I was there to save him when my late partner had his accident.

DK :cry2:

I am so sorry DK. Sending gentle hugs your way.

I can't think of wording right now, but I would wish my DH to be restored in his health. Free him of asthma, and his vision issues. Make sure his heart is healthy. A general wish of better health for him.

Another wish I hope comes true lyra. He is lucky to have you on his side advocating for him.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No more cruelty to animals.

Amen to this.

Mine would be for my children’s lives to be as full of love, contentment and joy as possible. Whoever coined the expression ‘you’re only as happy as your least happy child’ was an insightful person.

Yup true. One of the hardest things about having children I think is seeing them struggle or be in pain and experiencing that pain too.

I pray that my kids will grow to be kind, caring, healthy, respectful, and responsible adults that have a sense of self and spiritual awareness that leads to serenity.

Wishing this for them too and I think your kids have a great chance of this Gussie because you raised them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to choose just one wish.

I keep vacillating between

1.World peace (yeah I know it's cliche) cause that would be awesome and really make everything better for everyone throughout the world or am I delusional thinking that?

2. Wishing for good health for my dh so he lives a good life as long as possible and is with me for as long as we have together on this earth.

But if I cheated on my own question I would wish for good health and happiness for all my loved ones (both family and friends). But that is way more than one wish and I know it.:oops2:

3. Another wish would be to bring back my grandma who died in 1992. I miss her so much. But I also would want to bring back Apache, Billy and Butch and all our pets who are now gone. Furry family members who we adore and love so much. And of course if I could only bring back one furry family member it would be our darling girl Francesca. She was our heart kitty and was a special soul. I don't know what happens when we die but I think if there is any chance of a Rainbow Bridge I want to go there and be reunited with all our beloved furbabies.

It's hard to choose just one wish but probably I would choose #2 because life wouldn't be worth much for me if my dh wasn't sharing it with me.

Wouldn't it be sweet if we really could get one wish granted?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a great wish.

I hope that comes true Dancing Fire. I think it will. You are a young grandpa after all.
Not really. I became a grandpa 2 months short of my 59th BD. If I live into my mid 80's I have a chance of seeing great grandkids.

Reactions: AV_

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine would be for my children’s lives to be as full of love, contentment and joy as possible. Whoever coined the expression ‘you’re only as happy as your least happy child’ was an insightful person.

This.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
That's not greedy, it's honest and a good thing to wish for I think.. your daughter may say "Daddy I'm hurt from a kid at school" and the answer isn't easy for little ones.. always having the answer would have made my life a hell of a lot easier Mr Chang fer sure. :) peace

Yes... it encompasses all aspects of life - hence being greedy. It resolves most issues... like common core maths that I hear about...we are just about to embark on it next schooling year... ugh.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

My very first thought was for our son as well, that he have a happy, fulfilling life also.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im.surrounded by sick people with chronic illness right now but i guess if i had to choose i wish Gary's daughter Melanie was cured of cancer
she had breast cancer at 39 4 years ago and all was finally looking good
and now its come back in her spine and liver
she's in hospital right now because they can't get her pain under control
she has two children, Kaleb who is 12 and 8 year old Kiera
and her husband has had a heart bipass
Cancer doesn't even run in that family

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That dh and I would get to be in love and together forever. Even in the afterlife. One life will not be enough with him.

And dammit now I'm crying!

Me too! :cry2: That is so freaking sweet and I am with you @lovedogs. I am 100% in agreement. One life with our true love is not enough. ;(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
im.surrounded by sick people with chronic illness right now but i guess if i had to choose i wish Gary's daughter Melanie was cured of cancer
she had breast cancer at 39 4 years ago and all was finally looking good
and now its come back in her spine and liver
she's in hospital right now because they can't get her pain under control
she has two children, Kaleb who is 12 and 8 year old Kiera
and her husband has had a heart bipass
Cancer doesn't even run in that family

I am so sorry about Gary's DD @Daisys and Diamonds and I hope and pray she gets her cure. And her pain under control. Sending you all gentle hugs and healing vibes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t wish for anything. It’s probably due to watching a lot of Twilight Zone, but I’m paranoid of unforeseen consequences.

OMG you are right @JPie. As a person who has watched every Twilight Zone over and over again you hit the nail on the head. Unforseen consequences indeed. Scary. :errrr:

Let's hope we all get our happy ending with no negative consequences.:pray:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lissyflo said:

My very first thought was for our son as well, that he have a happy, fulfilling life also.

Yes to all of the above. May everyone's children lead happy, healthy and fulfilling lives filled with love and contentment and joy.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

This would be mine as well. My kids are the first people I pray for daily. I would not have worded this better. Thanks Lissyflo!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good health for my family and loved ones.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I am no good making wishes that are not of this world...

WISH - GIA 16273461

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't for the life of me come up with just one.....

But I think a vaccine against cancer would be an excellent wish.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would give myself blond hair.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would give myself blond hair.

That's a wish that can easily be made to happen @Jambalaya....

Poof. Like magic.

Platinum blonde.
Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 6.01.13 AM.png

Rooted blonde.
Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.59.32 AM.png

Long and blonde.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.56.42 AM.png

If only all wishes were this easy...

Go for it @Jambalaya I bet you would look gorgeous.:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium