shape
carat
color
clarity

When signing your name...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
do you or your SO use a middle initial? :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I do sign it with my 3 initials and sometimes just first and last initial. Oh and fwiw @Dancing Fire I just realized when I sign my initials it is always in cursive. :sun:

Reactions: AV_

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
only my Amazon account !
because i forgot my password and had a new email and i had to make a new one and it was very uncooperative
i have a really common first name and an unusual sir name for NZ
my middle name is Mary after my Grandma
i was not at all impressed to move to wellington and discover there was another NW at my chemist with my spelling and everything
hm come to think of it on my visa card i use both first initials

edited due to forgetfulness

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
He writes his entire name, I barely write my first or last.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I do an 'AV' unless law forbids.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
All of my life I have gone by my middle name, so I signed it first initial, middle name and last name. But when I remarried 3 years ago I went through the pain-in-the-butt ordeal to do a grand full legal name change to drop the first name, make middle my first, middle my maiden, and new last name. I say it was an ordeal because it wasn't immediately granted, and I had to go before the judge waiting months. I didn't understand why it wasn't easily granted, until I got there and they said that a woman with my same name (the old one) in California was wanted for assault with a deadly weapon. He asked if I was in San Diego in April of that year. I replied no, but I was in L.A. in July! Sheesh, it was a mess. Good news was in the end I finally got the first name I identify as;)2, and hubby's last name that I wanted for 27 years!

Edited to say that was definitely more than you asked for, sorry! Too much coffee.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I do. A very long time ago when I was young, I started receiving phone calls from creditor saying I was behind on payments. Turns out, there was another person in town with my same first and last name, even though my last name was very uncommon. I think she was even around the same age. Luckily she had the middle initial A, and mine was S. Ever since then I've used my middle initial.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always use my middle initial because it is special to me. I was given the same initials as my grandfather and dad on purpose. I was the 3rd child and had a brother, but possibly they were hoping for another boy. Didn't matter to me though.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No.

Q

Queenie60

No. Just first and last name.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When signing my name, just first and last. If asked to initial something I do all three though.

My husband often doesn’t even remember what his middle name is. When I got him a monogrammed thing once, he said “why is there a W?” For your middle initial, silly!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First and last.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Depends on my mood and what is required:
ParcelAcceptance -sometimes i sign as Greg or my middle 2 initials WJ, sometimes (when it’s needed) the full signature with initials of first and middle name and full last name.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do, my husbster doesn't.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sign using the initial of my first and middle names and my surname,

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sign with my middle initial. When I got married my maiden name became my middle name so the middle initial is my connection to my maiden name.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just first and last.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, always in a signature.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results