Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love everything about this ring! congratulations. :love::love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick update with indoor pictures
upload_2019-7-18_17-49-42.png
I don't wear it like this but these are all DK made rings the swirl was a reset of a diamond band I had, but not worn.
upload_2019-7-18_17-49-56.png

Milgrain galore! with 18k yg/platinum french cut eternity band
upload_2019-7-18_17-50-52.png

my favorite view:
upload_2019-7-18_17-51-36.png

upload_2019-7-18_17-52-41.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-52-59.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-53-22.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-53-46.png
upload_2019-7-18_17-54-4.png

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave, thank you so much, I love yellow and David's team execute this iteration very well . How are you doing with your amazing Aqua ring?

@Starfacet,@AV_ , @Rfisher thank you for your compliments! definitely large ball of sunshine than I ever thought I would obtain
@KristyDarling, @mwang05, @motownmama, @marymm, I've worn it for a few weeks now and totally in love with the ring design, there is nothing I want to change, and often I have a "hmmm, wonder if I could make it with "such and such' next time with some of my rings after receiving, but nope not with this!

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, I hope you get your shank all worked out, I recommend it, I know many do not like 3mm width but for the bottom, its the best size for a delicate look on top.

@Demon, @virgo9, @tkyasx78, @Bonfire, @lovedogs, @MissGotRocks, @ teleophone89 thank you all! I hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures I just uploaded.

@MakingTheGrade yay! I know you love color and I adore your marquise collette ring, and one day hope to aspire to. Not sure I'll be posting any videos but hope the last few pictures will suffice :)

@Alex T, thank you yeah, it took me many rings to decide what I really love aesthetically as well as comfort level, While I love the look of a tapered shank, I also like heft and the bottom will not break or disfigure anytime soon

@kayla17, Thank you so much, I'm so excited for your upgrade and no doubt your diamond will look phenomenal in this setting. I just measured with my digital caliper and the overall head measures 10.75mm, although, you can ask for less or more I'm sure from DK, and Amy will adjust. Super comfy all around especially the band comfort and rounded. The diamonds on the shank also take on that that 'round' look which I was hoping translated into the final product even though my cut and paste image wasn't quite telling, but Amy just got it :) Yes, I'm glad this worked out well timing wise, I wasn't going to post, but I wanted to make sure I give credit to DK and the team there and especially the shank. They've done a few of the plain shank for me just like this, but this is the first time with the graduated diamonds, and they a spectacular job. I already knew I loved the plain version of the shank/band but with a yellow diamond to make it standout, I wanted white diamonds and this has F color.

@bright ice, aww thank you so much for your compliment especially with such amazing taste and collection you have and I admire so much!

@bludiva hey almost diamond twinsie, Thank you so much

@LightBright Thank you so much for popping into my thread!, you are so kind and I'm glad that my information helps. I also like to know specs for reference so might as well put it up early if I can help it.

@GlitterInMyHair, @natasha-cupcake, whoot thank you! I'm enjoying it.

@Big Fat Facets, Aren't they just so delightful to work with! Here was the funny and coincidental thing that happened, I was actually in the pricescope testimonial to write a review of a vendor and a fake B2Cjewels review came up basically subliminal message prompted me to go to their webpage, by accident Big Sunshine came up! I wasn't in the market for anything at the moment, but she appeared, it took all of 15 mins to decide she was going home with me.
@Dancing Fire, so nice to see you, thank you so much for stopping in. Making it to 40... soon... whahoo!

@Tekate, yay thank you, @Callicake, I couldn't agree more DK and the team are so wonderfully skillful at this stuff!
@mwang05, aww Thanks! I used an old Nikon camera, I can't really take that great of pictures with my phone for the life of me, while others can, although I picked up this really cool very discreet elastic macro lens bands from amazon takes great facet pattern and super detail of anything, but lots of obstruction on the diamond.
upload_2019-7-18_19-36-18.png

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't wear it like this but these are all DK made rings the swirl was a reset of a diamond band I had, but not worn.

my favorite view:

Gorgeous! I hope I can see this in person one day!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire! That diamond and setting is stunning!

Reactions: D&T

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you did a great job finding that stone! I love the color!:love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY MOLY this is sublime D&T!! I adored that setting with an OEC but it's beautiful with an MRB too. It's really beautiful and bright.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock

my favorite view:

D&T,
Not only do you have an AMAZING ball of sparkly happy sunshine to celebrate your milestone Birthday??!!
But you've also got the prettiest swoopyest swirl ring, i ever did see.
your two tone pieces are so fun to gaze at. I'd never tire of it!!
Happiest Upcoming Birthday to you!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's gorgeous and I LOVE the setting!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and a magnificent setting, congrats on your birthday!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your best piece ever, honestly, I sure hope you keep this one a good long time and just enjoy the heck out of it! It is absolute perfection :love::love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave I hope so too... one day!
@february2003bride Thank you! Hey Lady! Long time my friend! so nice seeing you how have you been?
@diamondseeker2006 its an amazing diamond, I was fortunate to be at the right place and time (1am diamond shopping:lol-2:) and I'm so grateful for b2cjewels @Diamond_Hawk 's (love that they were open 24/7)
@foxinsox, @Catmom, @arkieb1 hello there:wavey: thank you so much, its definitely a wonderful ring design all around.
@Big Fat Facets aww thank you for your birthday wish, I'm super happy with the early "gift" my hubby often ask me, "what did I get you?...Oh, I did good:lol:"
@dreamer_dachsie hi there my friend. I don't think... pretty sure I won't be upgrading or anything with this one.... finding the right Yellow RB is a difficult task, and I couldn't go any larger, as it would look a little out of place for me with my short finger and small town. I look forward to your amazing tranny in its three stone home soon:appl:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a glorious ring, like wearing a bit of sunshine happiness on your finger, beautiful!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Really like how the YG "basket" enhance the entire diamond color even more! NICE.....

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay All I have to say is this is literally a Holy Grail diamond and one of THE most exquisite diamonds I have ever seen.hands down. No question. I want it lol. I feel priviledged to have been able to witness it's glory irl lol. As amazing as the photos are (D&T is one amazing photographer) they don't even come close to capturing the real life glory of this ball of sunshine diamond...i mean it's so full of life it's literally like a ball of sunshine. It truthfully is every bit as amazing as my WF 7mm I VS2 1.31 & 1.32 ACAs, I think it's actually prettier imo....honestly this yellow diamond has light performance, brightness and beauty equal to the WF ACAs only better bc it is HUGE and yellow!!! There is no brown in person that i can see and i see color a lot....i feel like the brown just adds a slight golden sunshine look to it which is why I think it's the most amazing yellow diamond I have ever seen in my life and I've seen some amazing ones at Cartier, Harry Winston,Tiffany and other fine jewelers. Im attaching these pics bc somehow I think the earlier one of this pic didn't upload in full resolution....so I'll try again in hopes of showing the beauty of this diamond. I want a diamond just like thus one day though I'm fairly certain it is one of a kind and there won't be another. Truly one of the most stunning diamonds and rings I've ever seen... I stole it for about an hour and a half so I had plenty of time to stare at it while D&T and I chatted lol IMG-1132.JPG IMG-1133.JPG

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

my favorite view:

These pics are amazing!!!:love::love::love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They certainly did nail it! Congrats! Wear it in much health and happiness!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy tamole, @D&T!! That's fabulous!

Congratulations on another STUNNING piece - your collection goes from strength to strength!

Question: do you wear earrings? Your rings are so glorious - I just wondered what you're wearing in your ears, if anything. I'm at the stage where I'd love to see anything and everything in your jewelry box!!

And just to add - the shank on your new ring is glorious - the graduation is perfect! Great job!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW- beautiful ring!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay All I have to say is this is literally a Holy Grail diamond and one of THE most exquisite diamonds I have ever seen.hands down. No question. I want it lol. I feel priviledged to have been able to witness it's glory irl lol. As amazing as the photos are (D&T is one amazing photographer) they don't even come close to capturing the real life glory of this ball of sunshine diamond...i mean it's so full of life it's literally like a ball of sunshine. It truthfully is every bit as amazing as my WF 7mm I VS2 1.31 & 1.32 ACAs, I think it's actually prettier imo....honestly this yellow diamond has light performance, brightness and beauty equal to the WF ACAs only better bc it is HUGE and yellow!!! There is no brown in person that i can see and i see color a lot....i feel like the brown just adds a slight golden sunshine look to it which is why I think it's the most amazing yellow diamond I have ever seen in my life and I've seen some amazing ones at Cartier, Harry Winston,Tiffany and other fine jewelers. Im attaching these pics bc somehow I think the earlier one of this pic didn't upload in full resolution....so I'll try again in hopes of showing the beauty of this diamond. I want a diamond just like thus one day though I'm fairly certain it is one of a kind and there won't be another. Truly one of the most stunning diamonds and rings I've ever seen... I stole it for about an hour and a half so I had plenty of time to stare at it while D&T and I chatted lol IMG-1132.JPG IMG-1133.JPG

i think the right light brownish yellow stone is such a find (biased lol) - but it really does give it a slightly honey like color without any ugly undertones. B2C does seem to have them every so often.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That looks amazing!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! The bands look amazing with your ball of sunshine!!
So beautiful, and delightfully sparkly!!
I appreciate your taste!!
Absolutely stunning!!! :kiss2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sparkles88, @HNGN Thank you! Definitely much happier wearing sunshine on my finger and I agree the yellow basket is a great way to showcase the color even more especially when it reflects so much light without a white diamond halo or bezel the additional width of the head enhances the color a bit more here.
@goldenfire . You know me best for bling and I'm so glad you were able to see it in person and get to babysit it even for just the hour:lol-2: I was so happy to see the OEC with you as well. I've missed her and her glorious facet pattern. Can't wait for your upgrade :Up_to_something: soon enough and hope to see it in person sooner than another few years haha. Your bangle and earrings I'm aspiring to achieve next yay! but you know finding a pair of round yellows a bit difficult so far. and your bangle so gorgeous, but I understand you must part with it for that HG diamond ring of yours.
@Diamond_Hawk Thank you! you can use my post anytime anyone question reviews for B2C haha:twisted2:
@yennyfire Thank you, I'm enjoying this beauty
@mrs-b Hello There! I am so happy to see you and that things are looking brighter every day for you! Thank you so much for stopping in to say Hi! I have a problem... I collect too much, then if I don't wear it for weeks, I feel it sits and wasted for someone else to enjoy while I love the pieces, and some are work of art, I end up listing them... so more than half my collection are up for sale. I only keep a few "e-rings" type of rings, a few interchangeable bands, and a few RHR, different colors of gems, but for the most part I have a small collection. I don't wear earrings much, I have my never take off huggies, that is just sweet low key, and one clover earrings I love but hardly wear, but I keep it for those special occasion or when I am not too lazy to remove my huggie and put on studs. I do have an ongoing project still trying to find the perfect yellow round pair to halo like @goldenfire but thats only when the right pair comes along.
@gregchang35 hey my friend! Thank you, hope all is well with you?:wavey:
@bludiva Yes, so true I've had plenty of "brownish" and they all look different
@tyty333 thank you!
@Matthews1127 so wonderful for you to stop in and so kind of you. Did you ever get your suite of amazing Yoram cut diamonds set? if so would love to see the link!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T we need a video please?

let me see if this comes up...
I'm a bit embarrassed of my oily ring :oops: hopefully this helps showcase the spectacular everything else haha
and the other video is using my plastic macros lens so lots of camera obstruction there. Sorry my video skills or not very good.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @D&T so gorgeous :love: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results