carat
color
clarity

After all these yrs on PS I have never use the report concern button

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have only used the report button to report spam. And that is it. :geek:
Trying to make the mods job a bit easier and keep spam off PS.
Bling, advice, lively debates and friendship is what makes PS a great place to visit.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've hit the report button on numerous people selling investment shares and other weird things they seem to be selling that seem to be totally inappropriate for here.

@Dancing Fire - clearly we have to work harder to provoke you then. :lol::lol::lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've used it several times to move threads to a different forum so that the poster can get more help with something.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve used it to delete a couple of my posts.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only spam reporting or if someone posted their email address (to protect their privacy).
Also used it to delete some of my own pictures for privacy.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I reported myself. I wrote a post that got two objections from others. I asked Ad min to please remove the post as it was causing distress to the 2 posters. Admin did not remove the post. There was nothing wrong with my post except some people want and look for irritants. Actually it made me happy that Admin didn't remove it.

I was reported by others for what they termed a racist comment. I used a phrase that is commonly used and has a specific meaning. Obviously the posters who objected did not know the meaning. Admin left my post after I explained what it meant.

That's my experience with the report button.

Annette

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've used it a couple times on particularly nasty comments. I understand it is used on me more often.

Shrug. Oh well.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't even realize that there was a report concern button. This forum seems quite sedate and civilized. But now that I know about it I will have to use it on @Dancing Fire when he starts waxing rhapsodic on Republicans. :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've used it 2X to report spammers trying to sell. All my friends here are all my friends, EVERYONE.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing bothers me b/c I have thick skins! :P2:praise:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results