carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful Halo Ring by David Klass.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! I love the graduated halo and the faux bezel. :kiss2:
Please come back and share more pics. You have many admirers eagerly awaiting your hand shots...myself included. :mrgreen2:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful! I love all the detailing, the proportions are perfect. :love: Like everyone else I scrolled through for the hand shots though!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ccuheartnurse , your torturing us here. Please please please, let us see more.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies,
I wasn't sure if I was going to post pics with the 2.72 that the ring was made with or wait till I receive the ring with the new 2.88 I'm swapping it with. If you haven't read my thread, I unexpectedly had to upgrade. I'm going to go ahead & upload the pics with the 2.72 & when I get completed ring with the new stone, I'll post a few of them.

Thank you for your kinds words. I kept telling DK, I want delicate. He listened. :)

The stone is an ACA, 2.72, SI-1 (totally eye clean) J, 8.92 x 8.96 New stone is 9.15 x 9.18. DK is redoing the prongs & setting it so I'm hopeful it will look just like the original.

I'll have to go through my emails to get the melee map & once I do that, I'll post it for you.

Judy

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Now I can't wait to get my ring that David Klass and Amy are making for me.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, the underside gallery is really outstanding!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

After many months of waiting, I FINALLY got a hold of my ring a couple weeks ago. It went through quite a few CAD changes but in the end, DK & Amy got it **just right **! My inspiration came from a few rings & I incorporated the 3 Fleurs on my basket as was on the ring I had sold (the new stone wouldn't fit it). I hassled DK that I wanted his uber bench to make my ring & he patiently confirmed several times that yes, his uber bench was on the job. LOL After seeing some of his finely executed halo's recently made me comfortable in asking him to make my ring. I wanted a delicate halo this time around. In fact, I wanted a softer ring all around. He delivered. I'm uploading the glamour pics he sent. I have to make sure I lotion my dessert dry hands & wait for some decent lighting then do my photo shoot. :lol-2: The ring is size 6, & is made of Platinum with VS H colour melee. I had F-G VS in my last halo with another J stone & there was not any noticeable difference between them. I find the same with the H melee & my J stone. The H melee are really quite white & sparkle like crazy. No way you can see any colour. I think the halo from point to point is 14.86mm. I wanted the 4 points cause no matter if I look at my ring straight on or from the side, it always looks oriented. :mrgreen2:
Platinum- 9.2 grams, G-H-VS-.74 ct, Size 6.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-2.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-3.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-4.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-5.jpg DJKPV19_0206_HSS-47279-6.jpg

Judy
:)

Missed this. Love it madly. This is a stunning ring in every way. Great choices and execution!!! Congratulations!!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
That's just nothing short of amazing. Congratulations!! It's drop-dead gorgeous.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!!! Enjoy wearing your stunning ring. David did an amazing job

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just stunning!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! The DK rings on this forum are incredible.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow this is gorgeous, love the sexy split shank!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WHAT A DREAM! :kiss2:

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is perfect in all ways :kiss2:. BTW I love the at home photo shop nail fill lol.

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Truly a work of art-just beautiful!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a surprise to see my thread pop up. I'm cracking up that the photoshop nail fill in is so obvious. LMAOOOOOOO! Should have just cropped them out. Oh well, I'm a better nurse than a photoshopper, promise. LOL

Thank you for the compliments, much appreciated. :))

This ring is a champ. LOL It's on it's 3rd & final stone, a smidge of an upgrade to a 2.996 J Vs-2 ACA from the 2.88. DK said that's it, if I go bigger, I'll need a new ring. I love this ring therefore, I'm done. :dance: I had DK engrave the fleurs. There was something off about them. The centre one looked like the Tasmanian Devil cartoon & the side ones looked like body builders. :lol: It's more cohesive now. I've taken new pictures & have to stop long enough to start a new thread.

itskcc

Rough_Rock
OOOHHH-WHEEE! Now that is a ring. Love how the halo stones are ever so slightly angled. Beautiful attention to detail!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this stunning ring?!!! It’s so romantic!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
i can never get enough of such thin halo!!! beautiful ring!! :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@ccuheartnurse I’m a little obsessed with your beautiful ring! Would you mind sharing the size of the smaller melee in your halo please?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results