shape
carat
color
clarity

You have been granted one wish that will come true...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What would that one wish be?

In the spirit of the thread I would say you cannot wish for more wishes lol. If you could have just one wish come true what would you want that one wish to be?

wishes.jpg

I don't know if we had this topic before. Tried doing a search but the PS search function doesn't work well for me. Apologies if we already discussed this topic but I figure it would be interesting to see everyone's newest wishes anyway. Thanks for participating.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mine would be for my children’s lives to be as full of love, contentment and joy as possible. Whoever coined the expression ‘you’re only as happy as your least happy child’ was an insightful person.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At first, I wished that none of my pets had ever gotten sick or pass away. But I quickly realized how unfair that would have been. It takes the sadness of one pet’s passing to open up the door to another pet being welcomed into our hearts. I’ve loved and lost so many pets over the years. Each with their own wonderfully unique personalities. I would never want to give that up.

So my wish would be that every animal gets to be in a truly loving home for the whole of it’s life.

(And because I’m not immune to selfish thoughts...an unlimited bling budget would be pretty nice too :twisted2:).

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That my son's and granddaughter will be able to live their lives in a world with clean water, fresh air, and peace.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I pray that my kids will grow to be kind, caring, healthy, respectful, and responsible adults that have a sense of self and spiritual awareness that leads to serenity.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I was there to save him when my late partner had his accident.

DK :cry2:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't think of wording right now, but I would wish my DH to be restored in his health. Free him of asthma, and his vision issues. Make sure his heart is healthy. A general wish of better health for him.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I don’t really have the words to express what I want to say, but this is heart-breaking and I’m thinking of you.

Missy, your threads are always thoughtful and thought provoking, and responses to this one I think will veer from heart-warming to heart-wrenching in equal measure.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I am greedy... so i am going to wish that i will always have the answer to what is being asked of me to be in my pocket. LOL

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
"If we could all just get along."
Cuz if we did, and mankind stopped using up mental energy for pointless endeavors, and collectively used our brainpower, it would be amazing to see what we came up with by way of solutions: cancer, homelessness, hunger, disease (osteoporosis?), global warming, violence etc

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wish that my mom was still alive, she passed from cancer when I was eight and growing up without a mother is like navigating a journey without a map. It also makes being a mother to my own kids harder. Amazing how many generations are affected by a mother's absence.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That my parents were still alive. I'd spend so much time with them, hug them and tell them I love them so much they'd be sick of me.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That the ringworm in missy's cats magically disappears.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear DK, I am so sorry. I couldn't like your post because I can't like you lostyour partner but of all the things you could wish for - you would wish for love, THAT made me tear up... again I am sorry for your loss sincerely.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are making me tear up. I am so sorry for the heartache and sadness and the loss of dear loved ones.
I wish I could take away everyone's pain and replace it with joy and peace and contentment and love. I know without pain we cannot experience true joy and happiness but enough already. Sending you all gentle hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That the ringworm in missy's cats magically disappears.

Aww thanks Matata. That would be amazing. I am not going to threadjack but Bobby now has RW areas on his face which were previously clear. I cannot believe this is happening. Greg is in denial. We are just going to keep on doing what we can and hoping at some point they turn a corner. Cause not sure how much linger we can keep at this without a nervous breakdown. Cats and humans.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's not greedy, it's honest and a good thing to wish for I think.. your daughter may say "Daddy I'm hurt from a kid at school" and the answer isn't easy for little ones.. always having the answer would have made my life a hell of a lot easier Mr Chang fer sure. :) peace

I am greedy... so i am going to wish that i will always have the answer to what is being asked of me to be in my pocket. LOL

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked Greg what he would wish for and he wishes for Francesca to be back with us alive and well. We miss her so much. 3 months have already passed since her death. I cannot believe she is gone.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At first, I wished that none of my pets had ever gotten sick or pass away. But I quickly realized how unfair that would have been. It takes the sadness of one pet’s passing to open up the door to another pet being welcomed into our hearts. I’ve loved and lost so many pets over the years. Each with their own wonderfully unique personalities. I would never want to give that up.

So my wish would be that every animal gets to be in a truly loving home for the whole of it’s life.

(And because I’m not immune to selfish thoughts...an unlimited bling budget would be pretty nice too :twisted2:).

Elle you are so sweet. I say wish for all your pets to be healthy and with you still and just keep adding more rescues to give them a wonderful home. There is enough love to share with everyone. But I love your other wish too. Amen to that. May all animals have a loving home. May all children have a loving home.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"If we could all just get along."
Cuz if we did, and mankind stopped using up mental energy for pointless endeavors, and collectively used our brainpower, it would be amazing to see what we came up with by way of solutions: cancer, homelessness, hunger, disease (osteoporosis?), global warming, violence etc

Yes I wish people were kinder to each other and kinder to themselves too in many cases. It would be a nicer world if everyone was more thoughtful and kind and considerate of others.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That my parents were still alive. I'd spend so much time with them, hug them and tell them I love them so much they'd be sick of me.

Marcy I wish this was true for you too. But know how much they loved you and they knew you loved them. Of this I am sure. (((Hugs))). It's a good reminder we can never tell the ones we love how much we love them enough. No regrets if one is always letting one's loved ones know how freaking much they are loved and adored.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That when people die, they experience less suffering.

This is something I think about. Greg and I have discussed this at length and neither of us wants to suffer and to that end we will do what is necessary to ensure minimal suffering when we know our time is up. I don't believe in life at all cost.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing that my children will find true love and happiness just as my husband and I have. There's nothing better in life than a wonderful partner to share it with.

This is so true Queenie. Life with a partner who truly loves us and who we truly love is a gift beyond all riches. To share one's life with their true love. Joy is doubled and sadness is halved. Everything is sweeter. I hope your children find this as you and your dh have. I feel they will because they have you guys as a shining example. They will attract goodness and love.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wish that my mom was still alive, she passed from cancer when I was eight and growing up without a mother is like navigating a journey without a map. It also makes being a mother to my own kids harder. Amazing how many generations are affected by a mother's absence.

I'm sorry Stephanie and your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom. By their side, on their side and always there for them unconditionally. (((Hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results