shape
carat
color
clarity

3 oval carat in Tacori setting!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could say this was mine but it is my Chiropractor's e-ring. My eyes bugged out of my head when I saw it. It is one of the most beautiful ovals I have ever seen. Her fiance really did his 20190720_121153.jpg 20190720_121222.jpg homework! Wowza! She obliged me when I asked if I could take photos! :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an absolutely gorgeous ring! :love: Beautiful oval and really pretty setting. I love it.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, my friends know I love me some Tacori!! This one is stunning!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
You are so cute to do that!!! I wouldn't dare to ask if I see some nice blings outside... :lol: But kudos for doing that and help contribute even more to the PS community. Lovely ring with nice details!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so cute to do that!!! I wouldn't dare to ask if I see some nice blings outside... :lol: But kudos for doing that and help contribute even more to the PS community. Lovely ring with nice details!!
I know right! She really was happy to oblige as crazy as I was to ask!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeously cut oval :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful oval! Lovely faceting!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! What a beautiful ring! Love the diamond and the setting. Thanks for sharing.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one lucky lady! Beautiful!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a post from someone and I think it has been deleted but for the record, YES, the diamond is REAL. It was definately not a CZ or a Moissanite. You could totally see the crispness of the cut along with the faceting and how it truly sparkled from across the room.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great stone in a beautiful setting!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a post from someone and I think it has been deleted but for the record, YES, the diamond is REAL. It was definately not a CZ or a Moissanite. You could totally see the crispness of the cut along with the faceting and how it truly sparkled from across the room.

I was going to ask the same thing (no I haven't posted about it previously) because see how your camera picks up a blue sort of sheen in one photo at a bit of an angle and the oval is almost too perfectly cut, with that slightly plastic kind of look to it, and many of the best cut sims it's near to impossible to tell. Of course the guy could just be a PSer with immaculate diamond taste..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

fenestrate

Rough_Rock
Premium
I was going to ask the same thing (no I haven't posted about it previously) because see how your camera picks up a blue sort of sheen in one photo at a bit of an angle and the oval is almost too perfectly cut, with that slightly plastic kind of look to it, and many of the best cut sims it's near to impossible to tell. Of course the guy could just be a PSer with immaculate diamond taste..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I asked the question but deleted it a few minutes later - I did say in my opinion it was absolutely lovely regardless of what the centre stone was. Deleted because fundamentally it doesn't matter, but the source of my query was mainly the faceting - I've only seen that faceting in August Vintage ovals (Elyque), and Forever One oval moissanite (pre patent, now everyone is doing it). (The specific details of the faceting in each of those two examples are different, but the overall effect face-up is similar). Also something about the dispersion in the photos as you noted. To me it's not a negative to observe whether something's moissanite vs diamond but I can understand that some might interpret as such, hence deleted the post. As the OP has mentioned it anyway and you've echoed my thoughts, I thought I would pop on to clarify.

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NICE oval and a lovely setting. It has an antique vibe. Thanks for getting us photos to drool over. Will she wear a band with it?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked the question but deleted it a few minutes later - I did say in my opinion it was absolutely lovely regardless of what the centre stone was. Deleted because fundamentally it doesn't matter, but the source of my query was mainly the faceting - I've only seen that faceting in August Vintage ovals (Elyque), and Forever One oval moissanite (pre patent, now everyone is doing it). (The specific details of the faceting in each of those two examples are different, but the overall effect face-up is similar). Also something about the dispersion in the photos as you noted. To me it's not a negative to observe whether something's moissanite vs diamond but I can understand that some might interpret as such, hence deleted the post. As the OP has mentioned it anyway and you've echoed my thoughts, I thought I would pop on to clarify.

This was exactly my thought as well, Elyque/Opulence oval or moissanite. The color I'm seeing made me lean toward the latter. Beautiful ring, whatever the stone!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results