Which stack?

• Stack A

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Stack B

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Im buying new rings for myself. It will be a 3 ring stack with the other rings matching. Please tell me which you like better...
I’m personally loving the first one but worried it will be too busy

Stack A: cluster halo with diamond bands on either side (each band is 2mm)
5B5D8CEC-E6DC-4572-8D75-2DC6B6CAEB73.png 209297FD-C590-4A78-BDCC-A0F2D5BF022D.jpeg D40AC264-C000-4D17-9BE1-4FB709D2ADC6.jpeg FB82EE5B-CDDB-4C59-9C01-25652A93FB0E.jpeg

Stack B: solitaire with diamond bands on either side (each band is about 1.8mm)

F925DE52-C88B-41D6-AB3F-C1B92BCD1CDA.jpeg View attachment 707853 View attachment 707851 View attachment 707852

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are widely different. Stack A has a lot of personality (a little over the top for me but I'm low-key :) ). Stack B is so simple its a little
boring (even for me, the low key one). It is pretty though.

Is there nothing in-between? I agree with the other ladies that if you like Stack A you will bore of Stack B pretty quickly.

Edit...have you considered having different stacking bands instead of the same 2 on either side? Most
people change it up a little and get two different bands that compliment each other (but get what
you like most).

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I think I’m drawn to stack A because it is over the top. My current set is just like set b except smaller. I realized I don’t need one or the other - if I get stack A and it is too elaborate for my day, I just wear my original rings.

As for other bands, I really want the side bands to match. There is another option where the stones are alternating marquise and rounds but it would make the whole thing busier than it already is.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Stack B is already similar to what you currently have just bigger then I would do stack A!
Have you tried having two different bands and then your main ring? (Not two bands sandwiching your main ring look)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are widely different. Stack A has a lot of personality (a little over the top for me but I'm low-key :) ). Stack B is so simple its a little boring (even for me, the low key one). It is pretty though.

Is there nothing in-between? I agree with the other ladies that if you like Stack A you will bore of Stack B pretty quickly.

Edit...have you considered having different stacking bands instead of the same 2 on either side? Most
people change it up a little and get two different bands that compliment each other (but get what
you like most).

Ditto this. Every word. I voted for B, because A is too busy for my taste. However, B is too plain for me, and I am equally as low key as tyty. What about the marquis/round bands with the solitaire? or the pave bands with the more elaborate center ring? Something in that vein would satisfy my desire for a happy medium. Just a thought - any combination of these rings will be absolutely gorgeous on you :love:

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Ditto this. Every word. I voted for B, because A is too busy for my taste. However, B is too plain for me, and I am equally as low key as tyty. What about the marquis/round bands with the solitaire? or the pave bands with the more elaborate center ring? Something in that vein would satisfy my desire for a happy medium. Just a thought - any combination of these rings will be absolutely gorgeous on you :love:

Funny you say pave bands with the elaborate ring....
Thats my final change (I think). The side rings are narrower with flush pave stones instead of raised larger ones on top of the band. It’s also cheaper so I can spend the rest of my budget elsewhere Once I saw this combo, I was sold. It is still busy and bright but I need a change.

44F4E46A-4C16-4F7A-BF27-0BDD565D6650.png

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stack A, since you already have your original set which is similar to stack B. It is possible to make stack be less "boring" (traditional) by looking at some of the more interesting and modern chevron and non straight bands (aka Catbird style).

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny you say pave bands with the elaborate ring....
Thats my final change (I think). The side rings are narrower with flush pave stones instead of raised larger ones on top of the band. It’s also cheaper so I can spend the rest of my budget elsewhere Once I saw this combo, I was sold. It is still busy and bright but I need a change.

44F4E46A-4C16-4F7A-BF27-0BDD565D6650.png

I think that will look MARVELOUS on you - can't wait to see!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results