shape
carat
color
clarity

Finewater Gems Aquamarine meets Brian Gavin Diamonds

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lykame Margie is not the bubble monster— it’s Elizabeth. I added a new video this morning of those two; please excuse the house. My housekeeper is in hospice now and DH is killing himself working and the kids are everywhere but home, so the house has been on it’s own for a few weeks. I can’t wait for everyone to go back to school so I can get my house back!

Thanks for liking my sappy story lol.

@HNGN thank you so much! Like you, I love all colors of aquamarine.

@yennyfire thank you. I’m getting used to it on my hand.

Please let me know if I overlooked thanking someone!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@Lykame yeah, bulldogs are funny all the time. Big goof, it was a bowl of non diluted dawn. She apparently thought it was delicious, but thank goodness she has no after effects so far! As for the ring, thank you! I think the water spots were on the pavilion, so I may have to try windex like someone suggested! I did use a blow dryer, but I may have missed that spot.

It sounds disgusting, why on earth did she love it? :lol: Let us know how the windex plan works!

@Lykame Margie is not the bubble monster— it’s Elizabeth. I added a new video this morning of those two; please excuse the house. My housekeeper is in hospice now and DH is killing himself working and the kids are everywhere but home, so the house has been on it’s own for a few weeks. I can’t wait for everyone to go back to school so I can get my house back!

Thanks for liking my sappy story lol.

Oh my gosh I will go and look at them as soon as I have a moment! I love their names. :D

Sorry your housekeeper is in a hospice :(2. Sending well wishes to them. Also hope your family gets out of your hair soon!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t know why the aqua’s prongs look goofy. They don’t look like that IRL

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Such a beautiful blue surrounded by sparkle!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Such a beautiful blue surrounded by sparkle!

Thank you— I was wearing a hot pink shirt.

She went to wal mart with me, so I am uploading the final video now to IG yatcube of the ring in the wal mart canned goods section.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave -

I LOVE the pink reflection in your most recent photos! Your three rings together look so awesome - what a beautiful collection!!

Love it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave -

I LOVE the pink reflection in your most recent photos! Your three rings together look so awesome - what a beautiful collection!!

Love it.

Thank you! I feel like I’m getting the hang of this.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the color and the cutting of your new Aqua!! :D It looks perfect in that setting.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AB356010-6EC7-4DB2-A3FD-979F75C84DAA.jpeg

One more pic. Probably the last until I’m in the superdome :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave, this ring is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it :love: It looks so elegant and classic on your hand, it's a true beauty :appl:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
You definitely can rock a big stone!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful whitewave! That is a dreamy blue and a perfect setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results