shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@tyty333, yes they would look gorgeous on you and please share them here when you do.:appl:

Happy Valentine's Day girls! I think I am going to wear my antique heart dangles today...

diamonddangles2015.jpg

Though I am tempted by my ruby dangles since I will be wearing red today. Decisions decisions.

The pair below is sadly not mine but I was tempted...at my favorite antique jewelry estate store.

oldcutdangleslambertvilleomg.jpg

Have a happy Valentine's Day and please share some more blingy dangles with us.:sun:

I just love your antique hearts!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fresh off the presses. Just tried them on now and I’m in love. Not purchasing them though as it’s not exactly what I’m looking for but sharing here.

14 k yellow gold
.89 and .87 JVS OMCs.
Chunkalicious :kiss2:

6318E1F0-BEC1-45A4-937E-AA44AEF62A0A.jpeg E631AF79-2537-4A18-B334-086BA46FB101.jpeg 594C36E0-399A-43B9-A52E-DA5055E2FF1F.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fresh off the presses. Just tried them on now and I’m in love. Not purchasing them though as it’s not exactly what I’m looking for but sharing here.

14 k yellow gold
.89 and .87 JVS OMCs.

6318E1F0-BEC1-45A4-937E-AA44AEF62A0A.jpeg E631AF79-2537-4A18-B334-086BA46FB101.jpeg 594C36E0-399A-43B9-A52E-DA5055E2FF1F.jpeg

They’re gorgeous @missy!

What are you looking for right now?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gracielouwho

Rough_Rock
Anyone up for more dangles? Going through my phone deleting old pics and I found a few more dangle pretties to share with y'all. Not mine sadly. But it gives me more to dream about and perhaps one day...

First up the pair that got away. (Does a PSer own these and if so please please share pics with us) But when I say that they didn't really get away from me because by the time I found them they were already sold. These are the ultimate flower dangles IMO. Gorgeous. If I ever come across a similar pair that is affordable (these were very affordable but I was too late sad :(() I will purchase them immediately.

dreamoecdangles.jpg

next up a pair from OWD that I am sure are long gone. Modeling them next to a dear friend.

adamdanglesandpatty.jpg

This photo of them is not flattering but it is the only other photo I have and shows the carat weight. Perfect carat weight.:sun:

adamdangles.jpg

last pair. I don't remember anything about these and think they are from my favorite estate jewelers. I love the setting.
victoriandanglesparkplace.jpg

OK that's all for this morning folks. Hope you enjoyed.
Looking forward to seeing new additions.:appl:
Oh my stars! I know this is an old thread but @missy, do you remember anything about the earrings from OWD? Cut, color, carats, setting? They are exactly my style and what I've been looking for and I wonder if I could recreate them though possibly scaled down a bit.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars! I know this is an old thread but @missy, do you remember anything about the earrings from OWD? Cut, color, carats, setting? They are exactly my style and what I've been looking for and I wonder if I could recreate them though possibly scaled down a bit.

Hi @Gracielouwho, I don't remember the details but there is a good chance that either Adam still has these or if he doesn't that he could recreate these for you. They are beautiful. Good luck!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

14 k yellow gold
.89 and .87 JVS OMCs.

Oh those look wonderful on you missy!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have some dangles to add to this thread. These are custom ACA melee from Whiteflash. The settings are white gold and have a .12 carat ACA in each. I had them made to match a custom pendant I had Whiteflash make me a few months ago.

dangles.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful and lovely pendant earring set!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

14 k yellow gold
.89 and .87 JVS OMCs.

I love these so much Missy!!! Totally chunkalicious They look amazing on you!!! Am I remembering wrong that they are yours now? I somehow thought these were in a 2009 thread when I saw the thread you posted lol..that gives you an idea of how tired I was..I've been crunching tons of numbers late at night trying to figure out how to make my dream ring happen lol. Anyways, these are just absolutely perfect on you. What beautiful glowy stones and such gorgeous vintage settings

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these so much Missy!!! Totally chunkalicious They look amazing on you!!! Am I remembering wrong that they are yours now? I somehow thought these were in a 2009 thread when I saw the thread you posted lol..that gives you an idea of how tired I was..I've been crunching tons of numbers late at night trying to figure out how to make my dream ring happen lol. Anyways, these are just absolutely perfect on you. What beautiful glowy stones and such gorgeous vintage settings

Thank you @goldenfire. Yes, you are correct. These dreamy earrings are now mine. Saw them a little over 6 weeks ago and just purchased them about 2 weeks or so ago so still new to me. I hope you can make your dream ring dream come true and keeping my fingers crossed for you! And sending blingy dust your way!

Thanks @yssie. When I find them I will share them here with everyone. I promise. :halo:

Here are the photos I promised to update this thread.

omcdropsonear.png

omcearringsinpurplebluebox.png

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was switching into a new box for rings, so I took a photo of the dangles. They are hard to get to stay still for a photo... IMG_20190529_095014988.jpg
Beautiful collection!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was switching into a new box for rings, so I took a photo of the dangles. They are hard to get to stay still for a photo... IMG_20190529_095014988.jpg
How gorgeous is this collection?!!! WOW! And where can I get one of those beautiful cases/displays for my earrings?!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These Casablanca earrings by CvB should be here any day..I'll post IRL pics as soon as they arrive! And just for fun I'm pairing with my other favorite earrings (that I already posted on) bc I think they look so pretty next to each other.. These are my two favorites :) Erica and Caysie's pics are amazing

93334.jpeg
Erica's pic close up.jpg

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got a new pair of dangles that I am thrilled about! Got them off LT. They are from IDJ originally, 1.9ctw F/G SI1 ideal cut diamonds (price scope standards). I love how versatile they are and the movement is gorgeous. The diamonds are approx 4.2mm

104229.jpeg 104357.jpeg 104358.jpeg 20190808_181041.jpg

Last edited:

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi, was wandering through this thread again yesterday and realised to my horror I had never put up a photo of my Victorian danglers on here.
Shame on me!
I found them difficult to photograph as they swing alot, but this was my best effort.
@missy I hope they bring a smile to your beautiful face xx
DSC_0863.JPG
Victorian, 15ct yellow gold with old mine cut cushion diamonds and seed pearls. I wear them probably 3 times a week at work and then wear my ruby and diamond cluster studs and my Tahitian studs alternatively.
I'm asked usually a couple of times a week by customers "Are these yours, or are they for sale?"
I usually say that I would possibly never find them again easily, so I'm reluctant to sell them.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, was wandering through this thread again yesterday and realised to my horror I had never put up a photo of my Victorian danglers on here.
Shame on me!
I found them difficult to photograph as they swing alot, but this was my best effort.
@missy I hope they bring a smile to your beautiful face xx
DSC_0863.JPG
Victorian, 15ct yellow gold with old mine cut cushion diamonds and seed pearls. I wear them probably 3 times a week at work and then wear my ruby and diamond cluster studs and my Tahitian studs alternatively.
I'm asked usually a couple of times a week by customers "Are these yours, or are they for sale?"
I usually say that I would possibly never find them again easily, so I'm reluctant to sell them.
These a re gorgeous!!!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These a re gorgeous!!!
Thanks so much goldenfire! It is so hard to capture the cute wee old mine cut diamond, these earrings are so swingy, and I enjoy wearing them alot.
Love your photos and those diamond and quartz? danglers are just beautiful.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much goldenfire! It is so hard to capture the cute wee old mine cut diamond, these earrings are so swingy, and I enjoy wearing them alot.
Love your photos and those diamond and quartz? danglers are just beautiful.
Thank you so much! I love the size of these dangles you posted and the rich gold, such a great design! they are awesome....were you referring to the green amethyst which I think is also green quartz? Those are really fun. I love them.I have a thing for dangle earrings, more than any other type of piece, I never get tired of them lol.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much! I love the size of these dangles you posted and the rich gold, such a great design! they are awesome....were you referring to the green amethyst which I think is also green quartz? Those are really fun. I love them.I have a thing for dangle earrings, more than any other type of piece, I never get tired of them lol.
Yes, I did mean those. They look really lovely on you.
Yes I hear you about dangle earrings and earrings in general, LOVE THEM!! I was browsing Lang antiques website earlier today (as you do when you're all the way away in New Zealand), was initially searching Victorian necklaces to go with my earrings, but low and behold I end up searching Victorian earrings. Sigh. I'm on a bling ban by my hubby til I'm 50! But I can still look and save hard for myself haha.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, I did mean those. They look really lovely on you.
Yes I hear you about dangle earrings and earrings in general, LOVE THEM!! I was browsing Lang antiques website earlier today (as you do when you're all the way away in New Zealand), was initially searching Victorian necklaces to go with my earrings, but low and behold I end up searching Victorian earrings. Sigh. I'm on a bling ban by my hubby til I'm 50! But I can still look and save hard for myself haha.
Ahhh thank you so much...LOL I hear you on the bling bans and the earrings. Earrings in general are my favorite ever. I just have 2 or 3 simple necklaces that I pair with everything, and a few rings that I rotate, but earrings are another story all together lol. After this ring upgrade (which will be my last hopefully) I am on a bling ban for a while, a looooooong while lol.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ahhh thank you so much...LOL I hear you on the bling bans and the earrings. Earrings in general are my favorite ever. I just have 2 or 3 simple necklaces that I pair with everything, and a few rings that I rotate, but earrings are another story all together lol. After this ring upgrade (which will be my last hopefully) I am on a bling ban for a while, a looooooong while lol.
My ruby and diamond 3 stone upgrade was the most excellent culprit! I already had the ruby in my original engagement ring, hubby paid for some loose diamonds through my work (I work for a jewellery valuer) and I paid for the setting, a collaboration so to speak. It's under 4 years and counting til he will splurge on me again.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My ruby and diamond 3 stone upgrade was the most excellent culprit! I already had the ruby in my original engagement ring, hubby paid for some loose diamonds through my work (I work for a jewellery valuer) and I paid for the setting, a collaboration so to speak. It's under 4 years and counting til he will splurge on me again.
Well that ruby and diamond 3 stone upgrade certainly is spectacular! I love how unique it is, it's worth a few year sparkly ban lol. Plenty of time to thoroughly enjoy all the lovely treasures you have :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire gorgeous dangles. Fluid and elegant. Looks beautiful on you.:love:

@Weeivy73 yummy earrings. Rich and luxurious and they look amazing on you.:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results