shape
carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels Magic Alhambra Pave Earrings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Got to try on a few fabulous pieces (disclaimer--none of the following pieces are mine...yet!)! :Up_to_something:

First off, WG Perlee 3 rows diamonds bracelet:

IMG_1897.jpg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This WG Perlee Clovers bracelet has been on my wishlist for what seem like an eternity! I'm glad I still love in in person (with the correct size)! :love: It pays to try on everything in person with future purchases like this!

IMG_1893.jpg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't travel all the way to NYC w/out trying on the Fifth Ave Exclusive Magic Alhambra long necklace! :cheeky: A girl can always dream! 8)

IMG_1910.jpg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also NEED this Magic Alhambra pave ring in my life! :mrgreen2:

IMG_1875.jpg

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think @Phoenix’s description of your VCA collection is dead on @m-2-b!! :kiss2::mrgreen2:

Your new earrings are exquisite!! And of course they look fabulous on you, with your long dark hair :kiss2: Glamour and statement. And perfect complements to the rest of your collection :cool2:

And OMG, the flagship packaging is TDF!! :geek2:

Edit - I just saw a ton more pics! @m-2-b you need that 5th Ave exclusive long Alhambra...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't travel all the way to NYC w/out trying on the Fifth Ave Exclusive Magic Alhambra long necklace! :cheeky: A girl can always dream! 8)

IMG_1910.jpg

This one looks PERFECT on you!:love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This WG Perlee Clovers bracelet has been on my wishlist for what seem like an eternity! I'm glad I still love in in person (with the correct size)! :love: It pays to try on everything in person with future purchases like this!

IMG_1893.jpg

Will you be getting this?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1910.jpg

TDF! I love this one on you. What a statement necklace and the statement is you are dripping in elegance. :love: That is a dream you need to make come true. :love::appl:
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Got to try on a few fabulous pieces (disclaimer--none of the following pieces are mine...yet!)! :Up_to_something:

First off, WG Perlee 3 rows diamonds bracelet:

IMG_1897.jpg
This is particularly gorgeous...:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just fabulous! Congrats!
Thanks @yennyfire ! Good to see you again! :wavey:

Wow! Those are stunning I love clovers plus it’s with omega backing like so easy to take on and off without losing any butterfly backings plus it looks to stay upright for its statement size. Wonderful look!

Thanks @D&T! :wavey: It really does need the backings to keep the large Alhambra motif upright. Surprisingly, they feel rather lightweight to wear!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all those stunning pictures @m-2-b
You look gorgeous. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: you deserve those amazing earrings.

Thanks so much @LLJsmom! Looking at all of your amazing VCA threads was so inspiring for me, especially in getting my pave/onyx 5 motif bracelet! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I LOVE those!!:love::love::love:

Enjoy those in great health and happiness. You're amassing quite a sizeable and formidable VCA collection. :clap::dance:

Looking forward to more pics.

Hi @Phoenix! :wavey: We miss you around here! I'm still lagging waaaay behind you in the VCA collection department! Seeing your YG Magic Alhambra earrings did help me to make the decision on getting the WG version for myself! I call my collection the "mini" Phoenix collection! :lol-2:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the blue agate VA bracelet that @LLJsmom owns--it's more of an ocean blue color in person:

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results