clarity

VICTOR CANERA Emilya Cushion Halo with Round Center

snowflakesummer

Rough_Rock
VICTOR CANERA
Cushion Emilya Halo with Outward Stems
Round center diamond, Ucut Pave
.58 ct of Pave

Hello Everyone! I discovered Victor Canera through Pricescope, so first I'd like to extend many thanks to all in this community who contributed posts with pictures; I think I read through every one possible. Working with Victor was effortless and enjoyable, and the end result is a ring with impeccable detail that's extraordinarily well made. What makes Victor Canera's work stand out is that he is an artist so every piece is created uniquely. I have seen many Emilyas on Pricescope, and yet each one is different and truly one of a kind because Victor makes it specifically for the diamond. For this type of craftsmanship, its amazing what he is able to do – the fluid lines and curves that come together, the melee carefully paved into the platinum surface; metals and diamonds mixing perfectly to create a balanced, dainty yet sturdy ring.

Thank you for letting me share!

_31100.jpg

_31101.jpg

_31102.jpg

_31103.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Emilya is absolutely beautiful! :appl: Please tell us the stats on your center diamond!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Breathtaking. It's flawless. Of all the halos I see, I notice VC always gets the proportions just right.

I'd love to see a handshot as well as specs on the diamonds. Please and thank you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Would love to see more pictures!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!!! I love all Emilya's!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing stone and setting. Victor nailed it again with yet another stunning Emilya. And you made a great choice by choosing Victor and this particular design. Will you wear it as a standalone ring or combine it with a band?
Looking forward to see more photo's, especially handshots.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Another gorgeous VC creation! Your ring is lovely and Victor's work is very impressive (as usual) =)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect ring - it just doesn't get any better than that!

azeusa

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! As redroze1 says the proportions can't get any more perfect!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! I just love a round in a cushion halo! Congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! The design is so fluid and the proportions are perfect! It's stunning! :love: I also would love to see hand shots & more photos! Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: It is nice to see a cushion Emilya!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!.. :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

snowflakesummer

Rough_Rock
Hi, thank you everyone for the nice words; especially those who have pieces created by Victor since it was your posts that helped me decide to go with him.

m-2-b - I do not know the exact specs but it is a 9mm round diamond, not an RBC but neither an OEC. Maybe I can post better photos of it but diamonds are tricky to photograph.

LLJsmom - I was going back and forth about the halo too! Your solitaire is lovely and elegant; I guess the next one is going to either be a solitaire or 3 stone with Victor :)

Acinom - Will wear it alone and with my original wedding band; there is no donut so it can sit flush.

arkieb1 - Love all your exquiste Canera rings!

Ill try to take some better pictures tommorow, hopefully - I am a terrible photographer and everything is taken with my iPhone.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Emilya!! I love the cushion shape with your round stone. Congratulations! :love:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous. Love this :love: I would also love to see hand shots and curious if you used full cut or single cut melee.
Congrats!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks stunning - and would look even more at home if we had a hand shot! ;))

snowflakesummer

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, sorry for the late reply but here is a handshot. Thanks again for allowing me to share and for the nice comments.

image1_-_copie.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous, I love VC's work! :love: You must be so thrilled to have this on your hand, it's a beauty! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks wonderful on you!! That is just a perfectly shaped cushion, softly rounded yet maintains the essential squareness of the cushion shape. Just PERFECT.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love a good Emilya. So gorgeous and looks perfect on your hand!! :love:

Linny

Shiny_Rock
First off your ring is breath taking! Wowee!
I am designing a VC Emilya halo ring and I am currently debating the flush fitting stem verses the outward facing stem like yours. I do like when the wedding band can sit flush with the engagement ring. You mention above that you can wear a band right next to your ER but the rep on the phone told me that I would have to go with the flush fitting stems if I wanted to have a band sit flush....? Can you send me pics of your wedding band next to your engagement ring? I wouldn't mind a little gap but I like them pretty close.

thanks! I know this is an old post so I hope you see it! I would much appreciate your insight!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Perfect.... diamond & settings!!! You got it!! :twisted2:

snowflakesummer

Rough_Rock
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, and hope this still helps - I never actually wear my wedding ring with my engagement ring! I thought I would, but learned that I prefer to just wear the engagement ring by itself.

I’m not sure about inward or outward stems affecting the wedding band, but definitely no donut if you want to be able to wear a wedding band. Personally I like outward stems for sure.

Good luck on the ring reset!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results