shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone from CVB - 22k with OEC and Rose Cuts

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is probably one you haven't seen before. This has been made for me and I should receive it early this week from the lovely Caysie. The center stone is a 7.3mm OEC GIA Q/R VS1 that I bought from a Pricescoper and Caysie sourced the rose cuts. It is low to the finger and the gold is 22k. It has the little lotus cutouts on the sides of the bezels (not visible i these pics). I am pretty excited to get it. I guess you can tell from my avatar that l like three stone rings. 3stone.jpg 3stone1.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats some beautiful looking diamonds - and I love the rich gold!
:love:
Please post the lotus cutouts and handshots when you get it!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring. Hoping you post more pictures when you recive it.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omgoodness! I saw this on her IG and I love love love it! :clap: I have been pining for a three stone, and I am a bezel girl too. Lucky you! Can’t wait for hand shots! Gorgeous! :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I love the Oec and rose cut combo!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stunning combination! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this! So gorgeous!!! I was thinking of doing this exact setting if I did an oec for my upgrade, but I was hoping to see it with rounds first so this is awesome!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So cool!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love::love::love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, post lots of handpics!!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes I second lots of handpics please! I love the scattered diamond band, that is one of the two bands that I planned to get as well. It is so gorgeous. This is a fantastic set!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Romantic and ethereal. :love:

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all the nice comments. I think I will get it tomorrow and will take more pictures.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is a lovely ring- what a pretty and unique combination!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I just love the way the shank meets the top of the ring. Can't wait for more pics!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I can’t wait to see it on your finger!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Caysie does amazing work. Looking forward to hand pics.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh now that is fabulous in every single way :kiss2:
Perfect proportions, perfect mix of stones, perfect metal, perfect milgrain :love:
I can't wait to see your photos!!

Is it solid 22k or a wash?
Will you need to be particularly careful with it, if it's solid?

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Solid. Probably will which is going to be a challenge. I think the brushed finish will hide at least some of the dings or scratches.

BTW, I am a big fan of your french cut dangle earrings.

Ohhhh now that is fabulous in every single way :kiss2:
Perfect proportions, perfect mix of stones, perfect metal, perfect milgrain :love:
I can't wait to see your photos!!

Is it solid 22k or a wash?
Will you need to be particularly careful with it, if it's solid?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was debating 22k for those earrings but Erika felt we'd need to bulk the bezels up for strength, and I didn't want the additional metal weight. I do love that depth and richness of colour :kiss2: and it suits the antique style stones so well!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh. Well.

BINGO!:love::appl:

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Caysie's IG and was hoping it belonged to a PSer! This ring is amazing! I love the mixed cuts and the craftsmanship is outstanding. :kiss2: Please post hand shots soon! :mrgreen:

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I received it this morning. It is a beautiful ring; the craftsmanship is top notch and I do not have a complaint in the world about the entire transaction. It was perfect. But I took one look at it and said, "I will never wear this." It just isn't me. So, if anyone here liked it enough to want it, you can put a "contact" post on Loupe Troop; otherwise, after a day or so, I will send it to Grace to resell. Please do not take this as anything more than that. It's a beautiful, "ethereal" ring as someone put it. It just isn't me.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful and romantic. Caysie’s designs are stunning. Look forward to seeing the lotus cutout and hand shots!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received it this morning. It is a beautiful ring; the craftsmanship is top notch and I do not have a complaint in the world about the entire transaction. It was perfect. But I took one look at it and said, "I will never wear this." It just isn't me. So, if anyone here liked it enough to want it, you can put a "contact" post on Loupe Troop; otherwise, after a day or so, I will send it to Grace to resell. Please do not take this as anything more than that. It's a beautiful, "ethereal" ring as someone put it. It just isn't me.

Awww, that's a bummer. But I totally get it -- it can be hard to know how you *truly* feel about a piece until you see it IRL, regardless of how empirically beautiful it is. It's good that you know yourself well enough to go ahead with re-homing it instead of hesitating and feeling conflicted. Good luck with the sale!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock

I agree with @KristyDarling, that is a bummer.

I would still be interested in further pictures and hand shots...?

I know it's good to be decisive etc, but do you maybe want to give it at least a few days before you look to sell it? I recently got a ring and to begin with I was definitely dubious about it... But after a few days I settled in and now I love it! But then I know I'm like that with many things so also I'm sure you know yourself well enough too. It just isn't a decision that should be done with complete haste I wouldn't imagine. :)

Best of luck with whatever you choose! I'm sure it'll be the correct decision for you.

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Awww very nice.... I can't see it is a Q/R at all, it face up pretty white...
I love that it is 22k Gold, seldom see it on PS and it is tough to make/set nice diamond rings using 22K gold because it is much softer.... So happy to see yours came out so well.... ;)2

Edit: Okay just saw that you feel that "it isn't you" post. I totally get it... It is still a pretty ring after all, lets hope it fall into good home soon.... Someone who totally get it as "it is soooooooo me". Good luck with that :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring, and I am quite certain there are plenty of fans of this ring! I'd take some good pictures, list it on loupetroop.com, and post a thread with the link in the Pre-Loved section here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results