carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Only one more day of work with my boss out of the office. I am going to enjoy every moment of it tomorrow. I got in 4 more episodes of Jag today too.

I picked up tacos for supper tonight and now I am catching up on house stuff. I renewed my license plates online and picked what I thought was the debit card as payment but since our debit cards are Mastercard instead of Visa it charged me a credit card fee. Grrr. I'm cheap so that $20.09 caused a minor Gordon Ramsey outburst. :lol:

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sh!t! I just typed out a long reply and when I clicked on a picture and now it's gone!

Anyway, happy Friday! A whole bunch of cleaning went on here last night and this morning because TR has a realtor here looking at listing the house. I'm not taking the listing because this is not my market. Not much else to report, just enjoying my day off.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hate when that happens and you lose a long post. I am sure I missed something now. :D
Did TR put in an offer on the place he liked? How exciting he is putting his place up for sale.

We had our astronomy club meeting tonight. I did a program on galaxies. We had a late supper after the meeting and now I am too full to go to bed. I ordered a 1/2 sandwich and ate a few fries but that piece of apple pie did me in. Phooey.

I've ordered my groceries to pick up in the morning at 8 so I'd best get to bed.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, TR has gone back and forth so many times about putting in an offer on this house I've gotten whiplash from watching the process unfold!

Last night a few friends of his came over and they sat around out by the fire and drank beer. I went to bed pretty early but I remember him taking a shower so he didn't smell like smoke when he came in. I was grateful for that! I had crazy dreams all night, so I was exhausted by the time I got up this morning.

My plan today includes going to the gym. I'm in my workout clothes so I'm one step closer ha ha.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, oh no that TR is indecisive on making an offer on that house. Your inner voice is saying just make a decision already. :D Marty and I both tend to make quick decisions. Marty is very decisive, I usually get stressed afterwards and worry did I make the right decision?

That was nice of TR to take a shower before coming to bed so he didn't smell smoky. That sucks you had crazy dreams; I hate nights like that. You wake up exhausted. I sometimes have dreams where things / places / people all blur together and those wear me out. You wake up and say WTH was that? Hopefully you get in some serious nap time today.

I'm going down to lift myself. We were good today. Marty is working on his gym and needs to set up my spot downstairs. We did pick up at the grocery store first thing this morning but of course forget several things on our order. I just got back from getting fuel, cash and a few more groceries. We are going out to lunch sometime soon and then I'll work on laundry. The excite-o-meter is not showing much activity today.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Sunday. :wavey:

Laundry is almost done. Just finished with late lunch / early dinner. Allergies are going yo Marcy. Boo.

Take care
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, TR was all set to make an offer on the house but then we read in the paperwork that they wouldn't consider a contingent offer and since his place isn't sold yet (or even on the market yet... ) it was a no-go. In my almost 16 years as a realtor I've found that when people don't get the thing they really want the first time around they actually end up with something even better ultimately. I told him that and I hope he realized I mean it and I wasn't just blowing smoke to make him feel better.

Two weeks from now I could conceivably be in my place! Of course I'd be sleeping on an air mattress surrounded by boxes, but hey, I'll take what I can get at this point! I spent A LOT of time over the past several days driving around looking at stuff and I think I'm set on a big cabinet/armoire for the bedroom, which will be very useful given the lack of closet space. I'm also pretty decided on a bed, although I want it in a different fabric (it has an upholstered headboard) and when I put in the specs yesterday just to see it said delivery was out to the end of November since it has to be custom made. Ugh. And I *think* I've got the sofas sorted out, but I need to get in there with paper cut-outs and place them in different locations and see. The wildcard is the dining room table... At first I thought that would really be just deciding on a size, but now I'm going back and forth between round and rectangular so who knows what I'll end up with.

Today at work is going to be crazy. There are two big things that need to happen today and I'm not going to enjoy doing either one of them, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I tend to believe the same thing - TR will end up with a better place in the end. When it's right; things tend to work out.

That is awesome you will be in your new place in 2 weeks. How exciting. You'll be camping out for a while though. An big cabinet / armoire is a great idea. Marty's cabinet / armoire is huge and holds a ton of things. It was so big they had to bring it in through the laundry room, closet and bathroom. Bringing it in through the living room didn't work because they couldn't angle it enough to get in the door. They had to take doors off to get it through.

That is too bad the custom bed would take so long. Maybe you'll find something else you like. If you decide to wait that long we bought a metal bed frame for $60 to use while we waited for our bedroom set to come in.

Nice you have picked out couches. Hopefully your cut outs show they work for you. I like round tables better but you can get more people at a square table. Have fun picking things out.

I hope your 2 unpleasant tasks are behind you now and not as bad as expected.

Work was okay. No big headaches so that was nice. Marty's schedule is erratic and we never plan for dinner so once again I picked up window food. I'm getting sick of that. He hasn't had dinner with me during the week for months; he is generally lifting and has his protein planned out already. Hopefully he gets more clients and things are more predictable.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I fully empathize with big furniture and the machinations needed to get it in! Bill and I once had a sofa that was a real b!tch to get into the apartment we lived in when we first got married and when we moved out of there the movers were like, uh... no, we can't get out. I said, well someone got it IN so you better figure out a way to get it OUT. And they did. But man oh man, it was a *process*!

Last night TR and I had prosecco and cheese and crackers for dinner. It was a fine meal! I didn't sleep great and then TR got up at 4 am to get some water and I never really fell back asleep. The drive in was strange; it started out with a gorgeous pink sky, got so foggy I was actually wondering if it was safe to be driving, and then cleared up again. I did have it in me to work out this morning so I ended up at work early. I need to nab someone this morning and get them to help me do something that didn't get done yesterday. Story of my life...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Nothing exciting to report. Did one of the big projects on my plate at work yesterday... but now I have to write it up. Oh well, at least the hard part is done.

Today is the younger child's 10th birthday. I'm going to leave a little early and take a call from the car so I can be in the town where we're having dinner by 6 or so. "Dinner" is a loose term BTW; he likely will want to go to Culvers. What can I say -- it's his birthday so he gets to pick!

OK, off to get some work done. It's going to be a jam packed day.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, you gotta love it when movers can't figure out how to get things out of your house. We gave a sleeper couch and chair to someone at work once and that couch was a major pain to get out of the front door - but like you said they got it in through the front door once. It's like trying to get things back in a box.

Prosecco, cheese and crackers sounds like a fabulous dinner. The pink sky was probably very pretty. I am glad the fog cleared up okay for your drive to work.

Nice that you have the hard part of a big project behind you. The paperwork follow up will be a piece of cake now.

I hope the birthday party went well. If you went to Culvers you at least got to have frozen custard. :lickout:

Not much new with me. It's been crazy busy at work. We have a phone interview tomorrow with a lady for my open position. She works at our place in Arizona and used to work for my boss so she might be a shoe in for the job is she does really want to move back up here. It's a lateral position, has a good work ethic and I think would be good in this position.

I did finally get my Mac computer and Thunderbolt monitor yesterday. I'm pleased. I can sure see it better than my jumbotron monitor.

Marty made us spaghetti and meatballs for supper. Between that and the garlic bread he baked for us I ate way too much. I already hit the alka seltzer. It was quite tasty thought. I'll lift tomorrow. I am way too full to lift tonight.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And of course wine included wine.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, spaghetti and meatballs is one of my favorite meals! Add in some wine and I'm in heaven. Dessert... ? I'd probably just die of happiness!

Dinner at Culver's was, well, Culver's, LOL. The ice cream cake afterwards was pretty good. This morning I slept in until about 9 and then I had to bolt around to get to the gym for a 10 o'clock class. It's the first time I've done that class for weeks so I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. After the gym I ran by Meijer and now I'm sitting on the deck drinking iced coffee and getting a little bit of sun. Next will come a shower and some more laundry. As you can tell, the Excit-O-Meter is cranked to eleven here today!

I've got a haircut scheduled for tomorrow and then I'm debating whether should go to the gem show that kicks off at noon. Let us be clear: I don't need anything! But we all know that's never stopped me, ha ha.

The dogs are going bananas because one of the neighbors have a friend over with another dog. Oy. Better go put them inside...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I'm with you on spaghetti and meatballs plus wine being one of our favorite dinners. I swear I was still full today. I did eat some leftovers for lunch though.

I have never had a Culver's ice cream cake. It would have to be good. Nice that you slept in today. I hope you aren't too sore tomorrow from gym class. I did lift tonight. It sounds like you are having a relaxing day; that excite-o-meter is peaking out at 11 there. :D

Good luck with your hair cut tomorrow. I had mine cut last weekend and had them try side bangs; they are too long and drive me crazy so I'm already pinning them back with a bobby pin.

Ooh to going to the gem show. I should see when the next one is in Denver. Like I need to go and spend money but they are fun.

Looks like we are hiring the lady we interviewed today. It's a lateral move other than her moving up here from Arizona. Come to find out her husband or boy friend who also works where we do is in jail until Tuesday for assaulting her. Nice. She wants to get out of town before he is out of jail. I guess they are going to fire him so I wonder if it happened at work? Pretty sad. She works for the same director and he was planning on approving the transfer today or tomorrow.

I made a BLT for supper and had a peach for dessert.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, woah; that's a crazy thing about the lady's husband/boyfriend being in jail and her wanting to get out of town before he's released. Will be be smart enough to know she stayed with the same company and track her down that way? Oy...

I've made the executive decision that I'm going to the gem an jewelry show. Maybe I'll get some x-mas shopping out of the way (Or maybe I'll just find something a little sparkly for myself... )

So here's a new notch on the ol' Thrill-O-Meter: There's a Costco opening just a few miles from TR. It actually opens today but yesterday they let you go inside. You couldn't actually BUY anything, but you would walk around and look at stuff (it's obviously fully stocked) and they had free food galore. TR found out on Facebook about 7 pm last night so we jumped in the car and drove over. The parking lot was a full as I've ever seen a Costco parking lot! So that's what we did last night -- we drove to a store that's not even open yet to look at stuff we couldn't buy. :lol:

Alright, I'm going to get up and get myself together so I can roll the dice on a haircut with a new person. Fingers crossed!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hope you are out having fun at the gem show now. Sweet.

I guess that lady will start up here on September 3rd and hopefully she is out of town down there before he is out of jail. From what I understand they are firing him from our company.

How exciting a Costco is opening near you. I wonder if they have those 1 ctw PC diamond studs some PS'ers got in that thread? I was going to look jewelry at Sam's Club today but didn't.

How did your haircut turn out?

I worked on my September article for the paper last night. I had writer's block and couldn't come up with a topic. I finally worked on it this morning. I ended up going with the autumnal equinox, Harvest Moon and Zodiacal Lights.

We went out for breakfast this morning then went shopping at Sam's Club. My linen closet is once again stuffed full of essentials like TP, paper towels and tissues. Marty picked up some dead animal for his high protein diet and we got assorted other things.

This afternoon is lifting. I still haven't showered yet but I may as well wait until after lifting. I bent my worse knee wrong getting out of my car and now I'm limping and popping Advil. Grr.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Is it really Sunday night already?

My sister and BIL came to visit and went home about 6:30. I ate too much and have a stomach ache. Phooey. I tried prime rib when we went out to lunch and it didn't set well with me.

I got my September article for the paper finished and sent off and even started on October's article.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, the only thing I bought at the gem show was an x-mas present for someone for $22. it was a rather disappointing experience.

This weekend flew by! On Saturday we made another trip to Costco (ha!) and then I went to the gym for a good workout before TR and I went out to dinner. The kids were at a birthday party so we had a "date." Yesterday I came downtown and did a little furniture shopping with a friend and then we went to a Mexican place for lunch. I found a sofa alternative I really liked... until I read the reviews. Apparently the fabric pills and the cushions don't hold their shape. Oh well. I did get to look at some fabric samples for the one that I keep coming back to. Glad I did that because the material I like has a "pattern" that you can't see until you look at it in a larger size. Those 3" squares of fabric are utterly useless in my opinion. I found one that I do like though, and there's another on the website that I didn't get to see yesterday so I'll likely have to go back again.

The drive in this morning was HORRIBLE. It was raining so hard I couldn't believe anyone was actually on the road, including me. Fortunately it lightened up about half way here.

OK, of to get set for a conference call.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, at least you didn't rob your piggy bank at the gem show. The few I've gone to in Denver were very disappointing. Mostly low to medium quality things and a lot of junk.

Did you buy anything at Costco? Missy found a kid's Macan at their Costco around Christmas. I thought of getting it for the Man Cave. :lol:
Have fun you and TR had a date since the kids were at a party.

Good luck picking out your sofa. I agree those small samples are kind of worthless; we usually just look through the bigger samples just to make sure. Nothing like ordering in furniture you end up not liking. Marty and I were looking for new furniture; he was tired of the pillow puffy set we had so he picked out a sectional. Our old house was perfect for that style but I only went along with him to be nice. I am not a fan of sectionals. The corner is useless other than being a great place to set you laptop and setting in the corners is only convenient for kids. Plus setting along the seam is uncomfortable. Blah Blah Blah. So anyway we ordered in the color we wanted and within a year Marty started complaining the couch portion was uncomfortable; I jumped at the chance to replace it. That's when we got our Flexsteel couch and loveseat and it's still in great shape.

Oh no to driving in through such intense rain; that's good it let up before you got to the city.

Work was busy and I only heard my children arguing once. I was down sitting in the empty cube left by the lady who quit working with the lady in my new department. We could hear the crier and whiner bickering and I said and they both claim they don't fight. Sadly I forgot some of their teammates were setting in the next cube over - oh well. Who cares if they heard what I said and relayed the comment - it proves they fight. Our work load just plummeted today so maybe they'll spend their free time working on their resume.

I had a BLT for supper with some tomatoes from my nephew's garden. Delicious. I followed that up with a peach. Quite tasty.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, LOL on the children arguing. And I don't think it's bad at all if anyone else heard what you said. Maybe it will get them to straighten up a little!

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I did leave around 4:15 so I could be in the car by the time a $:00 call started that I had to be on. There was some rain on the way home, but nothing heavy.

I made a list and I'm starting to put together a "pile" of thing to take to the new place on Saturday. There will be boxes of course, but other stuff too, like some paper place and plastic silverware and toilet paper and, of course, prosecco! I've go the wifi guy set up for noon to two and the electric switch over is already set. Progress!

Today at lunch I'm going to walk over to a furniture store that about 4 or 5 blocks from my office. I haven't seen anything on line that rocks my world, but I figure looking is free! Plus, since I didn't work out this morning, a walk will be good.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I totally agree that it wouldn't be bad for those children to hear my comment about them fighting. :D My care-o-meter didn't register anything when I realized it might have been overheard.

Good plan to be on the road when your call started. Modern technology. Sweet. I need to get a smart lamp on my night stand so I can tell it to turn off the light. Our new nightstands are higher than our old ones and I can't reach my lamp to turn off if I am laying down. Picture T-Rex trying to reach a lamp from bed. :lol:

You are making progress on your new place. Lights and internet are definitely important but TP is vital. Have fun moving!

Did you enjoy your walk to the furniture store? Did you find anything you like?

I was busy today at work. My one person team was off today so I actually did her work - or tried to anyway. It was interesting and different. This afternoon I built another huge file of zip codes for hockey patterns. Boring for sure. Marty grilled corn and steak for us for supper. I sliced up some of tomatoes and cucumbers. Delicious. We ran over to McDonalds about 7:15 to see what Snoopy toys / books they have for happy meals. I treated us to an ice cream cone while we were there.

Marty is going to do an open house for his gym next weekend. I asked the lady I've been sending my articles to if they would consider doing a feature article on him and his new gym and they are coming to see him on Friday morning. I swear it's who you know anymore.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, having an article done on Marty's gym is a BRILLIANT idea! I hope he gets a lot of clients from it, and I hope he appreciates his fabulous wife for coming up with the concept!

Yesterday was a sh!t show. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say there is a regulatory filing due Friday that has several moving parts (virtually all of which are out of my control) and my boss pretty much ignored it until yesterday. I *think* we're going to make the deadline (and I have a contingency plan if we don't) but needless to say I was Not Happy with the way this unfolded.

In anticipation of doing a lot of stuff with my hands this weekend I filed my mails shorter and did them last night. Still pretty neutral again with my favorite barely-there summer color because I figure we're getting close to the season where I'm going to go a little darker.

TR has a cold and possibly also a sinus infection so I made him sleep on the couch. :lol: (Well, OK, he volunteered because he wanted to be kid of upright.) I slept great and even hit the snooze button this morning.

Just got off the phone with Travelers. I cancelled an insurance policy right after my old condo sold and I've been waiting for a refund all this time. Well apparently the cancellation request never got processed. I just sent all the info again so hopefully it will happen this time.

We're in the 72 hour countdown for the new place! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I can't say I'm surprised the insurance company didn't get your cancellation processed. They make it almost impossible to get out of their grasp. I want to change our home owners insurance but they send our mortgage company the renewal automatically. it sounds like a hassle to get all of that cancelled and switch to another company. I might look in to that Friday since I am taking the day off.

Marty had a full gym tonight. Me and a friend of mine were lifting and she invited her sister and BIL to come lift with us as well. It was fun. They have a 3 year old and 5 year daughters; they were adorable and sure tried to pick up some weights. I do hope the article brings him some new clients. He should thank me for arranging it - something that sparkles, right?

Glad you got your nails done. I need to do my nails tonight too. They are split and broken so look pretty bad. I'll probably go with a light pink to last a few days.

That was nice of TR to sleep on the couch. I hope he feels better.

How exciting you are so close to moving in to your condo. Sweet.

I am looking forward to my 4 day weekend. I can make it through one more day. Then I'll try to win the lotto this weekend so I can say see ya suckers. :lol:

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, I've been with Travelers for over 25 years, since I bought my first condo, and I have a love-hate relationship with them at times. I'm pretty sucked in at this point with four policies (including all my jewelry, which is separately listed out for the expensive pieces) so I'm likely never going to change, but damn do they annoy me!

Today I am going to run around town getting stuff for my new place! Costco, Lowes, BB&B, etc. I'm also hoping the furniture places will have good Labor Day sales so I can order a few things once I get in and take final measurements. Patio furniture should also be on sale this weekend and I want to get some stuff for my balcony while it's cheap.

Still working on getting that regulatory filing done that's due tomorrow but we're awaiting a respondent filing number assigned by Treasury so until that comes in the paperwork just sits... It's all done and ready to go though, so all that needs to happen is filling that in and Fed Ex'ing it. Fingers crossed the number comes today because otherwise I have to put my contingency plan in place.

OK, off to take a shower and buy some sh!t! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! I'm free, I'm free! For a few days anyway. :lol:

Dee Jay, it makes sense to stay with one insurance company for all of your policies and definitely smart to have your expensive pieces of jewelry insured. I have a friend who changes insurance companies all the time and she always has a hassle. I need to sign us up for USAA and see what their rates are; I might try and call my mortgage company tomorrow. I always had All State but when we got married Marty had too many tickets so they dropped me. We had them for our home insurance at our last house. My ering is insured with Jeweler's Mutual and the others are with our home insurance.

I bet you had a wonderful time shopping for your new place today. Sweet. What did you get?

I hope you got the filing number today to get that paperwork submitted.

I enjoyed my day at work knowing I'd be gone tomorrow. Ha Ha. Sadly if I get with everyone who found out I have tomorrow off and wants me to get with them on blah blah blah I won't have a minute to myself. I plan on running out to the cemetery and going to visit my friend who had her hip replaced; after that people will just have to wait and be patient. Maybe I should tell them they can meet me at some restaurant and buy my lunch. Good plan.

I baked a mini pizza for supper after cleaning up a huge greasy splatter on the stove, microwave, floor and countertops. :wall:

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Friday. :wavey:

It was so fun not working today. I didn't sleep in though; I got up earlier than normal just hoping to see a gorgeous sunrise. Sadly it was rather subtle today. I ran out to the cemetery, got fuel, picked up cookies to take over to a friend's house, stopped by the gym while Marty was being interviewed, went to lunch with Marty and my friend who is his client and been helping him with the business side of the gym, went to visit my friend who had hip surgery and then got home about 4. So it was like being out working all day; it was just more fun.

Have a fabulous long weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! I want this tanzanite band. Too bad I nagged at Marty about spending money with the starting his gym and stuff.
upload_2019-9-1_14-58-50.png
I realized yesterday I hadn't done the September newsletter yet so I have been working on that. I got it posted a few hours ago.

We went to supper with some friends last night and are just hanging out around the house today. Thrill-o-meter not moving much today. :D

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, that band is very pretty! Maybe Marty won't remember you nagged him. :cheeky:

I am tirrrrred. I spent Friday night downtown with friends. We ate and drank and I slept great on their super hard mattress. Mid-morning I met up with my tenants and I just LOVE them! They actually rented another unit in the same building and we're going to be great friends, I can tell! I took a load of stuff down yesterday and another one today. Tomorrow TR and I are going to haul a big load with both of our vehicles. I'm sure that won't be the end of it, but it should make a good dent.

I confirmed measurements and when I got home yesterday I ordered sofas, coffee tables, patio furniture, an armoire a console table. My Am Ex had smoke coming off of it when I was done! I know what I'm going to do in terms of a bed and mattress but I'm not going to get those yet because the bedroom is going to be packed with boxes. I'm still at a loss for a dining room table... But it will sort itself out I'm sure.

Right now we're watching Avengers End Game. There is popcorn involved. And prosecco (not for the children!).

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
030F6A7F-4FDA-45C7-B959-FA85E2C95932.jpeg
Hi Kids. Glorious sunrise today.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay, I might have to go look at that band. I can turn in my chain to be fixed. Good excuse.

How fun you met up with your tenants and found some great friends in them. I see lots of good times ahead. Good luck moving.

Good deal you have a lot of your furniture ordered. Things are moving along for your new place.

Was the movie good? I haven’t checked PPV this weekend. I did watch about 20 episodes of Jag and got those all deleted.

I need to pick up a few groceries today. Marty is lifting and going to meet a client at the gym. I plan on enjoying my last day of the long weekend.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results