HI:

Great piece!

cheers--Sharon

Reactions: D&T

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @D&T so gorgeous :love: :lickout:
Of course! This was my first official PS video ... it wasn't as daunting haha... I've posted others but not my own.

are you considering any FCDs to add to your amazing collection?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon! how are things in your neck of the woods?

Cool and overcast today. Where is our summer? boohoo

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back for my 7th look! I love the videos. I just love everything about this ring! Wear it in the best of health and happiness!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@D&T thank you so much for the info, that shank is perfection to me. I emailed DK and told them "Stop! Before you cast! I want this!" And showed them your shank. Took your advice and asked him to go to 3mm. Fingers crossed !
Oh, and I still love your new ring! One of my all time faves. Fab-u-lous!!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
@D&T the video on the blings are so pretty!!! The sparks blinds my eyes!!!
Definitely a delight to wear everyday and I am sure it brightens up the start of the day :D:D

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool and overcast today. Where is our summer? boohoo
At this time of the year, I'll take a slight overcast :mrgreen2: today. whew feeling a bit of heat and I like my temps at 78... I'm always cold

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back for my 7th look! I love the videos. I just love everything about this ring! Wear it in the best of health and happiness!
wahoo! I'm super excited to see what your 'version' will look like, its going to be out of this world amazing especially with your magnificent colorless diamond!

@D&T thank you so much for the info, that shank is perfection to me. I emailed DK and told them "Stop! Before you cast! I want this!" And showed them your shank. Took your advice and asked him to go to 3mm. Fingers crossed !
Oh, and I still love your new ring! One of my all time faves. Fab-u-lous!!
Yay! I really love the feel of the 3mm round comfort fit on the underside, I think you'll be happy as well. Can't wait to see your new piece!

@D&T the video on the blings are so pretty!!! The sparks blinds my eyes!!!
Definitely a delight to wear everyday and I am sure it brightens up the start of the day :D:D
aww thank you! as you know with your beautiful 3 stone lemony oval, they sure do brighten up the day! congrats on your beauty!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so gorgeous! I love your DK bands too!! Wow! Nice collection!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am doing great! My son and his fiancé just bought a house and are getting married in Sept. Life is going so fast. I was instrumental in helping him find her engagement ring and wedding band! She is thrilled!! :dance:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
My Holy Grail Yellow RB! thank you to B2CJewels (@Diamond_Hawk) your team and Pascal were fantastic to work with as usual, I've purchased several times from them. I've had this ball of sunshine ring for several weeks now, Its too pretty not to show her off!

I've had many fancy yellow (variations of yellow ) RBs, but this checks off the list on everything, cut, size, and performance for a colored RB and has Fluorescence to boot as I love fluoro.

As usual my go to jeweler David Klass, Amy and his bench produces wonderful pieces. I had this same design created for an OEC that my lovely friend @goldenfire now enjoys, and always wanted another setting like it, in fact I've had a few renditions of this ring...lol

This is an early (half a year too early!) 40th Bday gift what better way to celebrate than with Bling! wahoo 40s here I come, and I'm going to rock this larger size. In my 20s we were limited in funds when we got married with a .40ct poorly cut princess cut so this is extremely the upgrade after 15 yrs of marriage but lots of struggles, trials, happy/sad tears all shed, hard work to get to 40 lol.

Diamond loose, weird color zoning on image but IRL its spectacular even color distribution, B2Cjewels had a video of this diamond and the specs although no crown and pavilion angle listed, everything else worked well and honestly I don't typically run numbers for FCDs RBs anyways but this one was perfect!

This is a sparkle bomb with color!
Ring size 5
GIA 3.35 ct Natural Fancy Light Brownish Yellow
9.53mmx9.59mmx5.93mm
Clarity: VS2
62.1% depth
56% table
Even Color Distribution
Excellent polish/symmetry
Med Blue Fluorescence
upload_2019-7-18_10-21-7.png
My attempt to show Amy/DK how I want this ring, it had to be be rounded and comfort fit: I have a "signature" shank that I always ask for now have made this shank for many rings, which is a reverse taper around 1.4mm at top comfort rounded to the bottom at 3mm. I find that it helps balance the top and weighs the ring down a bit, and Double Milgrain! with a slight "metal like" halo to protect the diamond and add ooph (which she didn't need) but I wanted a something different
than my go to bezels.

upload_2019-7-18_10-22-20.png

Final DK ring pictures and Execution. I wanted everyone of these RBs to be a different size for that graduation look. They nailed it!
upload_2019-7-18_10-18-44.png

upload_2019-7-18_10-19-0.png

at the park with @goldenfire
and her amazing ACA halo diamond earrings I think over 10mm? and J color 1.71ct OEC
upload_2019-7-18_10-19-35.png
Underside and office lighting. Great sturdy setting even though it looks delicate!
upload_2019-7-18_10-20-16.png
upload_2019-7-18_10-20-29.png
Love the details of the setting and your diamond, what a luscious diamond. David Klass and Amy are wrapping up my new setting for my EC, can't wait to share the end result with all of you.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Quick update with indoor pictures
upload_2019-7-18_17-49-42.png
I don't wear it like this but these are all DK made rings the swirl was a reset of a diamond band I had, but not worn.
upload_2019-7-18_17-49-56.png

Milgrain galore! with 18k yg/platinum french cut eternity band
upload_2019-7-18_17-50-52.png

my favorite view:
upload_2019-7-18_17-51-36.png

upload_2019-7-18_17-52-41.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-52-59.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-53-22.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-53-46.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-54-4.png

I have seen your rings on David Klass's Instagram and absolutely loved them all. Beautiful all of them.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a stunner!! Congratulations on your beautiful stone and setting to suit her perfectly.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cushioncutnut yay so glad she is thrilled with her rings!
@Ceilimom so exciting for you to get your ring and can’t wait to see what you and David and Amy came up with!
@LLJsmom thank you so much! She looks right at home in the setting and I adore her daily

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T, I love your ring! Every single thing about it. The color of the stone knocks me out. So pretty. That stone is a freakin unicorn. It looks awesome with all your fabulous bands as well. I adore the French cut flower band as well. I hope you get so much joy out of wear your new pretty every day.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T, I love your ring! Every single thing about it. The color of the stone knocks me out. So pretty. That stone is a freakin unicorn. It looks awesome with all your fabulous bands as well. I adore the French cut flower band as well. I hope you get so much joy out of wear your new pretty every day.
Thank you @luv2sparkle and for stopping by:wavey: hope you are doing well! You are correct This Diamond is definitely irreplaceable for me. I must admit the French band might be a little too much pizzazz with the floral :(2 for me but am enjoying it for now.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring so much, might ask DK to copy the mount if you don't mind!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring so much, might ask DK to copy the mount if you don't mind!!
Hey Hey:wavey: oooh what do you have in mind?!:twisted2: I love this ring so much I’m thinking of other gems to put in it! It looks amazing with a cushion head too (just saying ;)2) And no need to ask for permission. if I post it is fair game for anyone :mrgreen2:I love your sunflower halo ring so much, I had it redone for a tourmaline (as I couldn’t just reset it in the current setting) I wanted to wear the tourmaline more so I unset the other yellow I had. Can’t wait to see your ring.

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @luv2sparkle and for stopping by:wavey: hope you are doing well! You are correct This Diamond is definitely irreplaceable for me. I must admit the French band might be a little too much pizzazz with the floral :(2 for me but am enjoying it for now.

Old thread but I love your ring and will contact David for something similar. With that being said, now that you have had it for a while, anything you would change on the design?

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How strange I JUST saved a picture of this to my screenshots last week! It’s gorgeous.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
@D&T I don't know how I missed this, but the basket is exquisite!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results