carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tkyasx-

Are you implying that Trump colludes with Russia on a regular basis? I am shocked, simply shocked!

Deb
:saint:

I dont doubt for one second that putin has a say in most things trump does.
Putin and kim have been allies for a long time.
Yes, I believe that putin would orchestrate a phony “ yes we will denuclearize “ meeting to get trump to shut up and quit threatening to go to war.
And yes I believe trump is stupid or under enough blackmail or both to agree to do it if told it would benefit him.
North korea has agreed to denuclearize many times before - they LIED. We shouldnt have believed them then and we shouldnt believe them now.

Kim played “ got your nose” with trump and trump went oh wow that is amazing , lets be bff ‘s forever.

He is not destroying his nuclear weapons. It is delusional to believe otherwise IMO.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is not destroying his nuclear weapons. It is delusional to believe otherwise IMO.
Yup, until Kim can prove to the world that he is sincere.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I believe that putin would orchestrate a phony “ yes we will denuclearize “ meeting to get trump to shut up and quit threatening to go to war.
And yes I believe trump is stupid or under enough blackmail or both to agree to do it if told it would benefit him.
North korea has agreed to denuclearize many times before - they LIED. We shouldnt have believed them then and we shouldnt believe them now.

Kim played “ got your nose” with trump and trump went oh wow that is amazing , lets be bff ‘s forever.

Can I like your post a 1,000 times @tkyasx78 ?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

One million times this!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NK ain't gonna launch any missiles at Australia after all. From now on you and your family can sleep well at night. I wish the left would give Trump credit where credit is due. :rolleyes:

Actually my husband works in Aviation. What I wasn't allowed to say back when the US and Australia were having fun with war games practise off our Northern And Asia's Southern coastline was how close it came to things getting really out of hand, like either side being on full stand bye and people being called to meetings that officially "never happened" in the middle of the night. Sometimes the public have no clue what goes on ie cold war stuff behind closed doors. That's all I'm saying. So YES I'm very glad your wonderful all singing all dancing misogynistic pile of poop President managed to get his s@#* together for that very public display. Time will tell if it actually means anything.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think people realize that NK can not launch anything at all. I have lived in the communist system and one thing we had was totally failed economy. And that was the Soviet Union, probably richest in oil and metal deposits. And even it fell apart because it lost the arms race, technologically.

NK has nothing to sell at all. Moreover, I don’t even know who supports it. Honestly, they are probably dying from hunger. I hope that one day they will reunite with South Korea, but whoever enters the country first, will see a horrible picture. They started talks with the US for this reason - they are hopeless.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Not sure you are right. I visit Russia. North Korea is never even mentioned on state TV. It is a sign. Allies are mentioned for sure. I think North Korea has been the problem for most world for a while, everyone understands what is going inside from the accounts of the defectors. Honestly, I am more concerned about people dying of hunger there than their nuclear power.

I do hope they will eventually unite with South Korea, like the Germanies did. But when it will happen, it will take way longer for very developed South Korea to bring up North Korea to its level. The two Germanies just became comparable, it took 30 years. It will be longer for the Koreas.

I am positive one day there will be a huge museum of genocide in Pyongyang. Like the one that exists in Cambodia.

P.S. by the way, it is cultural and historic, too. Even the Soviet Union seldom mentioned North Korea or Cuba as allies. (And China was a feared enemy). Of the Asian countries, I remember Vietnam and Mongolia being friends. And of course, Syria, Egypt and India. Old attitudes die hard, although China is much respected now in Russia, as it seems.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it Madam Bijoux! You always find the gems.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 4.24.36 PM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking for the correct thread into which to place this column and couldn't find one. We do not have one on just the the government shutdown. We did have one, however, on Donald Trump being a moron and since the title of the column I wanted to post was, "Donald Trump and His Gang of Morons", I went looking for this thread. I was surprised to see that no one had posted to it since July of last year.

This column by Paul Krugman is great.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/opinion/government-shutdown-trump.html

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great article @AGBF. Thank you for posting it.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People might remember that I argued after Trump won the election that economics 101 was that protectionism ie Trumps trade war against China would end in another recession ie tears for the US. At the time I was howled down because his short term solutions to create jobs out of this protectionism did bolster your economy for a while. The stock market in the US remained steady for the most part after he was elected, and you @Dancing Fire claiming Trump has been great for your economy.....

This latest stock market crash that has just occurred not just in the US but globally was in part created by Trump's trade war with China, again basic economics 101 - only time will tell if it is a "correction" or if we will all be facing another GFC. So much for everyone that argued that he knows how to manage your economy. The man is a moron, no he doesn't know how to manage your economy...

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People might remember that I argued after Trump won the election that economics 101 was that protectionism ie Trumps trade war against China would end in another recession ie tears for the US. At the time I was howled down because his short term solutions to create jobs out of this protectionism did bolster your economy for a while. The stock market in the US remained steady for the most part after he was elected, and you @Dancing Fire claiming Trump has been great for your economy.....

This latest stock market crash that has just occurred not just in the US but globally was in part created by Trump's trade war with China, again basic economics 101 - only time will tell if it is a "correction" or if we will all be facing another GFC. So much for everyone that argued that he knows how to manage your economy. The man is a moron, no he doesn't know how to manage your economy...
He is so bad at managing our economy, I sometimes wonder if he is sabotaging it on purpose.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat - the man is bad at managing most things, including his own wealth, his own companies have been broke several times, he has been bailed out by crime bosses and Russian oligarchs. He had business ties to Russia long before he was ever elected.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Even the Wall Street Journal is getting scared. We have such a confused man running our Gov't, he is putting the world economies in jeopardy. What a mess! He looks like a mad man doesn't he.

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I said it many times on PS. The US economy goes in cycles it doesn't matter which party is in power. In fact I'm surprised that this up cycle lasted this long. China will be in for a rude awakening when they come face to face with its first economic down turn. The Chinese will soon find out that good times don't last forever.

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I said it many times on PS. The US economy goes in cycles it doesn't matter which party is in power. In fact I'm surprised that this up cycle lasted this long.

Yes indeed it goes in cycles, but many downwards events like the GFC are directly caused by economic mismanagement by our leaders and governments not handling our economies well. Climbing out of those holes or maintaing and up cycle is managing it well.

Trump doesn't have the skills to manage a world economy his belligerent rants on social media and the amount of staff around him that resign support that.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

DF, China is used to sacrifice, the way the US used to be. People work harder, longer hrs for less pay, and are carefully guided by their Gov't to achieve their goals. They have sold the world on their products and you have to give them credit, for they have come a long, long way. The IMF says China did not manipulate their currency and our news has reported that Munichin refused to label China this way because it did not meet our specs as well. Trump insisted he do it, so another Trump lie.

China will win this trade war, even if they hurt a bit. I mean look at an idiot who says "no new tariff because its the Christmas season coming up". Each day we have something changed from the previous day. We are weak. China can wait for the new elections.

We have lost so much influence in the word due to DT. God help us!

Annette
arkie, you often see things correctly.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

China will win this trade war, even if they hurt a bit. I mean look at an idiot who says "no new tariff because its the Christmas season coming up". Each day we have something changed from the previous day. We are weak. China can wait for the new elections.
China will not win this trade war as long as the US economy remain strong, but anything can happen in the next 15 month. The US have had been through a few recessions but China have not since they moved more towards capitalism 35 yrs ago. As more and more factories close up shop the people will start to feel the pain. China can turn into a chaos country very quickly if millions of people start losing their jobs.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
China will not win this trade war as long as the US economy remain strong, but anything can happen in the next 15 month. The US have had been through a few recessions but China have not since they moved more towards capitalism 35 yrs ago. As more and more factories close up shop the people will start to feel the pain. China can turn into a chaos country very quickly if millions of people start losing their jobs.

That's the point DF if your country continues it WILL and IS impacting your economy. For what it's worth my money's on China, ie the US will back down first but we shall see....

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He called himself the king of the jews. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results