carat
color
clarity

Unveiling my 35th anniversary upgrade--courtesy of HPD

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! :love:
The diamond, the bands, the pup! Its all so lovely, congrats and thank you for sharing!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the 35th year anniversary!! Diamond rock!!
What caught my attention was the WB!! It is so unique and you can wear it in so many different ways!! Marvelous! :love:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the 35th year anniversary!! Diamond rock!!
What caught my attention was the WB!! It is so unique and you can wear it in so many different ways!! Marvelous! :love:
Yes I absolutely adore the wedding band! Thank you for the compliment. =)2

NewBling123

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! :love: I LOVE those genius bands - I’ve never seen anything like that. Congratulations on your 35th anniversary!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! Sheer perfection!! I am in love!!! Congratulations on 35 years!! :appl:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly! Sheer perfection!! I am in love!!! Congratulations on 35 years!! :appl:

Thank you! You know, 35 years does feel like a bit of an achievement! And we still make each other laugh.
I am so thankful I was able to do the upgrade this year!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary!! LOVE your new wedding set. It looks great on your hand. The bands oh my genius :-o

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary!! LOVE your new wedding set. It looks great on your hand. The bands oh my genius :-o
So sweet! I’ve never liked wearing rings because I really don’t like my hands (stubby fat fingers). But this set somehow manages to make my hands look better. It’s magical!
Thank you for your kind compliment.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this the first go round! I love the versatile wedding bands! its so unique yet simple in design elements, what a clever clever bands you have there, and of course the amazing center diamond:love:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I don't know how I missed this the first go round! I love the versatile wedding bands! its so unique yet simple in design elements, what a clever clever bands you have there, and of course the amazing center diamond:love:
Yes I love all of it! Thank you for your kind compliments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results