shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

voce

Ideal_Rock
Bit of a rainy day for this pretty lady, but I thought you'd all like to see how I set this peachy Umba sapphire from Precision Gem: IMG_20190823_170100.jpg IMG_20190823_170407.jpg
Love the contrast in the setting and the loopy detail on the sides. Simple yet elegant. :kiss2:

Reactions: mdi

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
Bit of a rainy day for this pretty lady, but I thought you'd all like to see how I set this peachy Umba sapphire from Precision Gem: IMG_20190823_170100.jpg IMG_20190823_170407.jpg

I love it. I always like seeing colored stone melee:kiss2: Are those rubies? They go very well with the center sapphire.

mdi

Shiny_Rock
I love it. I always like seeing colored stone melee:kiss2: Are those rubies? They go very well with the center sapphire.

Yup! I thought the red would being out more of the pink in the center sapphire.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered the Emerald Assher. And I got an order confirmation does that mean I snagged the stone? In the hurry I gave a totally wrong adress so I wouldn't want to bother Gene with my actual adress if I wasn't the right buyer. Does somebody know how I know if I really was the first to pay?
Thank you!

Reactions: AV_

mdi

Shiny_Rock
I just ordered the Emerald Assher. And I got an order confirmation does that mean I snagged the stone? In the hurry I gave a totally wrong adress so I wouldn't want to bother Gene with my actual adress if I wasn't the right buyer. Does somebody know how I know if I really was the first to pay?
Thank you!

You should email him with your correct address. If you did, in fact, get the emerald, the next notification you get might be a shipping notification. I'd just assume you got it until you hear otherwise.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lessics, I ordered the same stone and got an order confirmation! I ordered five minutes after I got the email though, so I’m not very optimistic. I think his site just doesn’t update when the stone is sold. The email says you get a refund if you didn’t get it, so I guess we just have to wait for that? Hope at least one of us got it!

Thank you!

Reactions: AV_

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So, apparently, I did get the emerald asscher! Will post it on the lab sub forum when I get it.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't because I'm from the EU :( But it's probably the best for my wallet anyway!

mdi

Shiny_Rock
Well, well, well...looks like Gene's been busy! I hope someone here got that amazing red zircon. I require more pictures, please.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 4.870 paraiba yag is mine. Wooohoooo.

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
wow, that almost opal-looking sapphire is so neat! I'd love to see IRL pics if anyone snagged it!

I was thinking the same thing... it looks almost light pink with a glow... then again... maybe that’s how I want to see it :kiss2:.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope someone here got that amazing red zircon. I require more pictures, please.
I just received the shipping notice confirming the red zircon is mine!! I've never seen a red zircon in person and am excited to see it! I'll post pictures once it arrives :mrgreen2:.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I just received the shipping notice confirming the red zircon is mine!! I've never seen a red zircon in person and am excited to see it! I'll post pictures once it arrives :mrgreen2:.

Congrats you lucky ducky! Pls post lots of pics for us when you get the stone. I’m so curious too. :P2

mdi

Shiny_Rock

Yes, please! I've never seen red zircon in that shade before either, I bet it will look amazing!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow @Matata that’s a delicious Paraiba...my eye went to that one immediately. Can’t wait to see the photos. Enjoy!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m surprised that purple sapphire hasn’t sold.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky 2neezers; that red zircon looked great! The glowing sapphire was also quite lovely but I am partial to that look.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The red zircon was at the post office in my city on the 6th and somehow ended up on a truck to the east coast and hasn’t made it back here yet! I’m hoping it arrives soon!

mdi

Shiny_Rock
The red zircon was at the post office in my city on the 6th and somehow ended up on a truck to the east coast and hasn’t made it back here yet! I’m hoping it arrives soon!

omg what a PITA! can't wait to see it though!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The red zircon arrived today! It is so well cut and polished :kiss2:. Here are photos I took on a very overcast day of the zircon sitting on a empty ring mount. It’s a rich blood red color, that shows bright sparks of dispersion in certain lighting. My first impression is that the color might be a touch darker than I prefer, since I live in an area where we have poor natural lighting 80% of the time, which isn’t great for darker stones. It is pretty and I’m still thinking it over..
211E5AC5-01C7-4310-8EA6-079305B1AB5F.jpeg 9175A6FD-62F8-4F51-8EC9-D31E929A27D1.jpeg
0F3C7CD1-C7CB-4711-95ED-C945EDBE62DF.jpeg

mdi

Shiny_Rock
The red zircon arrived today! It is so well cut and polished :kiss2:. Here are photos I took on a very overcast day of the zircon sitting on a empty ring mount. It’s a rich blood red color, that shows bright sparks of dispersion in certain lighting. My first impression is that the color might be a touch darker than I prefer, since I live in an area where we have poor natural lighting 80% of the time, which isn’t great for darker stones. It is pretty and I’m still thinking it over..
211E5AC5-01C7-4310-8EA6-079305B1AB5F.jpeg 9175A6FD-62F8-4F51-8EC9-D31E929A27D1.jpeg

Hm...that is quite dark. Almost looks more like garnet. The cut is very pretty though!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's a gorgeous color though I hear you on the lighting situation. That's why I eventually sold my purple garnet and my rubellite. They were both beautiful but darker toned colors.

I love how this one looks popped in that setting. :mrgreen2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I love the red zircon! Yayyyyy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results