shape
carat
color
clarity

Belle band: 3ctw baguette eternity band

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the puppy and the ring! I was thinking it was a cross between modern and art deco and then saw you post similar thoughts!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOhhhhhh! Puppy!!!!!! I love your new ring and your puppy! The ring is beautiful and your puppy looks so sweet and cuddly.
She is so so soft!

Love your new band MTG! I do love wide bands even if I can't rock them well..lol but your Belle furbaby is so adorable!
Whaaaaaaa. You wear wide bands just fine. I’ve seen the pictures and coveted the bling!

Love the puppy and the ring! I was thinking it was a cross between modern and art deco and then saw you post similar thoughts!
Yeah I don’t know what to make of it or how to guess the age of it. The construction seems too perfect which makes me think it’s modern geometrical design. Especially after seeing the Australian designer linked in this thread.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know now that I think about it, when I was comparison shopping it did seem that baguette bands on average were pricier then bands made with MRBs for similar carat weights. Is it because the cut is less common? Less efficient? Or is there some perceived increase in market value to baguettes due to being a fancier shape?
I honestly don't know - that is a question for wiser minds than I! lol

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unique and beautiful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! This is so YOU! I love it - especially with the split bangle. A real statement piece and some serious bling!

This would be such a fun piece to wear - so much personality and the light play from the diamonds would be captivating at any angle. Just gorgeous - and NOT run of the mill. Nice to see something we haven't seen a gazillion times!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! This is so YOU! I love it - especially with the split bangle. A real statement piece and some serious bling!

This would be such a fun piece to wear - so much personality and the light play from the diamonds would be captivating at any angle. Just gorgeous - and NOT run of the mill. Nice to see something we haven't seen a gazillion times!
Thanks! I absolutely love your collection!!
Yeah I am pleasantly surprised how much I love wearing it since in the past I have not liked eternity bands. But those tended to be MRBs and sat higher. These are nice and loooooow.

I’m enjoying comparing the baguettes in the ring to the ACAs in the bangle. So different but both so lovely in their own way. And having a piece that’s not an ideal MRB means I can wear more diamond jewelry without looking like I’m covered in numerous little diamond headlights lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s so sweet! You have to buy her a blingy collar for dress ups!
I will I will! I’m waiting for her to get closer to her final size though or she’ll just grow out of it.

She’s gonna be a bruiser. Her paws already almost as big as mine! She’s currently just shy of 10 weeks old, 22 lbs. The last Leo we had was a male and 160lb. I could wear his collar as a belt on my dresses!

45331269-4251-4189-8EF5-A0B5374A54D5.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will I will! I’m waiting for her to get closer to her final size though or she’ll just grow out of it.

She’s gonna be a bruiser. Her paws already almost as big as mine! She’s currently just shy of 10 weeks old, 22 lbs. The last Leo we had was a male and 160lb. I could wear his collar as a belt on my dresses!

45331269-4251-4189-8EF5-A0B5374A54D5.jpeg
Are you kidding!? Omg..lol

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bow-Wowza! Love ring and pup!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! So modern and bold and clean. Fabulous!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to see more pics! I love it so much and am very happy that you took a chance on it. What a wonderful find! And your pup is adorable!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you kidding!? Omg..lol
Haha nope. Beau was a big boy. People often asked if he was a bear.

Bow-Wowza! Love ring and pup!
Thanks! Pupper is a heart breaker for sure.

Love it!!! So modern and bold and clean. Fabulous!
Thanks. I’m readily loving this crosshatch sort of pattern. It never goes dark!

I keep coming back to see more pics! I love it so much and am very happy that you took a chance on it. What a wonderful find! And your pup is adorable!
Thanks! Yeah sometimes taking a leap pays off! I will let belle know she has many admirers on mommy’s bling forum lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can’t resist posting this here. Too precious.
EF3CE687-F9EF-49F5-A7AA-825A4D670F71.jpeg
Belle is so adorable! It looks like you will have another cuddle bug...:love: In the winter you won’t have to worry about blankets... She’ll be huge by then!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belle is so adorable! It looks like you will have another cuddle bug...:love: In the winter you won’t have to worry about blankets... She’ll be huge by then!

Oops. Meant to post the photo in my other thread! Ah well.

And yes I hope she’s a cuddler in winter! It’s like a weighted blanket with doggie breath

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results