shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello....Kenny......are you out there? Where is Kenny?

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
How could Kenny be ok? He was facing a tough situation, and hasn’t been heard from.
I hope he’s getting the proper support needed.
He’ll resurface when it is time.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, where are you? I hope you're doing OK <3

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How could Kenny be ok? He was facing a tough situation, and hasn’t been heard from.
I hope he’s getting the proper support needed.
He’ll resurface when it is time.

Of course. But as a long time member of a community it is understandable that members are concerned about an extended absence.

I am absolutely committed to allowing a fellow member all the time they need with regard to taking a break from the site, with or without an announcement. But you better believe I am going to remember and wonder about someone who has unwittingly touched my life in countless ways for YEARS whether they know it or not and whether it's "ok" within the confines of the rules of this particular website. I'm not sure this has happened before. I am sure that plenty of folks would like to know that Kenny is ok. That's all.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do the Mods ever reveal if a member is placed on an extended timeout? Only one possibility of course :(2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to @him the other day and his name doesn’t show up. Is that true for everyone else? I used to put him on ignore when he got super OTT and bitchy and then I’d take him off after a while.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never figure out how you guys do @ XXX PSer? :confused::oops:

@Dancing Fire

It's actually very easy. First type the @, then without a space, start to type out the name of the person you want to tag. A drop down menu will appear with the names of posters whose names begin like the one you are typing. Click on the correct one, then continue your message.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to @him the other day and his name doesn’t show up. Is that true for everyone else? I used to put him on ignore when he got super OTT and bitchy and then I’d take him off after a while.

It’s weird, because if you @ his name it does not show up but if you put @kenny into the search facility it turns up his posts! (Edit: I see his name is highlighted in my post now, even weirder!).

Anyway, I miss him too, never had any direct “contact” with him but he knew lots about FCDs and photography. Hope his SO was OK in the end.

Reactions: AV_

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s weird, because if you @ his name it does not show up but if you put @kenny into the search facility it turns up his posts! (Edit: I see his name is highlighted in my post now, even weirder!).

Anyway, I miss him too, never had any direct “contact” with him but he knew lots about FCDs and photography. Hope his SO was OK in the end.

It's been a while but I if I recall correctly, he modified his settings so other members couldn't "like" his posts or @ him. He specifically said he disliked all the new options when things were revamped the last time around.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire

It's actually very easy. First type the @, then without a space, start to type out the name of the person you want to tag. A drop down menu will appear with the names of posters whose names begin like the one you are typing. Click on the correct one, then continue your message.
@KaeKae, but your name not in blue? :confused:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes. Did you change the color?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. Did you change the color?
No, but @kenny pop up in blue.
Idunno1.gif

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Weird I haven’t got it :confused:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KaeKae, but your name not in blue? :confused:

It doesn't seem to come up while creating the post, but once I hit "post reply"

Anyway, hoping that Kenny and his partner are okay. If I remember correctly, they had some serious challenges facing them.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seems to me that Kenny vanished to the ethernet and will be found on the wayback app eventually. I think he was an angry guy, and a very nice man and partner, but I support his decision to go dark, sometimes it's best for one's head.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Please correct if mistaken but Kenny's partner was going on dialysis. Hope he was healthy and compliant enough to do home dialysis. Hemodialysis in a clinical setting is extremely draining. My heart goes out to both Kenny and his partner.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ella Can you confirm if Kenny was put on the naughty step again please? If so, all is well in the world. But if not, then Kenny is missing & we should send him happy, positive thoughts.....

CBPearllover

Shiny_Rock
I'm relatively new to posting, been lurking and reading for a while. Kenny is HILARIOUS, I hope he's able to come back and contribute again. It's a privilege to care for loved ones, but also very emotionally taxing. My thoughts are with him and his family

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss @kenny and think of him often. I hope he is ok and I hope he comes back. I wished he would allow us to meet him at get togethers and that he might benefit from the care of people here.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I miss him too (for the record) and hope he is doing okay.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results