carat
color
clarity

DD#2 gave birth at work...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very gorgeous, museum quality, =)

For a minute there, I thought your DD worked with my husband because nearly the same thing happened yesterday with one of his nurses/pa.

Congratulations!!! Enjoy her!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Congratulations DF, your GD is a beauty. She is so cute. Enjoy her to the fullest. They, your GC, are your real treasures. My best to all.

Annette

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your @Dancing Fire! What a beautiful girl! :appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s beautiful! :love: So tiny and perfect! Congratulations to you and your family DF!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Huge congrats to you DF, and family! What an incredible arrival she made—plus wonderful to read everyone is well.:appl: Enjoy your new grand daughter!!:love::))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DF, so glad for the safe arrivals, and what an adorable baby she is!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful DF! Congrats on the new addition and I hope DD and DGD are doing well!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Dancing Fire!!! She is beautiful!!! So happy both mom and baby are doing well. I think this little one is going to keep everyone on their toes if she is anything like her dramatic entrance! I’m so happy for your family.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This gave me a big smile today! Congratulations!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
What a little dolly! Congrats on the safe arrival of that little dear. I hope her Mum is doing ok?

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Our granddaughter decided to come out and explore the world 5 weeks earlier than expected. DD texted me Sunday evening from work at about 9:30 pm said she was in pain, so her supervisor put her in a wheelchair and took her down to the ER. By the time she checked into the ER she was already dilated 10cm :o so it was too late for her to go to the hospital where she was scheduled to give birth which was like 30 miles away, so they send a NICU team of 4 from another hospital which was about 10 miles away to take delivery of her baby, b/c the hospital where she works no longer have labor and delivery.

She was in labor for only 3 hrs. She gave birth to a small but very healthy 4lb 12oz 17" baby girl on July 22 at 12:30 am. Immediately after birth mommy and baby was transferred in an ambulance along with the NICU team back to their hospital. Baby is breathing on her own w/o any assistance from medical devices. :appl:

Here's proud grandma with our new D FL granddaughter.

IMG_5977.jpeg
IMG_3982.jpeg
Congrats DF. She’s beautiful. So glad she’s healthy and needs no assistance from the NICU! My son was 5 weeks early and needed to stay in the NICU and it was very scary and stressful. What an dramatic story with a happy ending. Enjoy your precious little bundle!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! And how TINY?!!

My sister gave birth last month 3 weeks early & her teeny one was 6lbs 7oz. Your new granddaughter makes my new nephew look like a beast!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a little dolly! Congrats on the safe arrival of that little dear. I hope her Mum is doing ok?
Both mommy and baby are doing fine. DD will be release tomorrow but I think baby will need to stay at the hospital for a few more days just for observation.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations DF Family! Good things come in small packages! She is precious :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What a way to enter the world!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
congradulations
how wounderful
and thank goodness your daughter doesn't work in a shop !

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

DK :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a story!!! But congrats to baby and DD #2! thrilled that everyone is healthy and happy :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful little girl, DF! I know y'all are so thrilled! Good thing your daughter was at least at a hospital! Congrats to you and your family!

We had a new baby grandson on June 28! The main reason I am mentioning it is that he weighed 10 lbs., 5 oz!!!! That's more than double the weight of your granddaughter!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful little girl, DF! I know y'all are so thrilled! Good thing your daughter was at least at a hospital! Congrats to you and your family!

We had a new baby grandson on June 28! The main reason I am mentioning it is that he weighed 10 lbs., 5 oz!!!! That's more than double the weight of your granddaughter!!!
Congrats grandma! :clap:. A 10 lbs Chinese baby is almost unheard of. :bigsmile:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, DF, big hugs!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my God!!!! What a gorgeous baby this is!!! Huge congratulations on the arrival of the little princess DF! You must be so proud of your beautiful granddaughter and of your fierce and courageous daughter!!!! I swear I would have freaked out if I had to give birth without my doctor by my side!!!!
@DF you realise that you need to start a bling collection for the new lady in the family :twisted2::twisted2::twisted2:
Congratulations again!!! May the little one's life be filled with love, happiness and diamonds!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF and daughter! What a tiny beauty! So glad it all worked out ok with delivery and baby/mommy being good!

I know you must be on cloud 9!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF. She’s precious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results