shape
carat
color
clarity

Impulse purchase(s)? I would never.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! They both turned out amazing! Bravo to Neil and DK for finding and doing such a great job!

BTW...I'm going through the same process you were going through with your 10 stone oec. Just cant figure out what I want. I'm all over the map.
I kind of just want to give it a rest...these things are suppose to be fun arent they???

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is quite the transformation. I absolutely loooove the band. Substantial yet oh so wearable.

And the EW setting will be just divine! Can’t wait to see photos.

@Niel , what an amazing job! We should all be so lucky to have a friend like you!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the story and the pics!
The bit about your smart DH is the best haha

Gorgeous rings!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Zelda ring- as soon as I saw it, I thought “Rupees!!!”

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!! All credit to @Neil, who is a gem of a BFF (pun intended, ha). I just buy what she sends me and it always works out!

I'm terrible at PS 2.0 commenting/replying so I will fail in advance at thanking everyone individually, lol. DH and I have been together a lot longer than our 10 years married, so we technically celebrated our "10 year anniversary" awhile ago - but I still think 10 years married is something to buy diamonds about! I'm very lucky that he supports my hobby and is always pushing me to buy the things I want.

I'm hoping Zelda will be delivered tomorrow, at the latest on Tuesday. I'm telling myself it's Tuesday so I'm not disappointed! DK also had his engraver touch up Zelda's engraving and I cannot wait to see it. The engraving on Kate is by far the most amazing engraving I've ever seen. It's more like a carving than engraving. I think my next stacking purchase is going to be the Tiffany two-tone band, but that will be in 2020 because I'm back on ban island saving for studs.

@tyty333 - YES. I drove myself and everyone else crazy for years trying to figure out what I wanted. Once I gave it up, it was like the decision was made for me. Give yourself a break!

@lovedogs I will volunteer Neil's services to you :lol: -- she seriously has a gift for finding needles in haystacks.

@Tonks - that is exactly what I was going for. Substantial yet wearable. I've had her for a few months now, and I really wear her almost everyday, which is really unusual for me!

@anangel DH and I are Zelda freaks, so I also immediately thought Rupeeeeeeeeeeeeees when I saw it. I wouldn't have chosen that name myself but it fits perfectly.

@missy @SimoneDi @Mamabean @lovedogs Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, wow, wow!! What amazing new treasures!! @Niel is indeed a mad genius at finding things (and having met her, I second @MissGotRocks “cute as a button” comment!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful pair of rings - congratulations on your new purchases and on your anniversary. :))

Are you planning to wear them together or separately?

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Thanks! Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll wear them together yet. I want to in theory, but I'll have to see how much room that takes up as I don't have a ton of space for stacking. I also am not sure if that will "too much" so I'll just have to see when she gets here.

Zelda has made it to Chicago and I'm hoping hoping hoping she gets delivered today!! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, I love your new diamond band! It looks so beautiful next to your YG band. You and Niel and DK all did a fab job with the project!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
6E4E25E9-A096-4372-BE13-584BA34ECE80.jpeg BD626B5A-D3D3-4FEC-B75E-D674049ECF61.jpeg EDDDBAD7-AC07-4451-9228-8940AB39B67D.jpeg
Don’t kill me but I love these pics
Seen with a DIFFERENT oec plat band I found.
I love this look so much! Congrats on an amazing pairing!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All three rings together = swoooooon city!! :love:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HAHAHA Thanks @Neil I'm so lazy and it's tax season at work so I have less time to upload pics. Zelda arrived late last night and I did a fashion show with different bands.
IMG_7845.jpg
IMG_7850.jpg
IMG_7851.jpg
IMG_7852.jpg

The lighting is so crappy and I feel like all my pics look the same but you get the idea. I managed to snap a couple outside pics this morning when I was waiting for the bus.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Overall, she completes me as a person. I feel like most of the time I'll wear her stacked with Noel and yg band (thin diamond band, also found Neil, my personal shopper) as I think she's a little too much for work everyday paired with Kate. But OMG I love her EW so much. She's so wearable and perfect for me. I hope the sun comes out this weekend and I can do a ~fancy~ photo shoot.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Zelda is amazing. Love her spread. :love:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I love that ruby halo! And what an amazing setting. Wow!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! Months later, Zelda and Kate are still my mainstays. I'm very fickle with jewelry and sell most things I've owned, but I would never sell either of these rings and wouldn't change a single thing about either of them. The dream is to complete my collection only with pieces I feel the same way about!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Just exquisite. I adore the ruby halo and agree the EW was exactly what this ring needed.

Can @Niel tell us all what to buy?

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Your going to laugh maybe...but can I see the backside of Zelda? I notice it has engravings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results