color
clarity

#JOTW A cotton candy pink Mahenge spinel ring from David Klass

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! I love everything about this ring.:appl:
Thank you so much! :love:

:kiss2:This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! It is so wonderful to hear you had such an amazing experience, and it all worked out beautifully! I recently had an experience similar to this where I didn’t catch things in the CAD phase too, the designer was fantastic as well. This ring is stunningly beautiful, and I’m so glad you found the pink you were looking for and a breathtaking setting.
Thank you! :D I’m sorry you had a similar experience because I completely understand how frustrating it can be when it doesn’t turn out as planned. I’m lucky that DK took care of it no problem and it sounds like you were just as lucky. How great is that? :dance: Have you shared the project yet? I wanna see pics, :love:

2nd times a charm, right?! :))
I'm so happy DK was able to fix what needed to be fixed...looks like they hit another one right out of the park!!! It's So pretty!! Love the various pink tones and the setting! Congrats and enjoy @elle_71125 !!!:appl:
Thank you so much! DK was fantastic to work with (as usual) and was more than ready to help me fix it. Yay me! :mrgreen2: Now, it’s perfect and has the delicious side effect of finger coverage galore. :love:

Congratulations, @elle_71125! What a lovely ring! And I love that beautiful center stone. :kiss2:
Thank you! This one was a struggle to figure out but it turned out pretty great imo. I’m glad you like it. :mrgreen2:

Rectangular or square stones set in flowery clusters of diamonds have ever had some power over me - they are a shape real flowers do not do (often,) yet... - & the slight surprise of the shape keeps the jewels intriguing.

The colour is outstanding!
Thank you so much! What a great compliment. :love: That straight up pink color took me a long time to find but it was definitely worth the wait. It’s a bright, happy, cotton candy pink...and I love it! :dance: I’m very happy with how the halo turned out. I agree that it changes the shape to something a little softer. It’s really beautiful to wear. :D

Reactions: AV_

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Elle, that is freaking gorgeous!:love:
I remember when you first got that pinkilicious stone and were contemplating how to set it. Great choice! I love the the rose gold / platinum too. DK did a great job!
Thank you! It was definitely a struggle to figure out how to set it, especially since emerald cuts aren’t exactly my go to. I really wanted the rose gold for the center stone and this seemed like a good time to try out a mixed metal ring. I think it all worked out beautifully. :mrgreen2:

Stunning!! :love:
Thank you! :love:

That is a beautiful ring, love that stone, the color is really striking!!:love:
Thank you. It look a lot of searching (and a couple purchases / returns) to find a bright pink without the red tones. It was exactly the pink I’d been looking for. :mrgreen2:

Beautiful ring! The pink and gold is perfect!
Thank you. It’s my first two tone ring but it definitely won’t be my last. :cool2:

WOW!!! This is so fantastic!!! That color is amazing and the setting is soooooo beautiful. I always loved D&T's (former) yellow emerald ring and that pink looks stunning in a similar setting. I like the additions and changes you made as well. Gorgeous....and I loved the comment about the PS turnover rate lol. Isn't that the truth lol?!
Oh man, nobody flips rings as fast as PSers. People in the real world would think we’re crazy. Well, maybe we are...but in the best ways possible. :lol: Thank you for the compliments on my new ring. I loved D&T’s former ring but wanted to change a couple things to make it my own. I must love it because I’ve been wearing it non stop. :mrgreen2:

Hot pink da** that is one GORGEOUS ring @elle_71125 :kiss2::love::kiss2:
PINKalicious in every way.:love::love::love:

swooning.gif

swooningmyohmy.gif

More photos pretty pretty please.:appl:

Thank you so much! :kiss2: PINKalicious....why does that feel like a song? If it isn’t, it totally should be. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! :kiss2: PINKalicious....why does that feel like a song? If it isn’t, it totally should be. :lol:

Pinkalicious is your ring
Looking at it makes me sing
So pretty, so pink in every way
A gorgeous ring to make the day

Please share more pics of your Klass ring
This ring is the bomb, the tops and the queen
It suits you perfectly dearest Elle
Your cotton candy pink gem makes me kvell

Enjoy in health all through the year
You deserve it and more sweet elle dear

pretty%20heart.gif

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinkalicious is your ring
Looking at it makes me sing
So pretty, so pink in every way
A gorgeous ring to make the day

Please share more pics of your Klass ring
This ring is the bomb, the tops and the queen
It suits you perfectly dearest Elle
Your cotton candy pink gem makes me kvell

Enjoy in health all through the year
You deserve it and more sweet elle dear

pretty%20heart.gif

OMG, could you be more sweet? I freaking love it!!! :love: :love: :love:
You're the Queen of the boards. :kiss2:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Well deserved!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Jewel of the week!!! It's an amazing ring and you deserve every bit of it!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BOOOOTIFUL Elle!!! Why does everything look HUGE on you! I keep checking your measurements cuz it looks like you're sporting a 3 carat!

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
I don’t know how many of you already know this about me but I kinda have a things for pink spinels. I just love them. :kiss2:
I started with a Mahenge spinel from CvB, which I am crazy about, but it tends to be more cherry colored (hence her name, Cherry Bomb). I still wanted a straight pink spinel without the red.
1C169800-663F-4F8E-9B73-0AE0B0FC5E9B.jpeg

Girlllllll I am obsessed with this one. If you ever decide to part ways, I’ll be stalking pre-loved like nobody’s business

The new ring is utter perfection in that pink color though!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: Beauty! It definitely looks better without the spikes in the halo.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I absolutely love this! What a stunning Mahenge and DK made an exquisite setting perfect for the stone!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:DCongrats on Jewel of the Week!! Enjoying all your beautiful pics!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 gosh I see what you mean about the stems! That's really unusual... :think: ... Honestly can't say that I like it, no offense to anyone who does. It would have bothered me immensely and I think you made the right decision to have it remade! I'm glad DKJ were very supportive of that process! :geek2:
The stems were weird. Definitely not my style. I’m really grateful for David Klass and his team. They are wonderful! :kiss2: He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy...and I definitely am. :mrgreen2:

Beautiful and oh so feminine! Love your new addition!

If you ever grow tired of your "Cherry Bomb," let me know, I love it and I'll buy it!
Thank you! (And will do...that one has quite a few fans. :lol-2:).

OMG!!! STUNNING!!!! I love the color combi and the whole ring has HUGE pretty finger coverage!!! :kiss2:
Thank you so much! It really is huge on my finger...and I’m totally ok with that. :cool2:

Elle, er, um...Love ALL the stones you shared!! The ring is very pretty on your hand. Enjoy, enjoy!
Thank you! :love:

Love this ring! Amazing stone and setting choice. Plus emerald/octagon cut is my favourite :)
I’m glad to hear that you love the setting...especially as an emerald cut lover. That means I did something right. :D

Gorgeous! I have admired that gem for quite some time and am so glad that you got it and hope that you share more pictures of it.
Thank you. It’s one of those gems that sat in my favorites list for a long time too. But as soon as I saw it in person, I knew I needed to set it ASAP! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for taking so long to write back to everyone. I’m slowly working my way through all the comments. Thank you all so much! :kiss2::love:

Love the pink family shots, before I was thinking are they are all fairly similar shades? I had seen the other two before but only together in bigger group shots where you cannot pick up on the differences so easily. Now I can see they are all totally different and furthermore there could be room to add to the pink collection :twisted2:
Thread highjack too where did you get your mint garnet from? Was it the gemstone project? Love that ring so much it’s just perfection.
Thank you. You are what my wonderful husband would call an enabler. :lol: But I agree with you...they are all different colors. Similar but definitely not the same....and I’m always looking for new pinks to add to my collection. :twisted2:

My mint garnet ring actually came from Gilded Lane (@athenaworth ). Here’s my thread on it, in case your interested.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/merelani-mint-garnet-ring.241740/

such a beautiful ring!
Thank you! :D

Not sure how I missed this thread. I hate t me late to the mahenge party

I too admired this stone. I’m so glad you bought it

I’m amazed by your design. :love: The various shapes (petals, rounds, emerald shape) blend so beautifully. Love the mixed metals and the bezel!!
Thank you! I know you love a good mahenge. :P2 It seems like quite a few of us liked this emerald cut spinel. I’m glad we get to keep it in the PS family now. This ring was definitely outside my comfort zone and I worried quite frequently that it was “too much” but all the little elements all work together perfectly imo.

Congrats! Well deserved!
Thank you! I’m pretty excited about it! :dance:

Congratulations!! Jewel of the week!!! It's an amazing ring and you deserve every bit of it!!
Thank you, Suz! Cue to music...”I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it....” :lol:

BOOOOTIFUL Elle!!! Why does everything look HUGE on you! I keep checking your measurements cuz it looks like you're sporting a 3 carat!
I’m very, very grateful to have slender fingers. I’m not as small as some of the PSers I’ve seen, but my size 4.75ish finger is small enough that I get excellent finger coverage from most of my rings. Plus, I have a thing for halos so that certainly bumps up the finger coverage (zero complaints here). :mrgreen2:

Girlllllll I am obsessed with this one. If you ever decide to part ways, I’ll be stalking pre-loved like nobody’s business

The new ring is utter perfection in that pink color though!!!
Thank you. Cherry Bomb is definitely a popular ring around here. It’s good to know that if I ever need to sell, I’m pretty likely to find a buyer ASAP. :mrgreen2:

Congrats on JOTW @elle_71125 !!!

Well deserved!!:love:

30e044f23e6a0aaba595cd4ce4fa345b.gif
Thank you! *Happy Dance* :dance:

Totally gorgeous! Congratulations!
Thank you!! :love:

:kiss2: Beauty! It definitely looks better without the spikes in the halo.
I totally agree! Thank you! :wavey:

Oh, I absolutely love this! What a stunning Mahenge and DK made an exquisite setting perfect for the stone!
Thank you! I’ve been wearing it every day since it came home. I love it!!! :kiss2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s so beautiful :love::love::love:! Congrats on Jewel of the Week!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results