shape
carat
color
clarity

So this just happened

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At one of my favorite places to buy jewelry. The jeweler's exchange in Boca Raton, Florida. There are several vendors booths in a 2 story building that has something for everyone and you can get your jewelry repaired quickly, and almost, while you wait at a reasonable price. I go to Abraham and his wife of Dallas Diamonds. They are so fair in price , especially when trading in jewelry that you may not wear. The pearl earrings, I am still considering but the deco diamond bracelet is now mine. As always, I can't capture what I see in photos but it looks so gorgeous with my rings!! 20190918_154044.jpg 20190918_153955.jpg 20190918_153911.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the creamy colored pearl studs with the baguette diamonds in 18kyg I am considering. 20190918_154343.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love the bracelet! Looks fabulous on you!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet; I love it with your rings! Is it a ‘cuff’ style, or flexible/links? Either way, it’s stunning, classy & elegant. Congrats on the score! :appl:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love it!!! It looks stunning with both rings.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bracelet is beautiful!! Love it!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is a beauty, & yes, it looks great with your rings! The pearls look like a nice pair also, what do you think?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bracelet is :kiss2: and looks amazbling on you. :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet; I love it with your rings! Is it a ‘cuff’ style, or flexible/links? Either way, it’s stunning, classy & elegant. Congrats on the score! :appl:
Thank you! It is actually a bangle style. The back is yellow gold but that doesn't bother me as I like how well made it is.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is a beauty, & yes, it looks great with your rings! The pearls look like a nice pair also, what do you think?
I want them so bad!!! I go to pick up jewelry that I needed repaired and I may be very tempted to buy them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new bracelet is beautiful and compliments your rings perfectly!

I'm not a big pearl person but they look very nice on your too!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this! Very nice.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous bracelet. It is so intricate.

I'm a pearl fan and I say you can never have too many pairs of creamy studs

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I want them so bad!!! I go to pick up jewelry that I needed repaired and I may be very tempted to buy them.

Yes, I know the feeling all too well.:lol-2: I received a pair of WSS pearl earrings for my birthday earlier this year, & find myself reaching for them more than I thought I would. They go with everything!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooo Congratulations! I hope you enjoy them!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bracelet is gorgeous!!! Studs are really pretty too.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
I moved to parkland last year and I’ve been looking for my new jewelry haunts! I’ll have to check them out!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is beautiful! looks so elegant with your beautiful rings! I love the pearls too, they look regal on you! Love all of it!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Stunning bracelet. What a statement piece!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
On a roll @cushioncutnut! That beautiful art deco bracelet! and now the beautiful pearl diamond studs! Ok, give us the low down on how many cwt on the bracelet and mm on the pearl studs! On the bracelet are the diamonds single cuts? OEC's? Marquise? or RB? And are the pearls Akoya? ohhh, you are on a roll! So happy for you! :D
-C4C

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a roll @cushioncutnut! That beautiful art deco bracelet! and now the beautiful pearl diamond studs! Ok, give us the low down on how many cwt on the bracelet and mm on the pearl studs! On the bracelet are the diamonds single cuts? OEC's? Marquise? or RB? And are the pearls Akoya? ohhh, you are on a roll! So happy for you! :D
-C4C
The bracelet has the appearance of different shaped diamonds but they are all round, single cuts with F, VS quality diamonds. Dallas Diamonds are the best if you want true estate vintage pieces of quality at a great price!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it's stunning!! I am soooooo jealous. You always find the best pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results