Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 12.32.12 PM.png

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really want to see the underside - how easy it would be to catch that the wrong way and the diamond goes flying!
Also, didn't even know she was seeing/dating someone lol.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fascinating stone, but I would have set it differently.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I don't like that at all. I kindof think it's fugly. And who is she marrying???

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couple more pics. I think the band does injustice to the diamond. It doesn't look secure at all and I find the entire ring awkward looking. I can't believe someone here hasn't yet said "I'd halo it" lol.

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 3.14.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 3.14.33 PM.png

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Love the diamond, and that setting looks secure enough. If there's a basket cradling the bottom, the diamond's not going anywhere. Even if the narrower end's prong shifts, it wont slide forward. If the fatter end's prong is loose, it'll just wiggle a bit side to side. I like it!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm... I want to rescues this diamond so badly. A simple pointed prong yellow gold solitaire setting. A pave band. Something else that doesn’t look like a millipede wearing a big diamond.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it’s not the most out there of the designers work.....
And type 2a needs to be said. Make it better?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it fits her. Looks like a beautiful stone, I have noticed that younger people are all over the map with their engagement rings. I don't see any time of band with this ring, but maybe they will make one to fit snugly. Maybe 3rd times a charm for her.

ordinaryrainbow

Shiny_Rock
Her three engagement rings (I think she’s had three?) have been SO different. I wonder if they are all her choice/taste or if some were surprises (and which ones??)

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She had a yellow gold solitaire (it was very simple), a really ornate Edwardian 3 stone and this one is definitely the biggest!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved her edwardian ring. This one reminds me mostly of a snail crawling across her finger, if it had a really big, diamond shell (can anyone else see that?) Gorgeous stone, but it creeps up her finger too far and seems to be working against her finger rather than with it. The bigger the stone, the better the design has to be so it doesn't just look like a big sparkly blob Blu-tacked to your finger!

Goodness me, tho, I'd love to see that stone on a long gold chain as a pendant!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm... I want to rescues this diamond so badly. A simple pointed prong yellow gold solitaire setting. A pave band. Something else that doesn’t look like a millipede wearing a big diamond.

:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shifty: :silenced:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the stone is amazing, but I definitely wouldn't have set it like that!!! And it looks so unsafe! Huge risk for damage, which makes me so sad

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the whole thing is hideous...but I really don’t like her, so I’m sure that is playing into my opinion.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like originality and hate to diss someone’s jewelry or art, but this looks incongruous and inharmonious. :confused:

Exactly.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. If I can't say something nice I shouldn't say anything, but this is PS and I'm going to anyway.
2. The entire contraption reminds me of her awkward adolescent appearance in The Horse Whisperer.
3. I liked her for a long time, while she was an ingenue, up until very recently when she said some things that were possibly taken out of context but still came across as entitled and made her look like a complete ******* and she should know better by now.
4. What, seriously, in the fresh hell IS this ring???
5. Thank you, @soxfan for the David Disdain meme because that sums up my feelings perfectly.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Big, brown & egg shaped?"
"I kind of think it's fugly."
"Something else that doesn’t look like a millipede wearing a big diamond."
"The band looks like an earthworm."
"Send it Back!"
"the band reminds me of a slug. :sick:"
"What, seriously, in the fresh hell IS this ring???"

You guys are making me laugh!!:lol::lol::lol:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a fake fingernail waiting to get flicked off opening a car door. But that’s because of the setting.

I’d put it in a pendant. That would be divine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results