shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC meets DKJ - a little drop of sunshine!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But this color...!!

Anyone, like me, who has thought that warm diamonds have to look muddy, or dirty, needs to think again. Without being yellow, these stones are golden. Pure sunshine.

20190316_142409.jpg 20190316_142325.jpg

20190316_142529.jpg

I had to come back for another drool, I mean, look. These pics needed to be brought to this page. :P2 I am completely awestruck by that glorious dollop of sunshine on your hand. I am in love with this ring, Beautiful collaboration with DK. Well done. :clap:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But this color...!!

Anyone, like me, who has thought that warm diamonds have to look muddy, or dirty, needs to think again. Without being yellow, these stones are golden. Pure sunshine.

20190316_142529.jpg

Yet another exquisite and successful collab with you and DK!!!:love:

This is a beauty! I so admire your jewelry collection. Warm diamonds rule!!!!:dance:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Sandeek! This color is so utterly delicious - it's a ring you can lose yourself in.... :kiss2:

@ZestfullyBling - YOUR warm 3 stone was the deciding factor in me buying that AVC! I loved the tones in your ring so much, I actually remember the exact moment I was sitting in front of my computer, looking at your photos, and thinking to myself - "I've gotta get me one of those!!'' And I did. :)) I'm really glad you like it!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
I love this stone.
Saw it in person when I went to NY summer of last year.
If I could have taken it home with me...I would have.
Glad to see it go to a good home and see it set on PS.:love:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wooooohooo, so gorgeous! Like a beautiful sunset, indeed. Wow! :love::love::love: Please post more photos, when you have time.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Sandeek! This color is so utterly delicious - it's a ring you can lose yourself in.... :kiss2:

@ZestfullyBling - YOUR warm 3 stone was the deciding factor in me buying that AVC! I loved the tones in your ring so much, I actually remember the exact moment I was sitting in front of my computer, looking at your photos, and thinking to myself - "I've gotta get me one of those!!'' And I did. :)) I'm really glad you like it!

@mrs-b you heading should be a BIG ball of sunshine!! So scrumptious:love:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
But this color...!!

20190316_142529.jpg
Simply beautiful, @mrs-b. Love it!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is magnificent mrs-b, managing to be both sublime and yummy ... you (and DK) rock!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@naroo_11 - you saw it in person? That's very cool! It's a beauty, isn't it! I've never seen anything quite like it!

@DorotheaBrooke - will do! it might be a while, tho - it's back at DKJ being tweaked for the moment. I'm glad you like it. :))

@Dmndsr4evr11 - thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. :))

Awww - thanks, @marymm! It truly is a delicious ring - the color is so sensual, it makes my mouth water!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I meant to comment on this earlier, this is such a beautiful ring! I had my eye on this diamond, as well! (not in the market, though, lol)

I love what you did, this is a ring I think I'd enjoy very much.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @apacherose! I have to admit, tho, as I get older I like my gems larger and larger. @missy's beautiful halo'd oval, for instance, is a size I think I'd love! I really wish August Vintage Inc had a trade-up policy; I'd happily kick in the bucks for a 4ct version of this!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I hear you. I agree, the older I get the bigger I can go, lol.

I think AV Inc. has an upgrade policy similar to james allen, from what I remember John telling me. I bought my AVR studs from him.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b yes, I did get to see this stone in person and I loved it. The right size for my small hands. The color was perfect. If I could have gotten the fiance to agree I would have taken it home. I do love that a PSer got it though and that I get to see it again :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is incredible can't believe I missed this thread!!! Will I see you tmrw (Sat) at the PS GTG? I couldn't make today but am looking fwd to tmrw :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is incredible can't believe I missed this thread!!! Will I see you tmrw (Sat) at the PS GTG? I couldn't make today but am looking fwd to tmrw :)

Sadly, no. I'm currently in LA but we're moving my god daughter to college this weekend. A big weekend for us here!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sadly, no. I'm currently in LA but we're moving my god daughter to college this weekend. A big weekend for us here!
We will miss you!!! Have a great time with your god daughter and fam though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results