shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one is a better choice? 2 round cuts

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
The first option is a 60/60 diamond I wouldn't pick either you can find a better cut stone....

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't love either of them. What is the HCA score of this one posted here?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you can do better. What's your budget and preferred size/color/clarity?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I responded in your other thread. You have super ideal options on the table for the same price as these GIA stones.

Those options blow these stones away IMO. For less money to boot. :cool2:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the other one (likely FIC, or more fiery) better than this one (definitely 60/60, these usually have more white light return)... but they are different looks, and neither is the look you'd get with a super ideal.

https://www.pricescope.com/articles/laboratory_cut_grades_what_report_doesnt_show
Diamond 4 is the closest to this diamond, Diamond 6 the closest to the other, and Diamond 2 the closest to super ideals.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the other one (likely FIC, or more fiery) better than this one (definitely 60/60, these usually have more white light return)... but they are different looks, and neither is the look you'd get with a super ideal.

https://www.pricescope.com/articles/laboratory_cut_grades_what_report_doesnt_show
Diamond 4 is the closest to this diamond, Diamond 6 the closest to the other, and Diamond 2 the closest to super ideals.

A good read. But look at diamond 4 closer. While a 60/60, it's closer to a 33.5/41 which is more complimentary than a 60/60 with 35/40.6. While the crown and pavilions aren't numerically distant the small clicks between them do mean quite a bit.

That 35/40.6 would work lovely on a stone with closer to 62 depth and 54-57 table.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results