shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 0.39 ct Fancy Yellow Radiant Halo Ring- THANKS PS & LEIBISH!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 0.39 ct Fancy Yellow Radiant Halo Ring- THANKS PS & LEIB

bright ice|1370542737|3460269 said:
Congratulations, it's beautiful! I'm very proud for you and glad that I got to meet you at the GTG.

Glad to have met you and your amazing collection, too! I really hope to see you again next year :bigsmile: This time, hopefully, with another ring in tow!

Dee*Jay said:
It's a beautiful ring and I'm just THRILLED that you won it! Wear it in good health!

Oh deejay, I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you MORE! I remember when I first bumped in to you, I got so excited, saw your boyfriend next to you and wanted to say "This must be Mr. (enter city here)!", but I froze and forgot what city he's from! LOL!!! I also hope to see you again next year ::)

diamondseeker2006 said:
I was SO excited when you won this!!! :love: And it obviously was meant for you since it actually fit!!! How amazing was that?! :appl:

Yeah, I think it was definitely meant to be ;)) I used telepathy to tell Leibish & Co to size it to my size, then "made" my number be called. Hah!!!. Really though, it worked out so well! I don't even have to pay $ and waste a drive to get it resized. And when I lose weight (I really do want to!) it will fit perfectly on my right hand! PERFECT.

AGBF said:
It is really beautiful, madelise. It was fun to see it with other fancy yellow stones, too! I guess you acquired it in just the right place at just the right time...where there would be other people with complementary stones right next to you to help frame your new ring in photos! And I can't believe it fit right out of the box! I guess it was meant to be!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Deb, those were my roommates'! I felt like I joined the cool girls club :sun:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh WOW!! Best prize ever!!! Congratulations, it was meant to be yours!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

How exiting, your first PS GTG and you win a door prize, you gotta love that! You must be thrillled and what a bonus it fits you :wavey:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

It is gorgeous! And how awesome is it that the ring fit?! That almost never happens for us "large finger" ladies. ;))

Congratulations on the wonderful prize!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, congrats, what a GORGEOUS gift! You must be over the moon!

And as a size 7.5 myself, I totally understand how excited you were that it fit! It was meant to be!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: You're so unbelievably LUCKY! Congratulations, that ring is gorgeous, wow!! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks again! Yes, definitely, the large size surprised me! In a great way, but it was definitely a surprise! I've always hated that stores almost always have everything in 6's, so I can never really see how things would look on me. I knew how it looked on my knuckle! :lol:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG I love it! Congrats on winning!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Talk about winning the lottery. I love it and it sure looks gorgeously yellow in that setting. So cool to win something so nice! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love this soooo much.. I keep coming back to gaze at it.. so glad you won it!!! It fits perfectly and looks awesome on you!!!! :appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Finally got a chance to pop in here and say congrats lady!!!! It is a beautiful ring and I'm so glad it went to someone awesome like you. Love how serendipitous it was that it was already sized for you! Wear it in good health :wavey:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

I love it, and I'm green with envy! :mrgreen:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

Love your ring! I think fancy yellow is just delicious!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks, lovely ladies! It's finals time for me, which means I'm searching for any and every reason to procrastinate studying! :oops: So I took it out in the sun to snap up a few more photos before wear and tear ruins something. I realize that this golden yellow color is the same color as my honors tassel that I'll wear to my graduation on Friday, so of course… that's a reason for more photos, right? :naughty:

img_4083.jpg

img_4074.jpg

img_4077.jpg

img_4082.jpg

Hm, funny, a few of those photos got shrunken after uploading! Yikes. :errrr:

Reactions: AV_

SMC

Ideal_Rock

I can't count the ways this ring looks like it was made for you. Congrats on graduating with honors, smart lady!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux|1370753845|3461940 said:
Talk about winning the lottery. I love it and it sure looks gorgeously yellow in that setting. So cool to win something so nice! :appl:

I seriously think that colored stones and diamonds look best next to colorless diamonds! The contrast sure makes it POP! :love:

sortmon said:
I can't count the ways this ring looks like it was made for you. Congrats on graduating with honors, smart lady!

Thank you, sortmon! I've had almost zero social life other than with my family or partner, so I'm glad I've "made it"!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

And I took these photos for the "Under 1 carat" thread:

img_4110.jpg
img_4104_0.jpg
img_4102_0.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

BEAUTIFUL photos!!! Wow what an amazing prize!! :love: :appl: :love: Congratulations!

Diamondless

Rough_Rock

Congratulations! What a fabulous ring, enjoy :D

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@madelise

A very belated congratulations on winning your rimy, and your graduation.

It appears we are very nearly ring twins
The ring in my profile pictures is also won from Leibish, in their Mother's Day give away a few years ago. Mine has a .35ct cushion cut.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa super weird to see such an old thread pop up on my alerts! I still have it but I’ve not worn it (and jewelry in general) in years. I’m going to probably sell this and most of my other jewelry to fund a big upgrade project...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results