shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded my H VS1 CBI to 8.85mm. My new 2.60ct from HPD.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to upgrade but there aren't any suitable diamonds right now

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My next upgrade will be a 2.99ct.
yippee10.gif
. Wink is laughing his A$$ off.
rotflmao2.gif

Until then—more pictures, please! My 1.23 CBI arrives today! :dance:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: AV_

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on such an amazing ring! I wish my husband was more into wearing diamonds. I think it looks so classy on men. Plus, I'd get to admire them from a better perspective than I can with my own.:lol:

Fracas99

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! Congrats!! Wish Whiteflash would offer a similar discount so I can upgrade again sooner . Enjoy that beautiful rock!!!

Beautiful! New to this site. What is HPD AND wink. Thx :$

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! New to this site. What is HPD AND wink. Thx :$

Wink is The Guy In Charge at High Performance Diamonds (HPD), who sell Crafted by Infinity (CBI) super-ideal diamonds. Crafted by Infinity is an exclusive cutting house and their diamonds are well known for superb cuts ... they cut a limited number per year and even offer “meet the cutter.”

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been out of it. Missed this stunning ROCK. :love::love::love: Congratulations @Dancing Fire . This diamond is out of this world. Be careful driving. It may blind you.

mermaid

Rough_Rock
This diamond makes me want to :appl::appl::appl: and I love the colors and :angryfire::angryfire:. Wow, it's really beautiful!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think Wink would give you a PS-discount on cflutist's stone for 'keeping it in the family'? :lol:
I still can't afford it...;( so a 2.99ct H VS1 will do. :bigsmile:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous stone man, your setting just looks awesome with it.. congratulations! :love::love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Ah-may-zing stone and ring, DF!!!

enjoy it!!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s looking quite ‘spicy’ in your photos...don’t you love environmental lighting like that....I know I do!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I missed this last upgrade, DF!!! Gorgeous! :love: My goodness, I can't keep up with all the upgrades! :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I missed this last upgrade, DF!!! Gorgeous! :love: My goodness, I can't keep up with all the upgrades! :lol:
DS
This was my first one. One more and I'm done..:silenced: next up a 2.99ct. :whistle:. Paul will not cut a 2.99ct CBI unless by mistake...:bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS
This was my first one. One more and I'm done..:silenced: next up a 2.99ct. :whistle:. Paul will not cut a 2.99ct CBI unless by mistake...:bigsmile:

Oh my gosh!:lol: I thought you were serious about a 2.99! I thought it would be a great buy if they had cut a 2.99 and you were lucky enough to grab it! Maybe I read a little too fast! But the one you have looks pretty perfect to me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results