shape
carat
color
clarity

LOVE my 3.0 N VS2 AVC from Rhino

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly, the ring, the stone and the videos are amazing! I could watch the videos over and over. They are mesmerizing. Congratulations @sarahb! what a collection you have! I hope you adore wearing it every single day. It is drool-worthy, drop dead gorgeous and completely amazing. Love love love.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I love the videos!!!! It is a great piece of art!!!! Love how the 2-tone ring enhance the yellowish tint... PRETTY!!! :love::love:

@HNGN, thank you for you comment. I also think the gold helps the color in that stone. I was told the general theory, is that a white metal would enhance the yellow via contrast, but in my experience with that Sholdt setting, it (the white metal) completely washed it out. I'd have to think the white metal would help a regular 'yellow' diamond, but with a champaign colored diamond lake this one, not so much. Just my experience. Thank you again!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly, the ring, the stone and the videos are amazing! I could watch the videos over and over. They are mesmerizing. Congratulations @sarahb! what a collection you have! I hope you adore wearing it every single day. It is drool-worthy, drop dead gorgeous and completely amazing. Love love love.

@lu2sparkle, thank you so much! I was quite surprised to see how that video turned out also. It sure was fun making it & the others that day. Today, tried to take one of my tennis bracelet in the parking lot, & that black phone case completely ruined it.:roll: Next time, I'm getting a white phone case. Thank you again.:wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful stone!!! I’m so happy it wasn’t scooped up the first time around and you were able to end up with your dream stone! :kiss2: Those frenchies too are TDF!

@ac117, thank you so much, I'm glad I was able to purchase it also. & yes, the FC's are nice too, thank you again! I look forward to if/when @Rhino begins to carry some larger AVC's in the lower colors. Such a cool cut, just love it. :wavey:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, I posted the post & it had my name on the videos! So here they are without my name: (O--M--GGGG!!) Lets hope 2nd time's the charm....

Yummy color, love it's cherubic plumpness, beautiful setting thank you so much for sharing. Is it a cushion cut?

and

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful in its new setting! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent! it's really perfect. :love::love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW stunning stone in a stunning setting. That setting REALLY works with that stone!!
Jack is cute!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, I almost missed this @sarahb ! Our daughter is getting married in two weeks and I have been majorly swamped and not on here much! So gorgeous!!!:love::love::love: The YG head absolutely enhances the color of the diamond!

I'll have to say that I think I have made few jewelry mistakes since coming to PS. Passing up this diamond was one!!!! If you get tired of it :lol:, please let me have first dibs on buying it!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006, thank you--but I really can't imagine selling it at this point in my life! And yes, no doubt about it, the yellow bezel did wonders over that Sholdt setting. Congratulations on your daughters wedding, hope it all goes smoothly!:wavey:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy wow!!! What a stunning ring!!! That setting with the FCs by Yoram is just incredible! Incredible!!!

And also, your Jack is the cutest little guy :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a stunner!!

dameisers

Rough_Rock
I’m late to the party, but WOW! I remember stalking that stone because it was so lovely. It makes my heart sing to know it found the right home. It’s beautiful!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring just blew my mind!:kiss2:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Jack is such a darn cutie!

your avc. your avc just takes my breath away! its beyond gorgeous. may it bring you continued joy for years to come!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is the most beautiful ring I have seen in a looooooooooong time. I am so smitten. This is perfect! I too looove warm AVC cuts. So jealous! Enjoy and please post more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results