shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my son's fiance the perfect e-ring

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And wedding band! She is thrilled. .71ct H, VS1 GIA oval set into an 18kwg microwave diamond setting. 1.50 ctw microwave diamond band F, VS diamonds. They look gorgeous together but unfortunately I don't have pics! The first collage is on my hand with one of my bands and the second collage is on my daughters hand. The last is the actual diamond band my daughter in law picked after showing her many. 20190720_115755.jpg
20190720_115948.jpg 20190720_115424.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! And congrats to your son and his fiancé.
Do you know if she is planning on a spacer between the two?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am finding that Ovals seem to be the popular choice for those who are searching for an e-ring!
:loopy:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
What a lucky daughter in law! Very pretty set

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And wedding band! She is thrilled. .71ct H, VS1 GIA oval set into an 18kwg microwave diamond setting. 1.50 ctw microwave diamond band F, VS diamonds. They look gorgeous together but unfortunately I don't have pics! The first collage is on my hand with one of my bands and the second collage is on my daughters hand. The last is the actual diamond band my daughter in law picked after showing her many. 20190720_115755.jpg
20190720_115948.jpg 20190720_115424.jpg

Gorgeous!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is not because it is low profile and butts up nicely to the e-ring.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lucky daughter in law! Very pretty set
Thank you! OMgosh! I love your ring in your profile pic! Gosh I have missed so many sparklies trying to stay away from this forum!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your gorgeous jewels in your profile pic!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: I adore ovals, so beautiful and flattering on the hand. I'm happy for her!!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Pretty! So glad you could help her find something that she loves!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wahoo! So pretty! You did good, you did good! How luckily of her and your son to have some help from the pro :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wahoo! So pretty! You did good, you did good! How luckily of her and your son to have some help from the pro :kiss2:
LOL! Thank you! I made sure he stayed in a certain budget and didn't get ripped off by the "maul" jewelers as so many young ones do starting out. Happy to help with an upgrade later on down the road if she so chooses! :bigsmile:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! Thank you! I made sure he stayed in a certain budget and didn't get ripped off by the "maul" jewelers as so many young ones do starting out. Happy to help with an upgrade later on down the road if she so chooses! :bigsmile:
Haha I was one of those maul store buyer lol hopefully my kids know better too:mrgreen2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a beautiful sparkler! congratulations!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Awwwwww you did great!!! It is so nice to help picking the diamond ering together with your son. Very nice gesture!!! I am sure your DIL appreciate the help and may I say: well done!! Beautiful ring!!!
I am sure she will said Yes!!! Woohoo =)2=)2

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I was one of those maul store buyer lol hopefully my kids know better too:mrgreen2:
Me too! I am sure you will stare your kids in the right direction!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a great job! Your son was smart to ask for your help! I think someone is going to be thrilled to get it!
I should have clarified, she said yes last December and they are getting married in September. So bizarre my first born is getting married. They just closed on their "starter" home yesterday. Exciting times ahead!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set, your son and his lady are so lucky to have you to guide them! Just stunning :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should have clarified, she said yes last December and they are getting married in September. So bizarre my first born is getting married. They just closed on their "starter" home yesterday. Exciting times ahead!

That is wonderful!!! How exciting that they are able to buy a house! Our youngest is getting married at the end of August! They'll be in an apartment awhile before they can buy a house, though. He lives in another city, so she will have to find a job once they get married and she moves there. Busy and exciting times!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is wonderful!!! How exciting that they are able to buy a house! Our youngest is getting married at the end of August! They'll be in an apartment awhile before they can buy a house, though. He lives in another city, so she will have to find a job once they get married and she moves there. Busy and exciting times!
Oh exciting times coming your way too!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! They are lucky to have you! beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results