shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, you should ask your husband to join PS

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha it's enough he found PS for me all those years ago. And that I occasionally ask him PS questions and share it here. No way would he join.

tumblr_oq7oa5H6Km1w0mnono1_250.gif

imfinethanks.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hahaha yes me too much of the time. Sometimes only a face to face (or phone to phone) chat will do but many times online is best.:halo:
My dh is more of a social person than I am though and he prefers face to face. You won't find him hanging out on forums.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Type triple A+ wouldn’t do it. Lol

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was fun hanging out with the hubbies who came to the Meridian GTG. The best part was @whitewave giving them all usernames. :bigsmile:

I can’t take credit for that. On Thursday when we got to Wink’s, Mr. Yssie already has his name tag on :mrgreen2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH has threatened to create an account with my avatar picture and a name like tyky333 and reck havoc hoping people will think
that its me!:cheeky: So, if you ever see my say something really rude...it was my DH and not me!:lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH has threatened to create an account with my avatar picture and a name like tyky333 and reck havoc hoping people will think
that its me!:cheeky: So, if you ever see my say something really rude...it was my DH and not me!:lol:

:lol:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like he might get banned if he joined. Or I would? DF, he's quite conservative, so maybe you'd like him. Haha!:P2

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any forum where he actually noticed how much money I spend on gemstones and jewellery would end in tears for everyone involved. He actively chooses to adopt the mantra "ignorance is bliss".... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, yeah, you've got to be kidding DF!!! For all of the reasons already listed!:lol:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha yes me too much of the time. Sometimes only a face to face (or phone to phone) chat will do but many times online is best.:halo:
My dh is more of a social person than I am though and he prefers face to face. You won't find him hanging out on forums.
Same here. My DH is a social butterfly. I am not. I'm much more introverted.

My DH would probably take a punch before joining ps. He is painfully disinterested in bling, and thinks it's a very silly thing to spend $$ on. I largely spend my own $ on it, so obviously he's not upset by me liking it, but just finds the entire hobby to be odd. So yeah, there's zero chance of him ever joining.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, he’s too busy updating all his spreadsheets :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Austina, Are we are married to the same man?

I have to admit if my husband were on Pricescope for a month he would probably understand how my tastes changed regarding size . He would also be counting his lucky stars that I don’t need perfection to be really happy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results