shape
carat
color
clarity

J is for Jumping with joy and over the moon in love with

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond for a beautiful lady, @missy.

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
I'm new to OEC and don't really know which look I like best (floral, checkerboard, or bubbly) but I find the facet pattern on Bubbalah so mesmerising. I looked through your photos and am awaiting more! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are such a lucky lady... not just for the gorgeous ring, but to have such a loving husband. I can't say I don't envy you :cry:
The ring is just stunning on your hand!

Thank you very much @MarieAnnie

Beautiful diamond for a beautiful lady, @missy.

Thank you dear Phoenix.

I'm new to OEC and don't really know which look I like best (floral, checkerboard, or bubbly) but I find the facet pattern on Bubbalah so mesmerising. I looked through your photos and am awaiting more! Congratulations!

Hi there @missyminx so glad you are enjoying my endless pics. I just took a few more before dinner today for you. LOL I think I have shared enough photos but since you asked here are some more. Hope to soon be enjoying your photos of your search for the perfect old cut!

Outside in our 90 plus degree weather at 5PM :sun:
bubbalahprofileoutside.jpg.png

bubbalahoutsidegreen.jpg

Indoors where it is cool and furry...with 4 cats lots of kitty hair all over but Bubbalah seems to like it 8)
bubbalahandbobby.jpg

Looks like one (or more) of our kitties has gotten to this jewelry box...luckily I have a few of these in different colors. Those rascals. Not enough they like to tear at the furniture...stay away from the Bubbalah please.:cheeky:

bubbalahandplatbandinbox.jpg

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the amazing pictures. The faceting is just perfect. I hope you don't mind me making this comparison but your first side profile photo with the puffy crown reminded me of something super yummy!!

The BAKE cheese tart from Hokkaido that took everyone by storm here in Singapore! It is one of the best baked cheese tarts using hokkaido milk around. People were paying other people to queue for them around the block to buy these little things!

bake1-2.jpg

bubbalahprofileoutside-jpg-png.646079

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This stone is TDF! those facets. swoooooon!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't remember if I posted on your thread already but wow that IS something special! Love everything about it. Even the old school halo looks great with it. Congratulations & wear it in good health Missy. =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stone is TDF! those facets. swoooooon!

Thank you @lorrissey!

I can't remember if I posted on your thread already but wow that IS something special! Love everything about it. Even the old school halo looks great with it. Congratulations & wear it in good health Missy. =)2

Thank you @ccuheartnurse! I think she is special too and I love the old school halo more than I thought I would lol. Like @LLJsmom said to me if I start wearing it with this setting I might not want to part with it. :lol:

That might be the prettiest OEC on PS! :love:

Thank you @soxfan! From one OEC lover to another that means a lot to me.

Thank you @LLJsmom. You have been by my side this whole journey starting from the first moment I saw this OEC. Do you remember the long conversations we had about it 2 years ago...should I or shouldn't I yada yada yada. The anxiety about the Presidential election and the uncertainty of it all. And through it all you remained steadfast this was the OEC for me. And you were/are so right. My wise dear friend. Thank you.:kiss:

Adding some bathroom and bedroom and library pics from this morning. Shameless bling pics but I know I am in the right place for that. :halo: I love taking photos of her (almost) as much as seeing photos of her.:sun:

In my dh's bathroom...I love the colors and lighting in his bathroom. On the topic of bathrooms all I can say is separate bathrooms work well for us. And apparently Bubbalah likes it too.:bigsmile:

bubbalahbathroom.jpg

Hanging out with Bobby in the Library.

bubbalahandbobby.jpg.png

Napping with HRH. Something I wish I could be able to do...

Bubbalahandfrancesca.jpg.png

Attachments

• bubbalahinlibrary.jpeg.png
    bubbalahinlibrary.jpeg.png
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 43

petpaws10

Rough_Rock
I’m late to the party but wanted to comment on your remarkable ring. I am in love with your amazingly beautiful big rock! I enjoyed reading this thread and had to come out of lurkdom once again (I swear I’m not stalking you though I realize I’ve only come out of lurkdom twice and both times for your OEC lol).
I was in bling heaven when I saw Bea all those years ago but this OEC is even more unbelievably gorgeous. It’s OEC perfection! Colors are awesome. And the ring is so beautiful. I love how well your bands work with it too.
Enjoy your treasure in good health and happiness. Please please please post more photos of your dazzler!

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Stunning and gorgeous!:love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A stunning ring for a stunning woman!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m late to the party but wanted to comment on your remarkable ring. I am in love with your amazingly beautiful big rock! I enjoyed reading this thread and had to come out of lurkdom once again (I swear I’m not stalking you though I realize I’ve only come out of lurkdom twice and both times for your OEC lol).
I was in bling heaven when I saw Bea all those years ago but this OEC is even more unbelievably gorgeous. It’s OEC perfection! Colors are awesome. And the ring is so beautiful. I love how well your bands work with it too.
Enjoy your treasure in good health and happiness. Please please please post more photos of your dazzler!

Thank you so much @petpaws10 for your lovely comments. Very kind of you to delurk and post here.

Stunning and gorgeous!:love:

@VoldeNuit, Thank you!

A stunning ring for a stunning woman!

Aww thanks sweet @Jambalaya. Hope life is treating you well and that you are staying around here a bit more. We’ve missed you.

Sharing a couple of Bubbalah videos if I may. Hope you enjoy.

doobaokwei

Rough_Rock
Bubbalah! That is one-of-a-kind. I was also very close to my grandma. I wish I had a piece to wear and remember her everyday.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
My Bubbalahs.

My dh who always shows how much he loves me and my heart swells with how much I love him and my dear grandma long gone but forever close in my heart and memories.
If I may digress for just a moment. I cannot say enough about my darling husband. He always goes above and beyond and puts me first no matter what. His love is true and pure (as is mine for him) and I cannot believe it possible to love someone so much. This is what makes me truly lucky. The bling is just icing on the proverbial cake. But my dh, he is the cat's meow in every way. My one true and irreplaceable gem.

Without further ado may I introduce my newest Bubbalah... my 4.93 GIA JVS1 OEC. I was going to call her Shayna Maidel after the nickname my grandma always called me. But then Bubbalah just came to my mind and the name reminds me of my grandma so much and feels like the right name (though a mouthful haha).

She's bright, bubbly, angelic, amazing.
Truly my Unicorn in so many ways.
Photo of her loose.
bubbalahongrace.png

Bubbalahlooseshot.jpg.png

Like my Unicorn dh, my new OEC is one-of-a-kind...dear one Bubbalah - my grandmother's affectionate name for me and for what my dh and I call each other. We are each other's Bubbalah. So it feels right that this OEC be Bubbalah. In honor of my grandmother and my dh.

"Bubbalah is a Yiddish word, traditionally used by Grandmothers, that references children. The modern usage of the word can be extended to any person that is considered darling and close to one's heart."

B is for Beatrice, my grandmother dear
U is for Unicorn, incredible, so rare
B is for Beautiful, chunky facets galore
B is for Bubbly, personality and more
A is for Angelic, a heart so pure
L is for Lucky, love that is so strong
A is for Amazing, incredible and true
H is for Happiness for all that you do

To the bubbalahs I love so dear
Miss grandma but in my heart so near
My darling sweet hubby
Sharing a love, I call him Bubby
My Bubbalah my B'shert

And my first OEC
The ever lovely Bea
She has a new name
But her BEAuty remains

Bea's new owner of whom I'm so fond
She's always posh, lives across the pond
Her new human so great
A worthy home, it's fate

New twinkly Bubbalah
What more could I need
I'll wish for health and peace
For all those who now read

Up before 5AM and decided to take no chances lol

notetodeliveryperson.jpg

Though Greg is outside all morning BBQing and woodworking just so there's no chance of missing the delivery person hahaha.

Backstory:
Thanks Grace for everything you did to make this OEC mine. It was truly meant to be. Backstory for those who don't know the history. 2 years ago I first saw this OEC at the Jewelry and Watch Antique show in NYC. She was at Grace's booth and my heart went flip flop flip flop. I fell in love and I fell hard. Here are some photos from 2 years ago when I first saw her.

bubbalahtoheart.jpg

In her temp setting...that profile gets me.
bubbalahprofile.jpg

bubbalahonhand.jpg

bubbalahonmiddlefinger.jpg

I agonized over the decision in 2016 but just couldn't bring myself to part with Bea at the time (though I actually had a potential buyer for Bea). This OEC got sold in 2016 and fast forward to just last month almost 2 years later. I had been searching over the past 2 years but nothing grabbed me like Bea. I saw many beautiful OECs gorgeous in their own right but in my heart and head I didn't find anything close to Bea and also couldn't stop thinking about "the one that got away".

I don't know why or how but fate intervened and Grace unbeknownst to me had convinced the new owner to part with her as she rarely wore her since generally she wears much bigger diamonds (think 6, 7 and 8 carat diamonds OMG) so this beauty remained unloved and unworn.

Just 2 weeks ago at the NYC JAWS I saw this amazing OEC again (in another setting this time from the new owner) and knew she was meant to be mine. She is now out of that setting and back temporarily in her previous setting for now until I find the perfect (for me) solitaire setting. In the meantime I will try to get used to the huge presence she has in this setting lol. And as @LLJsmom said hopefully I can adjust to her size when she is in her final solitaire setting. :lol:

Thanks for reading if you got this far and for a break in the monotony of my words a sweet treat and sneak peek from Grace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJuYjRgmMN/?taken-by=jewelsbygrace

Where is that delivery person OMG. My heart cannot take this waiting. :kiss:

It's here it's here woohoo!!!!

woohoo001.gif

oh.my.goodness. @missy, I love everything about this post. Wow, talk about meant to be! When you saw her for a second time... yes, you had to buy her.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @whitewave and @Dee*Jay (and your generous offer to lend me your gorgeous ring while I waited :kiss2:) and @Austina my bling sister :kiss: and @JPie! Thanks @icy_jade I am happy to oblige. ;-)

DH sweetly took time from all his messy and sweaty woodworking to be my accomplice this morning in opening the package.

Some quick shots. Sharing on go on phone. As usual my photos suck but thank you for looking! XO

3B728D01-92ED-4DC4-A855-280511B07B64.jpeg 16DC6818-6D2B-4ACC-AA54-F04CDF3F002F.jpeg

D947AC0B-CC02-4C14-A5D1-8AA7C408E7E0.jpeg

ADDEEDC5-C084-4173-8D33-AC5A4FFAA589.jpeg

0740AA0C-6DF3-44B0-A3CE-E63ECFEF7785.jpeg

29DED3CC-B4A3-4EB8-8CCE-B90939EE4129.jpeg

66677494-3E86-4CD1-9589-611D06867D75.jpeg

350EA0E7-1B09-43ED-9B48-51B57181B965.jpeg

90BBCC2F-2C6A-4C68-B75C-4FA46E3811BB.jpeg

D8D13324-F367-4FD5-A4F3-2A9FF1551C1F.jpeg

The Sweetest. Oh I love this : )

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy I keep coming back to your ring to give me inspiration for my upgrade and to give me inspiration to be patient lol. You sure got a one in a million stone there, and the setting is so perfect :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah! That is one-of-a-kind. I was also very close to my grandma. I wish I had a piece to wear and remember her everyday.

Thank you. I am sorry your grandma is gone too. I hope one day you have a meaningful piece you can wear and enjoy and that it brings happy memories of your grandmother.

oh.my.goodness. @missy, I love everything about this post. Wow, talk about meant to be! When you saw her for a second time... yes, you had to buy her.

Thank you @EmeraldEmpress. It took me a little time to realize yes I had to have her but I can be dense that way. Case in point my dh. Took me 5 years to know when I should have known immediately. I'm slow when it comes to certain things like commitment what can I say. 8)

Missy I keep coming back to your ring to give me inspiration for my upgrade and to give me inspiration to be patient lol. You sure got a one in a million stone there, and the setting is so perfect :)

Thank you @goldenfire. I am looking forward to seeing your HG stone/ring very soon. I know it will be amazbling in every way. And patience does pay off when it comes to bling. Took me many many years to find my HG OEC but it was worth the wait. I still do not have my HG setting but for now that is on hold. I am being patient with that too.

Most recent summer Bubbalah photo.
Post surgical finger still healing (takes a long time).
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 6.27.58 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Bubbalahs.

My dh who always shows how much he loves me and my heart swells with how much I love him and my dear grandma long gone but forever close in my heart and memories.
If I may digress for just a moment. I cannot say enough about my darling husband. He always goes above and beyond and puts me first no matter what. His love is true and pure (as is mine for him) and I cannot believe it possible to love someone so much. This is what makes me truly lucky. The bling is just icing on the proverbial cake. But my dh, he is the cat's meow in every way. My one true and irreplaceable gem.

Without further ado may I introduce my newest Bubbalah... my 4.93 GIA JVS1 OEC. I was going to call her Shayna Maidel after the nickname my grandma always called me. But then Bubbalah just came to my mind and the name reminds me of my grandma so much and feels like the right name (though a mouthful haha).

She's bright, bubbly, angelic, amazing.
Truly my Unicorn in so many ways.
Photo of her loose.
bubbalahongrace.png

Bubbalahlooseshot.jpg.png

Like my Unicorn dh, my new OEC is one-of-a-kind...dear one Bubbalah - my grandmother's affectionate name for me and for what my dh and I call each other. We are each other's Bubbalah. So it feels right that this OEC be Bubbalah. In honor of my grandmother and my dh.

"Bubbalah is a Yiddish word, traditionally used by Grandmothers, that references children. The modern usage of the word can be extended to any person that is considered darling and close to one's heart."

B is for Beatrice, my grandmother dear
U is for Unicorn, incredible, so rare
B is for Beautiful, chunky facets galore
B is for Bubbly, personality and more
A is for Angelic, a heart so pure
L is for Lucky, love that is so strong
A is for Amazing, incredible and true
H is for Happiness for all that you do

To the bubbalahs I love so dear
Miss grandma but in my heart so near
My darling sweet hubby
Sharing a love, I call him Bubby
My Bubbalah my B'shert

And my first OEC
The ever lovely Bea
She has a new name
But her BEAuty remains

Bea's new owner of whom I'm so fond
She's always posh, lives across the pond
Her new human so great
A worthy home, it's fate

New twinkly Bubbalah
What more could I need
I'll wish for health and peace
For all those who now read

Up before 5AM and decided to take no chances lol

notetodeliveryperson.jpg

Though Greg is outside all morning BBQing and woodworking just so there's no chance of missing the delivery person hahaha.

Backstory:
Thanks Grace for everything you did to make this OEC mine. It was truly meant to be. Backstory for those who don't know the history. 2 years ago I first saw this OEC at the Jewelry and Watch Antique show in NYC. She was at Grace's booth and my heart went flip flop flip flop. I fell in love and I fell hard. Here are some photos from 2 years ago when I first saw her.

bubbalahtoheart.jpg

In her temp setting...that profile gets me.
bubbalahprofile.jpg

bubbalahonhand.jpg

bubbalahonmiddlefinger.jpg

I agonized over the decision in 2016 but just couldn't bring myself to part with Bea at the time (though I actually had a potential buyer for Bea). This OEC got sold in 2016 and fast forward to just last month almost 2 years later. I had been searching over the past 2 years but nothing grabbed me like Bea. I saw many beautiful OECs gorgeous in their own right but in my heart and head I didn't find anything close to Bea and also couldn't stop thinking about "the one that got away".

I don't know why or how but fate intervened and Grace unbeknownst to me had convinced the new owner to part with her as she rarely wore her since generally she wears much bigger diamonds (think 6, 7 and 8 carat diamonds OMG) so this beauty remained unloved and unworn.

Just 2 weeks ago at the NYC JAWS I saw this amazing OEC again (in another setting this time from the new owner) and knew she was meant to be mine. She is now out of that setting and back temporarily in her previous setting for now until I find the perfect (for me) solitaire setting. In the meantime I will try to get used to the huge presence she has in this setting lol. And as @LLJsmom said hopefully I can adjust to her size when she is in her final solitaire setting. :lol:

Thanks for reading if you got this far and for a break in the monotony of my words a sweet treat and sneak peek from Grace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJuYjRgmMN/?taken-by=jewelsbygrace

Where is that delivery person OMG. My heart cannot take this waiting. :kiss:

It's here it's here woohoo!!!!

woohoo001.gif
missy i think i fainted !
first time reading this thread and ive read you talking about this ring and your grandma
but holy cow girl !
she is stunning :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy i think i fainted !
first time reading this thread and ive read you talking about this ring and your grandma
but holy cow girl !
she is stunning :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you Daisy for taking the time to read my long winded posts. And thank you for the Bubbalah compliment.
We recently lost our beloved baby Francesca and we are in so much pain. We have been looking through all the photos and videos of her and seeing her with my bling makes me smile. She loved the bling just like her momma. And her eyes were precious and beautiful gems beyond any I have ever seen.

francescaandbubbalahonbed.png

bubbalahandthesand.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.
Missy - I’m so sorry for your loss ;(

Francesca was a beautiful girl - you’ve shared so many photos of her with us here on PS!! Our furbabies really are precious gifts. Maybe she’s somewhere above us chasing sparkles from the ring she adored here in this world... or, more likely if she’s anything like my cats, she’s debating between chasing sparkles and sunning herself and sunning herself is winning ::)

::HUGS:: to you and G :(sad

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Daisy for taking the time to read my long winded posts. And thank you for the Bubbalah compliment.
We recently lost our beloved baby Francesca and we are in so much pain. We have been looking through all the photos and videos of her and seeing her with my bling makes me smile. She loved the bling just like her momma. And her eyes were precious and beautiful gems beyond any I have ever seen.

bubbalahandthesand.png
both are very beautiful
im very very sorry about your darling Francesca. just like when people die sometimes the pain never goes away but you can look back on happier times with more smilies than tears and even have laughs
despite no being Cathloic ourselves our cat Tinky definatly was Cathloic because St Pope John Paul said that cats have souls and i know right now Tinky is up there annoying my mum (she didn't like cats) or he's curled up asleep on Jesus' bed hogging all the blankets
After Tinky died i was so lonelly because he was my best friend and partner in crime and one day Borris who was a little stray just turned up. im sure Tinky sent her. i was out in the garden sitting in Tinky's old chair feeling miserable and i felt i was being watched. next thing i know Borris was on my knee purring

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I am sorry your grandma is gone too. I hope one day you have a meaningful piece you can wear and enjoy and that it brings happy memories of your grandmother.

Thank you @EmeraldEmpress. It took me a little time to realize yes I had to have her but I can be dense that way. Case in point my dh. Took me 5 years to know when I should have known immediately. I'm slow when it comes to certain things like commitment what can I say. 8)

Thank you @goldenfire. I am looking forward to seeing your HG stone/ring very soon. I know it will be amazbling in every way. And patience does pay off when it comes to bling. Took me many many years to find my HG OEC but it was worth the wait. I still do not have my HG setting but for now that is on hold. I am being patient with that too.

Most recent summer Bubbalah photo.
Post surgical finger still healing (takes a long time).
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 6.27.58 AM.png

Missy, I do hope you are recovering! The beach is the best place for that, isn't it? : )
My happy place for sure. Your most recent summer Bubbalah photo is stunning.
I might have missed this, but was she re-set? Such a beauty.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I do hope you are recovering! The beach is the best place for that, isn't it? : )
My happy place for sure. Your most recent summer Bubbalah photo is stunning.
I might have missed this, but was she re-set? Such a beauty.

Thank you @EmeraldEmpress. My finger is still swollen and has a big bump where the ganglion was removed. So IOW looks worse than it did before surgery but it had to be removed as it was pushing my fingernail out and deforming it and kept getting bigger. I waited 3 plus years til I had no choice but to remove it. We tried other treatments but nothing stopped it. I am OK though and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't bother me. Thanks for asking.

I agree the beach is my happy place though this summer has been a very sad one. In fact I would say the most challenging time to date has been and still is this summer. :(

Bubbalah is in the setting I first saw her in back in 2016 from her original owner. I do want to reset her at some point but no plans as of yet. Too much going on here and I am not sure what would suit her best. I am a solitaire girl but now that I am used to her size I am unsure if I would love her in a solitaire setting. I am holding out hope that an original antique setting comes along but I am doubtful at this point that will happen. I saw a beautiful original antique platinum setting from @Demelza but it wasn't deep enough for Bubbalah sadly. That would have been a great setting for her if it had fit her.

Here she is loose. Photo from Grace (JbG)

bubbalahloose.png
I think Bubbalah would hold her own in a solitaire and that was my first thought for her when I got her but now that I have been wearing her in a halo cluster setting for almost a year I am less sure of her perfect setting.

@EmeraldEmpress how are you enjoying your dreamy deco decadent bracelet? That is the most gorgeous bracelet I have ever seen :love: and I hope you are wearing it and loving it.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

bubbalahandthesand.png

Missy those photos are so beyond amazing!!!! I mean just exquisite! Thay diamond is an absolute stunner. I can't understand the abbreviations...what was removed in your finger? Was it bone? Like a bone spur? That must have hurt so much to have it pushing on your finger nail from inside! I hope you are healing up well and speedily! And I'm so sorry about your precious fur baby! So sad :(

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @EmeraldEmpress. My finger is still swollen and has a big bump where the ganglion was removed. So IOW looks worse than it did before surgery but it had to be removed as it was pushing my fingernail out and deforming it and kept getting bigger. I waited 3 plus years til I had no choice but to remove it. We tried other treatments but nothing stopped it. I am OK though and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't bother me. Thanks for asking.

I agree the beach is my happy place though this summer has been a very sad one. In fact I would say the most challenging time to date has been and still is this summer. :(

Bubbalah is in the setting I first saw her in back in 2016 from her original owner. I do want to reset her at some point but no plans as of yet. Too much going on here and I am not sure what would suit her best. I am a solitaire girl but now that I am used to her size I am unsure if I would love her in a solitaire setting. I am holding out hope that an original antique setting comes along but I am doubtful at this point that will happen. I saw a beautiful original antique platinum setting from @Demelza but it wasn't deep enough for Bubbalah sadly. That would have been a great setting for her if it had fit her.

Here she is loose. Photo from Grace (JbG)

bubbalahloose.png
I think Bubbalah would hold her own in a solitaire and that was my first thought for her when I got her but now that I have been wearing her in a halo cluster setting for almost a year I am less sure of her perfect setting.

@EmeraldEmpress how are you enjoying your dreamy deco decadent bracelet? That is the most gorgeous bracelet I have ever seen :love: and I hope you are wearing it and loving it.

@missy, you are so sweet. I am so sorry to hear you are having such sad times recently : (
I went through a particularly difficult summer myself years ago and understand how it can really really hurt. I truly do find comfort near the sea for some reason, and hope that it may bring you some peace now too. I'm sure you have a wonderful support system as well, I don't doubt that your DH has been very attentive : )

Bubbalah is just so beautiful, I agree that she could stand on her own in a solitaire setting. I think that would be stunning. I can understand getting used to the size of her in the halo though too. I can't wait to see how she may transform over time, depending on what you may choose.

Thank you for asking about my bracelet! : ) I am really loving the Art Deco line bracelet that I purchased in the spring. I wear it almost daily! I tell you, it is like a rainbow show in my car haha, rainbows cast all over the paneling as I drive, it is wonderful! : )
I purchased a second Art Deco bracelet recently, a link-styled bracelet, and was very sad to find that it is too big for me and cannot be altered to fit me properly due to the link sizes/style : (
I have actually been working with the vendor to safely return her, but the trouble is she has to travel back to the UK and insuring her has been difficult to date. We are still working on it.

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
wow omg!!! FINGER COVERAGE..... It is MEANT TO BE YOURS!!!! Literally...... :clap:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this the first time around, its a late HOLY Bubbahlicious:kiss2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: for sure! Missy this is definitely a Holy Grail Diamond. Looks so lovely and you rock that baby well:appl::appl::appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful and I am glad it was meant to be!! :appl::love::love:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
What an AMAZING story! I’m glad I go to read about this gorgeous stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results