shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@Weeivy73 , here are some pics of the pure necklace and pendant. I know you’re not thinking back of these but I am posting to show just how stunning they are. I agree with you that they are just gorgeous. When I go in again I can see if I can get earring pics. Oh and this is not my SA.
DC6EADD6-BAD4-46C6-B147-59FCC42D92DF.jpeg 1449C816-9FB8-480B-AEF5-6E97261776FC.jpeg 2D128817-15D5-43F4-A00F-3A363AEE5AE9.jpeg
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!! I have official had a sip of the VCA cool-aid :shifty:

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
I hope this doesn't get lost in this thread, but I think this is the best place to post my query.

So, for the past 4 years, I've been wearing my e-ring, a pave band and a IDJ bezel round and emerald cut band (ala Kate Beckinsale). I have really loved this look and have admired it almost daily on my hand. Sadly, yesterday, I looked down and noticed that my IDJ band was missing. A couple of years ago, it broke in half, but I found both pieces and IDJ fixed it for me. This time, no such luck, the ring is gone :cry2: and truthfully, I don't want to replace it as I am not at all convinced of its durability.

Now, my question is, what do you think of a yellow gold Cartier love ring (sm size) to go in the middle of my two current rings? I have a yellow gold Love Cuff which I wear on my left wrist and I really love it. I was thinking that mixing metals as part of my set could look good.

Thoughts? or alternate suggestions? I am really hating not having a third ring in my set. I've just moved to Japan, so that makes finding options harder, unless they are branded as I'm not familiar with local brands yet. fullsizeoutput_10ad4.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this doesn't get lost in this thread, but I think this is the best place to post my query.

So, for the past 4 years, I've been wearing my e-ring, a pave band and a IDJ bezel round and emerald cut band (ala Kate Beckinsale). I have really loved this look and have admired it almost daily on my hand. Sadly, yesterday, I looked down and noticed that my IDJ band was missing. A couple of years ago, it broke in half, but I found both pieces and IDJ fixed it for me. This time, no such luck, the ring is gone :cry2: and truthfully, I don't want to replace it as I am not at all convinced of its durability.

Now, my question is, what do you think of a yellow gold Cartier love ring (sm size) to go in the middle of my two current rings? I have a yellow gold Love Cuff which I wear on my left wrist and I really love it. I was thinking that mixing metals as part of my set could look good.

Thoughts? or alternate suggestions? I am really hating not having a third ring in my set. I've just moved to Japan, so that makes finding options harder, unless they are branded as I'm not familiar with local brands yet. fullsizeoutput_10ad4.jpeg
In my mind I don’t think a small love would go with your other two rings. I think there are certain Cartier rings that would go better than a Love ring. Lemme look for some.

How about this one? It’s a little more delicate than the love ring and has some pave set diamonds that tie it to your other two rings.
https://www.cartier.com/en-us/colle...s/b4080300-maillon-panthère-wedding-band.html

Last edited:

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
In my mind I don’t think a small love would go with your other two rings. I think there are certain Cartier rings that would go better than a Love ring. Lemme look for some.

How about this one? It’s a little more delicate than the love ring and has some pave set diamonds that tie it to your other two rings.
https://www.cartier.com/en-us/colle...s/b4080300-maillon-panthère-wedding-band.html

This is a nice option. I'll definitely try it on. Any thoughts on the perlee from VCA? Or something from Tiffany's?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a nice option. I'll definitely try it on. Any thoughts on the perlee from VCA? Or something from Tiffany's?
I gave the skinny perlee from VCA which I wear with my ering sometimes. That works very well and is very reasonably priced. I think Tiffany has something similar and of course Tiffany has all those eternity bands. Did you try them? Or did you want a piece without diamonds?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that the Love band wouldn't go at all with your set. I think you need a more delicate band like the thin Perlee if you want a branded ring for the middle (as LLJsmom suggested).

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try the perlee band on this week-end. I think I'd prefer something simple at this point. If I get a band with diamonds, I'd like to get something from CVB, but that's a bit tricky to do from here, so I'll wait until I'm living in the US for that, I think.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a quick sneak peak of my trip to the NYC Flagship store! :love::love::love: I think I just died and went to VCA heaven! :halo:

IMG_1961.jpg

Bling shot in front of VCA, of course!

IMG_1832.jpg

Some Fifth Avenue exclusives...

IMG_1945.jpg

More details to come on my "souvenir" from the trip (thanks to DH!!!)... :dance:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom @diamondseeker2006 remember my chalcedony that was resized too short? Well, I finally received it today. The length is just right. However, it only came with a rounded box and the certificate. When it was originally delivered to me, the package included the outer white box, the green bracelet box, a travel pouch, booklet and certificate. I sent all that back to resize the bracelet thinking that they’ll send everything back to me. The rounded box the bracelet was in had a pen mark at the bottom.

CC94B84E-B18B-49E5-80AC-2DEF37CCDE14.jpeg

To make things worst, I reached out to them late last week asking for an update and the response I got was they’ll check with their VCA business manager. There was no communication about the bracelet being ready. When I came home from work yesterday I found a FedEx note stating that they came by to deliver a package that required signature. I took the day off to receive the package only to be disappointed.

I’m considering driving to our local NM store (45 miles away in LA traffic) and returning the bracelet. My work is pretty hectic for the rest of the year and I’m put off by the service I received. What do you think?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me it would depend on how much I love t bracelet. If I really loved it I would ask them to give me “all my stuff”!!! I want all my goodies! Was this down through Neiman Marcus? Can you call your SA and have him/her rectify the situation?

I rather like the new travel box you received. I want one. But I think it should NOT be a problem to get all your stuff. You’re entitled to it. What negligence. Try to work it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally agree with @LLJsmom that they should be happy to return/replace the boxes they neglected to send back. I'd request one without the ink mark, as well. I think next time I'd leave the item with them and let them package to send for repair and keep my own boxes at home!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As it's turned out I'm very indecisive, lol.

For those who may have read my recent posts in the VCA thread: I'm taking the Magic pendant in grey MOP after all. I pondered for several days and knew I wanted a Magic pendant (loving the Magic line:love:) and wondered what other stone I'd get if I didn't accept my SO. I thought of Onyx and white MOP, but if I get one of these, I might as well get the grey MOP. It is very beautiful, very lively and highly iridescent. And if I am still not 100% happy with it, I can always swap the grey MOP with one that more closely matches the grey MOP motif on my Magic bracelet later on down the line. I know that if I were to turn down the SO, VCA HO would never want to have anything to do with me in the future and I am not done with VCA yet, lol. So, I will go and pay the remaining 70% next week, and bring her home.

On a different note, I'm still craving a solid yellow gold Cartier Love bracelet. I had one with no diamond before and sold it because it got scratched up. I am thinking of re-purchasing this or one with 4 diamonds. I'm still terrified about it being scratched up again, but just cannot get it out of my brain. Any advice, esp from Cartier Love lovers?

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you decided to keep the Magic pendant, Phoenix! It has to be gorgeous! :love: I have seen some of the new gray MOP and rose gold VA pieces, and I would love to have the bracelet! In reality, I'd wear the wg onyx pave bracelet more, but that rg gray MOP is just stunning, too! I love the long Magic pendants. I wish they'd expand their standard offerrings rather than making us pay for a SO!

As to the Love bracelet, I'd never be able to tolerate wearing a bracelet 24/7, and I could not tolerate scratches on a piece of fine jewelry. A couple of people here have bought the cuff, and that solves the problems I mentioned. I wouldn't mind having one of those, but really, it would be down on the list after several other VCA bracelets. I really think if the scratching issue bothered you before, it will again. That said, they are very pretty prior to scratching. I think the people who really love the bracelet do not care about scratches.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you decided to keep the Magic pendant, Phoenix! It has to be gorgeous! :love: I have seen some of the new gray MOP and rose gold VA pieces, and I would love to have the bracelet! In reality, I'd wear the wg onyx pave bracelet more, but that rg gray MOP is just stunning, too! I love the long Magic pendants. I wish they'd expand their standard offerrings rather than making us pay for a SO!

As to the Love bracelet, I'd never be able to tolerate wearing a bracelet 24/7, and I could not tolerate scratches on a piece of fine jewelry. A couple of people here have bought the cuff, and that solves the problems I mentioned. I wouldn't mind having one of those, but really, it would be down on the list after several other VCA bracelets. I really think if the scratching issue bothered you before, it will again. That said, they are very pretty prior to scratching. I think the people who really love the bracelet do not care about scratches.

This!! (the bolded part).

I too would love a WG onyx pave bracelet. I have feeling I'd end up getting it later eventually, but not at this moment in time. I love the white and black combo, and an onyx pave VCA bracelet would go very well with my Cartier onyx pave Love - one on each arm.

The Magic pendant IS really gorgeous. I will try and post a ton of pics when I get it next week. I'll see if I can post some videos too. Also, one of the reasons I love my new Magic pendant is because of the rose gold. It's absolutely luxe and feminine and :love::love::love:.

Re the Love bracelet, I may just buy it and wear it occasionally and not 24/7 (can't stand having anything on 24/7). Anyway, I wouldn't be able to wear it stacked with any other bracelet. I've also thought of the cuff and may very well go try it on again and see how I feel. @m-2-b, how are you liking yours? Do you still love it and wear it often? @LLJsmom, you have one too, don't you? Same Q's for you please.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@diamondseeker2006, is a Magic pendant still on your wishlist? I know you considered one in WG onyx before. Remind me pls why you returned it?

And which other VCA bracelets are you coveting? Enquiring minds and all...:D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006, is a Magic pendant still on your wishlist? I know you considered one in WG onyx before. Remind me pls why you returned it?

And which other VCA bracelets are you coveting? Enquiring minds and all...:D

Oh, I'd love to have some long Magic pendants! I returned the wg onyx one because I just wasn't sure about keeping it when there were almost no coordinating pieces in wg. Now there is the wg/onyx/pave bracelet, and had I known that was coming along, I might have kept it. I don't really "need" the pave, but it is stunning in that bracelet. I have the yg sold gold bracelet, and I was still hesitant on whether I should get the onyx long magic pendant in yg to go with that bracelet. I am still kind of undecided on that. Onyx and yg is beautiful, too! What is your opinion on that? Yg/onyx pendant to go with my yg bracelet, or wg onyx pendant with the hope of getting the wg/onyx/pave bracelet?

I adore the rose gold VCA. It is so beautiful and I think the gray MOP is perfect with it. I think you should get the VA rg/gray MOP/pave bracelet to go with your necklace, eventually!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006, ahhh I see.

Hmm...difficult decision. Black + gold is a great combo. I think another PS'er pointed that out to me and I totally agree with her on that. So a long Magic pendant to pair with your YG bracelet would be divine. But I also love the onyx+pave in WG bracelet (who "needs" the pave, lol...but it's super gorgeous). I think the answer would depend on how certain you are that you're gonna get the WG bracelet in onyx+pave. I'd suggest decide on the bracelet first and then get the onyx pendant in the gold that matches.

Haha, you're such an enabler. I have quite a few things on my wishlist. I do covet the grey MOP+pave in RG bracelet, but alas that's a long way away. You know though, an alternative to that bracelet is the 2-motif grey MOP+pave long dangling earrings, to match with my new grey MOP Magic pendant.:razz:

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I am thrilled you decided to keep it. It’s a stunning pendant. I cannot wait for your pics!!!

To confess, I have put the Cartier WG cuff with one diamond on my list. It will be sooner rather than later. I want it to stack with my RG cuff. I will never stack a vintage bracelet with my love because I cannot tolerate scratches. But two cuffs stack perfectly so no scratching issues.

Would you wear a 10 diamond with your current love? Or would you stack with VCA?

Last edited:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This!! (the bolded part).

I too would love a WG onyx pave bracelet. I have feeling I'd end up getting it later eventually, but not at this moment in time. I love the white and black combo, and an onyx pave VCA bracelet would go very well with my Cartier onyx pave Love - one on each arm.

The Magic pendant IS really gorgeous. I will try and post a ton of pics when I get it next week. I'll see if I can post some videos too. Also, one of the reasons I love my new Magic pendant is because of the rose gold. It's absolutely luxe and feminine and :love::love::love:.

Re the Love bracelet, I may just buy it and wear it occasionally and not 24/7 (can't stand having anything on 24/7). Anyway, I wouldn't be able to wear it stacked with any other bracelet. I've also thought of the cuff and may very well go try it on again and see how I feel. @m-2-b, how are you liking yours? Do you still love it and wear it often? @LLJsmom, you have one too, don't you? Same Q's for you please.

I know I’m not @m-2-b but I did ask her the same question on page 37 when I was going back and forth between the original and the cuff and she told me that she almost forgot she had the cuff and now prefers the design aesthetic of VCA along with their blingier pieces!

I’ve been following quietly since I’m home with a newborn and it’s not always easy to post but I absolutely looooove the gray mop magic pendant and am so happy you decided to keep it! As for the solid gold Love, I’m biased since that is my newest piece to commemorate the birth of our son and I absolutely love it and how solid and classic it is. I seriously considered the cuff but for me it just wouldn’t be the same as the original and I’ve accepted the potential scratches as part of it. If the scratches bothered you before, that probably will not change and since you already have the pave original version, perhaps the cuff might work best so you could easily take on and off rather than having to remove the original constantly which I understand is not ideal and you could baby it a lot more.

@LLJsmom I love the idea of the one diamond cuff and can’t wait to see when you get it! Hopefully that will entice you to wear your existing cuff more and your vca pieces on the other arm! I also have either the cuff with one diamond or a skinny love on the wishlist but first I’m probably adding a vca 5 motif to the collection (one that you have!) and I can’t wait although I might have to wait a little bit hehe!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I am thrilled you decided to keep it. It’s a stunning pendant. I cannot wait for your pics!!!

To confess, I have put the Cartier WG cuff with one diamond on my list. It will be sooner rather than later. I want it to stack with my RG cuff. I will never stack a vintage bracelet with my love because I cannot tolerate scratches. But two cuffs stack perfectly so no scratching issues.

Would you wear a 10 diamond with your current love? Or would you stack with VCA?

@LLJsmom, thank you:).

Wow! When is "sooner"? You've been on a buying spree as of late. I can't wait to see the new WG cuff on you. I think the one with one diamond is gorgeous!

I'm not planning to buy a 10-diamond Love. I like the screw motifs, this is the main attraction for me. I'm thinking either the plain solid gold or the 4-diamond, and am not planing to stack it with anything else. Did I already say I'm petrified of scratches?! lol

I have another Q for you re your existing cuff: why did you decide on RG and not YG? I find the YG Love such a classic but I also have a fondness for RG.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I’m not @m-2-b but I did ask her the same question on page 37 when I was going back and forth between the original and the cuff and she told me that she almost forgot she had the cuff and now prefers the design aesthetic of VCA along with their blingier pieces!

I’ve been following quietly since I’m home with a newborn and it’s not always easy to post but I absolutely looooove the gray mop magic pendant and am so happy you decided to keep it! As for the solid gold Love, I’m biased since that is my newest piece to commemorate the birth of our son and I absolutely love it and how solid and classic it is. I seriously considered the cuff but for me it just wouldn’t be the same as the original and I’ve accepted the potential scratches as part of it. If the scratches bothered you before, that probably will not change and since you already have the pave original version, perhaps the cuff might work best so you could easily take on and off rather than having to remove the original constantly which I understand is not ideal and you could baby it a lot more.

@LLJsmom I love the idea of the one diamond cuff and can’t wait to see when you get it! Hopefully that will entice you to wear your existing cuff more and your vca pieces on the other arm! I also have either the cuff with one diamond or a skinny love on the wishlist but first I’m probably adding a vca 5 motif to the collection (one that you have!) and I can’t wait although I might have to wait a little bit hehe!

@ac117!:wavey:

Thanks for chiming in.

I totally missed your asking @m-2-b about her cuff.

I agree that the classic Love and the cuff have totally different aesthetics. I really think that I need to go to Cartier and try both on again and see how I feel. I am not planning to wear the classic Love (if I do get it again) 24/7. At the moment, I wear my Cartier ceramic pave Love and the VCA 5-motif Alhambra pave in WG when I'm wearing white jewellery, and the Perlee Clover bracelet and Magic bracelet when I am wearing YG/RG. So the Love would be for the occasional wear when I feel like wearing just that, which for me is a different look and gives out a different vibe than my other pieces. I'm also tempted to get a JUC to wear on my other wrist if I ended getting the classic YG Love again.

Congrats on the arrival of your newborn and also on the Love to commemorate this joyous occasion with. Did you post pics somewhere? I seem to have missed them, if you have.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117!:wavey:

Thanks for chiming in.

I totally missed your asking @m-2-b about her cuff.

I agree that the classic Love and the cuff have totally different aesthetics. I really think that I need to go to Cartier and try both on again and see how I feel. I am not planning to wear the classic Love (if I do get it again) 24/7. At the moment, I wear my Cartier ceramic pave Love and the VCA 5-motif Alhambra pave in WG when I'm wearing white jewellery, and the Perlee Clover bracelet and Magic bracelet when I am wearing YG/RG. So the Love would be for the occasional wear when I feel like wearing just that, which for me is a different look and gives out a different vibe than my other pieces. I'm also tempted to get a JUC to wear on my other wrist if I ended getting the classic YG Love again.

Congrats on the arrival of your newborn and also on the Love to commemorate this joyous occasion with. Did you post pics somewhere? I seem to have missed them, if you have.

I hope I didn’t come off snarky and certainly didn’t expect you to remember what happened last year and 20 pages ago in this thread :lol-2: I just wanted to reference where I got the info from in case you wanted to read through it!

Ahhh, I see! In that case I think you’re making the right call to go and try them on again. I remember hathalove found the cuff uncomfortable as she felt it always ‘grabbed’ her wrist which I did feel when I tried on the smaller size. The JUC is so edgy/fashionable - very you! Not everyone could pull it off but I think it would be fabulous on you.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I haven’t posted pics bc I only took it out Thursday and brought it to the boutique to be engraved - long story short unfortunately they completely messed it up (inexperienced engraver so it came out completely wonky) and had to exchange my bracelet for a new one which has now been sent to the workshop to be done professionally. Annoying to say the least and I won’t have it back for 5-7 days. However, to be honest, I probably wasn’t going to post it anyway since it’s nothing fancy/plain love that everyone has seen before but maybe I will post pics of it with the vca 5 motif.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope I didn’t come off snarky and certainly didn’t expect you to remember what happened last year and 20 pages ago in this thread :lol-2: I just wanted to reference where I got the info from in case you wanted to read through it!

Ahhh, I see! In that case I think you’re making the right call to go and try them on again. I remember hathalove found the cuff uncomfortable as she felt it always ‘grabbed’ her wrist which I did feel when I tried on the smaller size. The JUC is so edgy/fashionable - very you! Not everyone could pull it off but I think it would be fabulous on you.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I haven’t posted pics bc I only took it out Thursday and brought it to the boutique to be engraved - long story short unfortunately they completely messed it up (inexperienced engraver so it came out completely wonky) and had to exchange my bracelet for a new one which has now been sent to the workshop to be done professionally. Annoying to say the least and I won’t have it back for 5-7 days. However, to be honest, I probably wasn’t going to post it anyway since it’s nothing fancy/plain love that everyone has seen before but maybe I will post pics of it with the vca 5 motif.

You didn't come across snarky at all. On the contrary, I'm grateful you posted the information which is very helpful. Ahhh, I didn't realise @hathalove found it "grabby" of her wrist, as you did yours. I think that'd annoy me tremendously too. I really need to go try it on and leave it on for a reasonable period of time to see if it'd grab my wrist.

I love the JUC, and I actually thought it may not suit *me*, in that I'm not edgy enough, lol. Thank you though:).

That is not good Cartier messed up the engraving!! I hope you will get it back sooner than later. Yes, definitely do post pics - with or without the VCA 5 motif. I appreciate the plain Love and will never tire of it.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there! :wavey:I'm a little late to the conversation but I do own the Love cuff with the one diamond but I really don't wear it much these days. I would rather have the VCA WG diamond perlee clover, instead.

However, I really do like the design of the Cartier WG JUC (with diamonds on the head) but I need to try it on myself to see if I still like it in person!

Congrats on keeping the SO Magic pendant, @Phoenix! Can't wait to see your modeling shots soon! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix Ugh!!! I have been on a spree. I have got to dial the back. I must be losing my mind. No more VCA for 2019. My poor DH.
So sooner would be 2020. And probably not until April. Must stop. :lol:

I chose the RG because I thought that color was more flattering on me than YG. I think YG looks better on more fair people or darker but I’m in between.

If you got a YG full love, can you stack it with your pave? It should not cross over right, if it’s the same size?

I do really love the look of Love bracelets because it’s so clean looking. I love VCA too but I discovered I have room in my heart for both looks. Depends on my mood. I’m looking forward to having this piece so I can stack with the RG And wear on my left arm. The WG helps tie it to my ering which is in platinum. I can also stack it with my Hermes Kelly Dog which black with palladium HW.

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 congratulations on the new baby!! Hope you and the baby are doing well.

And congrats on the new Love. Please do post pics! You know we love them. Doesn’t matter that we’ve seen them before. And how did Cartier mess up the engraving.:x2 Glad they gave you a new one. They should. Can’t wait for you to get it back. Please post pics.

Which five motif do you have? Hope to see your new lovelies soon. And hope baby eats and sleeps well. :kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 congratulations on the new baby!! Hope you and the baby are doing well.

And congrats on the new Love. Please do post pics! You know we love them. Doesn’t matter that we’ve seen them before. And how did Cartier mess up the engraving.:x2 Glad they gave you a new one. They should. Can’t wait for you to get it back. Please post pics.

Which five motif do you have? Hope to see your new lovelies soon. And hope baby eats and sleeps well. :kiss2:

Thank you!!! It’s quite life changing and some days are better than others but getting into a routine and trying to enjoy every minute since they grow so fast!

Appreciate you guys sharing in my joy! Ugh...the manager was really nice and took full responsibility, and I got a brand new bracelet but she did tell me (prefaced by she was not in any way giving me an excuse) that they very recently made a change at the flagship mansion where they now have new engraving machines that any of the service associates are to use rather than having the workbench do it (basically ppl with years of workbench vs. inexperienced service associates). This change was made to alleviate the workload of the workbench for simple machine engravings - however mine came out slanted, not in the middle of the bracelet but towards the bottom, the zero’s didn’t close completely, and the letters were very sloppy :x2 Just a disaster. Not to mention the customer service associate was not great either so it was all around frustrating. I’m just trying to keep in mind that they are making it right.

I don’t have the 5 motif yet but it looks like one might be in my near-ish future! It’s one that you have and would also be for our baby boy...the blue agate in yg! Please tell me you love it??!! So the engraving fiasco happened on Thursday however I took possession of the Love but got more and more upset throughout the day thinking about it and how the engraving should be perfect given this is a luxury brand and an expensive piece so I went back on Friday, which is when they exchanged it for me. But on Thursday I went to VCA immediately after Cartier to try some 5 motifs on and I have a few pics. My regular SA wasn’t in and they didn’t have a blue agate sample for me to see but she was able to borrow another SA’s customers for me to at least see the color in person but I wasn’t able to take it out of the plastic or try it on :cry2: however I did love what I saw.

18E9FD5D-7CF3-4E3E-9BDB-DB9D4F763601.jpeg C19194A9-9F86-442E-9D45-65F60D3F4BC0.jpeg 95F8E97B-17D5-45DE-B1E7-7EA8BF6E3A9A.jpeg 4BF8F5DD-67FD-4145-93B1-B375754062C7.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! It’s quite life changing and some days are better than others but getting into a routine and trying to enjoy every minute since they grow so fast!

Appreciate you guys sharing in my joy! Ugh...the manager was really nice and took full responsibility, and I got a brand new bracelet but she did tell me (prefaced by she was not in any way giving me an excuse) that they very recently made a change at the flagship mansion where they now have new engraving machines that any of the service associates are to use rather than having the workbench do it (basically ppl with years of workbench vs. inexperienced service associates). This change was made to alleviate the workload of the workbench for simple machine engravings - however mine came out slanted, not in the middle of the bracelet but towards the bottom, the zero’s didn’t close completely, and the letters were very sloppy :x2 Just a disaster. Not to mention the customer service associate was not great either so it was all around frustrating. I’m just trying to keep in mind that they are making it right.

I don’t have the 5 motif yet but it looks like one might be in my near-ish future! It’s one that you have and would also be for our baby boy...the blue agate in yg! Please tell me you love it??!! So the engraving fiasco happened on Thursday however I took possession of the Love but got more and more upset throughout the day thinking about it and how the engraving should be perfect given this is a luxury brand and an expensive piece so I went back on Friday, which is when they exchanged it for me. But on Thursday I went to VCA immediately after Cartier to try some 5 motifs on and I have a few pics. My regular SA wasn’t in and they didn’t have a blue agate sample for me to see but she was able to borrow another SA’s customers for me to at least see the color in person but I wasn’t able to take it out of the plastic or try it on :cry2: however I did love what I saw.

18E9FD5D-7CF3-4E3E-9BDB-DB9D4F763601.jpeg C19194A9-9F86-442E-9D45-65F60D3F4BC0.jpeg 95F8E97B-17D5-45DE-B1E7-7EA8BF6E3A9A.jpeg 4BF8F5DD-67FD-4145-93B1-B375754062C7.jpeg

The onyx is stunning too. YG looks lovely on you. I am sure you will LOVE the blue agate. I like the blue agate more than I thought I would, and I like it more each time I wear it. I usually stick with WG pieces but the brightness, boldness and utter prettiness of the blue agate captured my heart. If your SA can get her/his hands on one for you, I don’t think you will regret it. It was an impulse buy for me, but one I could not turn down. I am so glad I didn’t. I stack it mostly with my YG and onyx.
8788EFDA-31BE-495A-B944-54DD945D03E0.jpeg
If you ever get a solid gold, YG or RG, it goes great as well.
5F1FA2EA-C5A8-4055-A65E-7B86A073862B.jpeg

I am hoping you get your Love back in perfect condition and very soon. The wait is horrible. I understand. But a Love is perfect as a present with a new BB. Hope you can sneak some naps in. Being a new mommy is rewarding but not easy. (((Hug)))

Hope you will post pics when it’s back!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The onyx is stunning too. YG looks lovely on you. I am sure you will LOVE the blue agate. I like the blue agate more than I thought I would, and I like it more each time I wear it. I usually stick with WG pieces but the brightness, boldness and utter prettiness of the blue agate captured my heart. If your SA can get her/his hands on one for you, I don’t think you will regret it. It was an impulse buy for me, but one I could not turn down. I am so glad I didn’t. I stack it mostly with my YG and onyx.
8788EFDA-31BE-495A-B944-54DD945D03E0.jpeg
If you ever get a solid gold, YG or RG, it goes great as well.
5F1FA2EA-C5A8-4055-A65E-7B86A073862B.jpeg

I am hoping you get your Love back in perfect condition and very soon. The wait is horrible. I understand. But a Love is perfect as a present with a new BB. Hope you can sneak some naps in. Being a new mommy is rewarding but not easy. (((Hug)))

Hope you will post pics when it’s back!

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Soooooo gorgeous thank you so much for posting these!!! The blue agate really stands out without being over the top bright or anything. Love love!!! Yg looks great on you, as well. I should be able to secure a blue agate...it would just be a bit of a wait but now I’m even more excited to do so!

The engraving is BB’s name and birthdate so it’s extra special to me and better come out perfectly this time around!!! :whistle:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117--I'm attaching some pics of the blue agate bracelet I tried on at the NYC Flagship boutique (from my recent Magic Alhambra earrings SMTB thread). I found it was a more of a translucent ocean blue to my eyes. Congrats on your new baby boy! :wavey:

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results