shape
carat
color
clarity

Just BARELY got my insurance and lost my ring. Do I file loss? #ashamed

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I lost my center stone on July 4th while setting up for a party, I was devastated, I wish it had been the whole ring and I could have used a metal detector. It was a 2.5 ct cushion. I hoped I would find it but i wanted to notify my insurance company of the loss. I contacted them and told them what happened and that I was just notifying them at that time and wanted to continue to look for it before filing a claim. They took all my information and even called me a week later to check if it had been found. I finally filed a claim after a month, we tore the house apart, but think it was actually lost outside. It kills me to think it could be in my yard or flower beds. So, you may want to contact them and just notify them at this time if you think there's a chance you will find it.
that's devastating
im sorry that happened
are you happy with the new stone ?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My St. Anthony prayer: Tony, Tony, Look around. Something’s lost and must be found.

Say it as many times as you want. Say it while you look. I have found things that were NOT THERE when I had looked in the same spot before.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results