Feedback Requested

ALRAAA

Rough_Rock
It just makes the AGS Ideal in this cut calculator

upload_2019-7-2_23-48-21.png

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ALRAAA , that site uses a proportions grading system. For stones graded by AGS under light performance, it renders the proportions system somewhat moot.

Also, cut grades may change on a proportions system where other facet percentages change (namely lower girdle and star facets).

Given that the stone listing says it’s sold, i’m presuming you have purchased it.

I do like how this stone looks. But the central star is not quite as defined as other ACA’s and other super ideals I have seen listed. ASET and IS images are as perfect as you’d want them to be.

Ss52

Shiny_Rock
It’s a stunning diamond. So glad to see you choose a VS1, and an F. It will be absolutely eye and mind clean. Also, the WF upgrade program is great, just spend $1 more for a different diamond.

I think your mind can be at rest.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I assume you purchased this diamond? What are your thoughts on it?

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful stone. If I were the recipient, I would be much happier with this diamond over the first one. But that's because I value cut precision and light performance first, color second, then size, then clarity (as long as it's eye clean). The real beauty of a WF diamond is that you can easily upgrade if your fiancée has different priorities.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ideal cut AGS000 stone, high color, high clarity...:love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ALRAAA - did you ever purchase this stone? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results