shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA Sweet Pave Diamond Studs

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these in the sweet size! They are perfect.
Thank you @liaerfbv I really appreciate it. =)2

Happy 22nd Anniversary to you!

I’m so glad you got these earrings - I know you’ve been wanting a second pair of every day earrings for a while and they are perfect on your ears :love:
Thank you @luckyhonu I can only dream about ones like yours. =)2

Happy anniversary!!! They look great!! Enjoy:))
Thank you @ZestfullyBling I remember more about the bling than my anniversary. :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these earrings!!! :love::love::love: They look beautiful and perfect on you @LLJsmom! :dance:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
These look beautiful on you— just the perfect amount of presence:love:
What a great VCA wardrobe you have!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are perfect! I hope you get many happy years of wearing them!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow LLJ those earrings rock, they look perfect on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow LLJ those earrings rock, they look perfect on you!
Thank you @Tekate. I love them. They are my favorite earrings right now. If I had found these before buying a match for my studs, I may never have purchased studs. o_O

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I finally committed to a second pair of staple earrings. For four years I’ve primarily (98% of the time) worn my diamond studs. I have wanted a second pair of earrings but I find those very hard for me to buy. I’m ridiculously picky and OCD about so many earring issues, unlike bracelets where I could probably buy those by the dozen.
I thought I wanted something with more presence but it turns out I just love these tiny sweet studs. I needed them to be light, secure, blingy, and suitable for everyday wear. The mini pave frivole are beautiful and more eye-catching but I just love the Alhambra motif more. Thank you to @yssie for being a second set of eyes for me, and everyone who has given me suggestions and opinions. Each piece of advice has helped me become certain of this choice. And also, these look like @m-2-b ‘s Magic earrings had babies.:mrgreen2:

Happy 22nd anniversary to me!!

2FE7FA12-BE51-4898-B24A-38D0074E6B7C.jpeg 1D3B89CA-E4AD-479A-926E-5786F2BE113F.jpeg 8155984A-40ED-4F35-954B-455AA8D711E5.jpeg
F63B100C-1E7E-4F57-8BEB-88B0CBF6B6F5.jpeg
Love them! Happy anniversary and to many more.... VCA’s. Lol oh and anniversaries!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I finally committed to a second pair of staple earrings. For four years I’ve primarily (98% of the time) worn my diamond studs. I have wanted a second pair of earrings but I find those very hard for me to buy. I’m ridiculously picky and OCD about so many earring issues, unlike bracelets where I could probably buy those by the dozen.
I thought I wanted something with more presence but it turns out I just love these tiny sweet studs. I needed them to be light, secure, blingy, and suitable for everyday wear. The mini pave frivole are beautiful and more eye-catching but I just love the Alhambra motif more. Thank you to @yssie for being a second set of eyes for me, and everyone who has given me suggestions and opinions. Each piece of advice has helped me become certain of this choice. And also, these look like @m-2-b ‘s Magic earrings had babies.:mrgreen2:

Happy 22nd anniversary to me!!

2FE7FA12-BE51-4898-B24A-38D0074E6B7C.jpeg 1D3B89CA-E4AD-479A-926E-5786F2BE113F.jpeg 8155984A-40ED-4F35-954B-455AA8D711E5.jpeg
F63B100C-1E7E-4F57-8BEB-88B0CBF6B6F5.jpeg

Ps. I didn’t realize they are the same ones I have but mine are YG. They are easy to wear. I alternate w my plain pearls for everyday. They look so pretty on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ps. I didn’t realize they are the same ones I have but mine are YG. They are easy to wear. I alternate w my plain pearls for everyday. They look so pretty on you.
You have the sweet in yellow gold pave? The one that was limited in Japan? Can you please post pictures? I saw one picture and it was so cute!!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
20220AA3-EFD7-4DA3-B52B-4F62071E885B.jpeg
You have the sweet in yellow gold pave? The one that was limited in Japan? Can you please post pictures? I saw one picture and it was so cute!!
. Oh sorry! No- I have the reg vintage YG w diamonds. Yours looks bigger in the photo, so I thought it was the same. I need to take a better photo but here’s one w my MOP YG Vintage necklace I’m wearing w the earrings.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20220AA3-EFD7-4DA3-B52B-4F62071E885B.jpeg . Oh sorry! No- I have the reg vintage YG w diamonds. Yours looks bigger in the photo, so I thought it was the same. I need to take a better photo but here’s one w my MOP YG Vintage necklace I’m wearing w the earrings.
Thank you. Your set is beautiful on you!!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
This is my first post after lurking for a long time. I am so thinking of ordering these earrings now as I think the vintage size would just be too big for me. I prefer smaller earrings overall and think these would fit in better with my lifestyle.

They look great on you, OP!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my first post after lurking for a long time. I am so thinking of ordering these earrings now as I think the vintage size would just be too big for me. I prefer smaller earrings overall and think these would fit in better with my lifestyle.

They look great on you, OP!
Hi @crystalnp I would definitely try them. I only discovered that I like them more and more over time. It lets me wear VCA earrings and stack VCA bracelets without feeling conspicuous for overdoing it because these are so small and understated. It feels so luxurious to wear tiny pave Alhambra motifs in my ears. I would be tempted to buy the yellow gold version if I could ever get my hands on them. I would say that if you love the Alhambra motif and love small earrings this is definitely for you. Good luck and please post pics if you get them.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @crystalnp I would definitely try them. I only discovered that I like them more and more over time. It lets me wear VCA earrings and stack VCA bracelets without feeling conspicuous for overdoing it because these are so small and understated. It feels so luxurious to wear tiny pave Alhambra motifs in my ears. I would be tempted to buy the yellow gold version if I could ever get my hands on them. I would say that if you love the Alhambra motif and love small earrings this is definitely for you. Good luck and please post pics if you get them.

I ordered them online and should get them Friday, my 23rd wedding anniversary is Sunday! There isn't really a place to see them in person close to me. There had been a small boutique in NM about an hour away but I am not sure if that is still the case and they never carried much in the sweet line when I ordered through them several years ago.

Can't wait to see these in person!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered them online and should get them Friday, my 23rd wedding anniversary is Sunday! There isn't really a place to see them in person close to me. There had been a small boutique in NM about an hour away but I am not sure if that is still the case and they never carried much in the sweet line when I ordered through them several years ago.

Can't wait to see these in person!
Exciting! Let me know what you think. Post lots of pictures. Lots of people were in favor of the mini pave frivole, and I did really like how that looked on me. But I just felt more comfortable in the sweet, and it just looked more solid. I can't think of a better word to describe it. I may put the mini pave frivole on my list, but I love these earrings. It does feel a little bit like highway robbery given the price point of these tiny things, but ***sigh***. I can't help but love them.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting! Let me know what you think. Post lots of pictures. Lots of people were in favor of the mini pave frivole, and I did really like how that looked on me. But I just felt more comfortable in the sweet, and it just looked more solid. I can't think of a better word to describe it. I may put the mini pave frivole on my list, but I love these earrings. It does feel a little bit like highway robbery given the price point of these tiny things, but ***sigh***. I can't help but love them.

I have the mini frivole in yellow gold, for the frivole I didn't really want the pave as I like the yellow gold petals with the center stone. It's all just personal preference. I am really excited about seeing the diamonds on the alhambra earrings though!

And I agree you just can't think too much about the price as the designs are just so awesome!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What a great pair of earrings, they look perfect on you and go well with all your pieces!

I love the size.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They have so much presence and look perfect on you. Excellent choice and happy 22.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this thread and wanted to say how gorgeous and grown up these pave Sweets are! Definitely makes me think twice about a pair of diamonds

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results