shape
carat
color
clarity

Finewater Gems Aquamarine meets Brian Gavin Diamonds

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I keep telling of how light blue is my colour, step cuts my thing (only some cabochon types are nicer!) & long ones are the best... You have put all of these together! =)2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone. I slept in today and am about to leave to go to the other house to see the ring! It will be several hours before hand shots.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I bet you will love wearing it!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classy ring, congratulations!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh how gorgeous is that?!!! Love it

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:whistle: we’re waaaiiiiting! Hope you’re all caught up on your sleep and ready for a glam photo shoot!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:whistle: we’re waaaiiiiting! Hope you’re all caught up on your sleep and ready for a glam photo shoot!!!

No,lol, I got 20 mins away from my southern house and I went, “nope, not happening” and turned around and went back to bed.

So I’m trying again this morning, lol. I’m going to go straight to the courier to get it and then have a dr. Appt then will see my dogs and then 1,000 hand shots. :oops2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa :kiss2: You're going to need a throne and someone to hand feed you bonbons when you wear it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and don’t worry.... manicure tomorrow! Yes, I went to a PS get together with nails like that. :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s absolutely gorgeous! It is the most beautiful ocean blue! It’s as big as one too! :lickout:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. So I was going to put olaplex in my hair, and before that I wash with dawn to get all the junk out, and while I was soaking in an epsom salt bath,one of the bulldogs knocked over the container of dawn and then proceeded to eat it. As she was salivating, she was making more and more bubbles, so I had to hop out and try and rinse her mouth out with water, which is diffifult with a flat face dog.

Give me an hour or so and I will take more. I really appreciate the audience and the request for photos!! This is such a big ring for me. I went out of my comfort zone. It’s amazing, I can’t believe it’s mine and it feels like I am borrowing a grown up’s ring, lol, if that makes sense.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you. So I was going to put olaplex in my hair, and before that I wash with dawn to get all the junk out, and while I was soaking in an epsom salt bath,one of the bulldogs knocked over the container of dawn and then proceeded to eat it. As she was salivating, she was making more and more bubbles, so I had to hop out and try and rinse her mouth out with water, which is diffifult with a flat face dog.

Give me an hour or so and I will take more. I really appreciate the audience and the request for photos!! This is such a big ring for me. I went out of my comfort zone. It’s amazing, I can’t believe it’s mine and it feels like I am borrowing a grown up’s ring, lol, if that makes sense.
I hope your dog is okay! The more water.. more bubbles..OMG Poor thing!
We will wait patiently for more photos..:appl:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Oh and don’t worry.... manicure tomorrow! Yes, I went to a PS get together with nails like that. :lol:
I was just gonna say that ring deserves an awesome manicure!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a ring - a really big one!! I love that color blue and the step cuts in it are glorious!

Can't wait for more pics!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
That's just spectacular @whitewave! I LOVE the size and that particular shade of blue. It looks so elegant and subtle in some light, and then fiery and almost electric in other light. The setting is divine! :kiss2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!!! I washed it and blew it dry but still have water spots, so I’m going to have to figure that out.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I mean obviously it's not funny, dogs and dawn and bubbles, and I hope your doggie is ok, but I just sat here giggling to myself imagining all the bubbles being blown and bubbles propogating bubbles. It has made my evening - but I hope she's ok! Dogs eh! :kiss2:

That ring! It's fabulous! Such a lovely colour, great photos! I haven't sussed the water spots for my diamond let alone a ring of that size! :lol: It's wonderful, can't wait for a video if that's a possibility! Good for you for stepping outside of your comfort zone, you can totally rock that ring!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results